Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Drivers, Talk About Your Experience Today - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drivers, Talk About Your Experience Today (936 Views)

My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. / My Ball Joint Experience Today / Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers, Talk About Your Experience Today by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Today, I started my car and was on my way to work when I noticed that my horn and right side light has stopped working.
I was slightly not bothered ; not until I got to a narrow road and there's this vehicle in front of me being driven by a woman. A trailer was about to turn ( reversing and going forward) and you know how long it can take to do that. This woman just stopped even though the trailer hasn't used most of the space.

I was furious and about to blast her into oblivion with my horn which wasn't working. Spent almost 5 mins watching a trailer turn
Re: Drivers, Talk About Your Experience Today by diportivo: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
See thread grin

I cranked my car, put it in drive and it engaged

I was surprised shocked
Re: Drivers, Talk About Your Experience Today by nurey(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2017
I entered my car and felt i was driving a brand new tear away the nylon Porsche 550 spyder
Re: Drivers, Talk About Your Experience Today by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2017
I don't have any classic in the fleet currently.

Otherwise, it might have been open the bonnet, spray some starting fluid into the carburetor, jump the battery, lot's of swearing and curse words, etc
Re: Drivers, Talk About Your Experience Today by kingreign(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Weyrey thread

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Launches World’s First Self-flying Taxis / E350 2010 Model (2014 Upgraded) / Why American Cars Have Side Marker Lamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.