Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case (4516 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Dedetwo:

Does this foolish sentence not support one of the reasons pushing the actualization of Biafra? Instead of a Nigerian woman, the poster made it clear the judge is a Fulani not even a Nigerian. What a cesspit called Nigeria.

Even the nigger area justice system is heavily tribalistic

cc LionDeLeo
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by LionDeLeo: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2017
giftq:

Even the nigger area justice system is heavily tribalistic

cc LionDeLeo
Yes, someone said ipob pigs will soon accuse God of injustice and I quite agree with him.

India, S/Africa, Indonesia, UK etc, they keep shouting injustice when prosecuted for crimes, na only them dey dis world? undecided
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yes, someone said ipob pigs will soon accuse God of injustice and I quite agree with him.

India, S/Africa, Indonesia, UK etc, they keep shouting injustice when prosecuted for crimes, na only them dey dis world? undecided
other people dey na

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by LionDeLeo: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2017
giftq:

other people dey na

This is one their problems.

Orange is being discussed, they will come with mango.

Nawao.

I beg you in the name of Shuku okuko abiama, leave my mention, biko.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This is what I'm saying.

The subject is orange, ipob will come with mango.

Nawao.

Abeg, I beg you in the name of Shuku okuko abiama, leave my mention, biko.
grin grin grin I see how you love nigger area

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by LionDeLeo: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2017
giftq:

grin grin grin I see how you love nigger area
You see am?

Now na banana e go bring.

Still begging you in the name of Shuku okuko abiama, leave my mention, I no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You see am?

Now na banana e go bring.

Still begging you in the name of Shuku okuko abiama, leave my mention, I no fit shout.
But you like Kanu matter too much na

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
ezenwajosh:
JUSTICE NYAKO BLASTS ARMY: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Before Court Or I Will Hands Up His Case"

The Judge of Abuja High Court, where the supreme leader of IPOB, MAZI NNAMDI KANU is facing trial, Justice Binta Nyako has expressed her displeasure as how the Nigerian Army will invade the house of a man who is about to appear in court in three weeks time.

According to a close confidant of the high court judge, "this is never done, you never can attack a client who has a case to answer. Now he has been declared missing and am putting it on those that invaded his home to provide him before the court or I will will hands up anything about his case."

The source said that she questioned the intelligence of the Nigerian military by entering into a trap set for them, stressing that how can Nnamdi Kanu be setting a trap for Nigeria and they will be trapped in it?

She said the Army should have consulted the court first before any attack on him, as he is well educated and knows which trick to use to pin Nigeria down, and they are always trapped in.

Since the aftermath of the invasion of Kanu's residence, the international communities eyes are now beamed on Biafra, as she is gaining more sympathy.

"The Army are to provide him next in court or I hands off," Nyako was quoted as having maintained
IPOB lies. Judges are not known to make statements on cases outside their courts. Kanu's case will continue as scheduled, so he had better show up at his next court date or have his bail revoked
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2017
GoroTango:
IPOB lies. Judges are not known to make statements on cases outside their courts. Kanu's case will continue as scheduled, so he had better show up at his next court date or have his bail revoked
Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

The case will be struck out on Oct. 17th
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2017
giftq:

Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

The case will be struck out on Oct. 17th

more lies.The coward is in hiding
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
GoroTango:
more lies.The coward is in hiding
Tell Buratai to produce Kanu's body.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
GoroTango:

And who told you the judge made the statement in the cult room.....tufiakwa u guys are too dumb...why do I need explaining if u have someone in the government ask what's happening and the pressure the military is facing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is Not Interested In African Agendas Like Free Trade Deal / What Nigerian Night Time Satellite Images Tell Us About Development / IMO Youths Covert State Major Roads To Football Pitch Ahead Buhari Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.