Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (49906 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by meelorlah(f): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
The blunder looks intentional though, the rest of her post is okay.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Babyurgly1(f): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
English made in Biafra
enemy of progress like u. grin
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Diso60090(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
This one just use her pussy pay school fees
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Benekruku(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2017

Product of miracle center!

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
You people too the do busybody for another man matter sad English is not a black man's language. It an expression! By the way, they were not sent to go and learn how to write English alone. Some people are actually technical student. All i see are people God is willing to bless shikena!!
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by rayralph(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
That's the sport arena of Adeyemi College of Education

Probably one of those half baked NCE students. grin
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Damminglola(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
She isn't a polytechnic graduate rather, she finished from Adeyemi college of education, ondo. The blue IS card convinced me the more with the football field/stadium. Too bad!!!
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by TheBraggg(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
The English go skrrrrrrrrrrr ya paa paa paa skibi ki paa paa, paa paa poom.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Funkychic(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
ThisTrend:

Come on! Are these people joking or do they really mean what they write?

A Polytechnic graduate took to Facebook to celebrate after writing her final exams but she made a blunder that has given her post attention.

Sharing a photo of herself and coursemates, she wrote: "I come I came and I concer".

Obviously, she meant "I came, I saw, I conquered". She will not be the first to make such a mistake. Just a month ago, a university graduate while rejoicing after writing his final exams also made a similar blunder. Is this a sign that something is seriously wrong with the education system in Nigeria?

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/come-i-came-and-i-concer-lady-says-as.html?m=1

Hahahahahaha.......I die well....what is dis one SPOKING sef

In fact..... #letmecomeandbegoing#
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Rilwayne001: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
For this fine to graduate with this type of gramma
Just know that her pucci must have gone places

One minute silence for her english please

RIP ENGLISH

grin
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Pat081: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Stop looking at others people mistakes, some re looking at urs too no body is wise
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by toprealman: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Third appreciation to whoever gave her admission and fourth and last to her HOD for deeming it fit to unleash this one to the unsuspecting public!
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by armyofone(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
For this fine x to graduate with this type of gramma
Just know that her pucci must have gone places

One minute x silence for her english please

RIP ENGLISH

Grandma
Gramma
Gama Gama
Sigma sigma nu
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Skmoda360(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Epistle of Blunder........English, dead on arrival. grin Epistle of Blunder........English, dead on arrival.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Skmoda360(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheBraggg:
The English go skrrrrrrrrrrr ya paa paa paa skibi ki paa paa, paa paa poom.
she 'concer' the english joor....make una leave her....she is a blonde thats why she committed a blunder....
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin

And she had to bring her innocent parents and husband into the embarrassment. Folks got absolutely named! Chai! I've always had serious reservations about naija polys.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Skmoda360(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
meelorlah:
The blunder looks intentional though, the rest of her post is okay.
i thought as much.....i think it exactly what you just said.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by julyb(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
martineverest:
which school she graduate?.......I guess its tai solarin university. ...na so dem dey. speak english
it shall not be well with your fore fathers in hell.I am a proud graduate of TASUED.My salary alone will feed your entire generation.everlasting fool.spit
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by popcykaylah(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wasted years in school ..see spelling of conquer..after she go dey form slay queen ..empty brain

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by waleylagboy: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
she has deleted the post.. I just checked her profile now.....
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by viczeey(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's her phone that cos it...Auto correct grin grin grin
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
It is well...

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by MRZEUS(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Skmoda360(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
To God be the glory
What is I come..I came and I concer
it is a Funtua english that is spoken in duaraland.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
chaii

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by MRZEUS(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
sum yoruba poly nd their grammatical errors......... Smh. Nt a tribal quote o........... Jst d truth.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by kasali007(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Queen Elizabeth must not see this o
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Vandieee(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
julyb:
it shall not be well with your fore fathers in hell.I am a proud graduate of TASUED.My salary alone will feed your entire generation.everlasting fool.spit

Take it easy bro, just a mere post, and I'm sure he's joking about it.

God bless us all.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by TourismMan(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
GreenMavro:
she meant I came, He Cum and Conquered

Hahahahaha hahahahahahah

Education in the country is ridiculous.

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Vandieee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
julyb:

Take it easy bro, its just a mere post, and am sure he's joking about it.

God bless us all
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
MRZEUS:
sum yoruba poly nd their grammatical errors......... Smh. Nt a tribal quote o........... Jst d truth.
what are you now inferring?...bigot oshi kan bayi.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by okenwaa(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
English has never been our mother tongue.........congrats dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) / 2011/2012 Nov/dec Nabteb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.