Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (49912 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by charisexy(f): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Android phone can do wonders its auto correct that change it to I COME ,CAME,CONQUER tongue she didn't look before posting. it not your come,came and conquer joor.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by tdbankplc: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
mikool007:
how, are you sure she is not your sister
even am not sure that you ain't my brother
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by kennynelcon(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
That's why UK asks for English proficiency test, even when they know it's our lingua franca... anyway, no one is perfect.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Mryacks: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hehehehehe....
GreenMavro:
she meant I came, He Cum and Conquered
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by esoket1776: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Uzyvicks:
Read the other sentences, you will find out that probably it was intentional, *just thinking *
Her fb timeline says otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.