Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) (52745 Views)

Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Image Of A Country: Some Americans Mock Nigeria On Twitter / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Love this country, hate this country or be indifferent about it, Nigeria is definitely a country with limitless potentials if only we the citizens can be more patriotic.

I believe we are our own worst enemy. I cringed, reading the comments written by some Nigerians on a public and international forum like Quora. It is disheartening that we think so little of ourselves. For once, let's focus on our strengths and ignore our weaknesses.

Here is what some Americans think of our dear country. Some of the comments therein made me blush with pride and joy. Lol

Let the spirit of love, brotherhood and oneness hold sway in this period of our 57th independence anniversary.

Longlive Nigeria!!!!
God bless Nigeria and all Nigerians irrespective of ethnic, religious or political inclinations or affiliations.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Josephjnr(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Some or one? My bad. I've seen.

3 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerian e-warriors now to the rescue. I just love you lots, guys.

That Chioma lady made my night. Such passion and love personified in her write up. She succinctly and glamorously described my Nigeria, I almost shed tears of pride.

Chioma and all other unsung/unnoticed or Chioma-wanna-be, may you be blessed in abundance and may you never lack.!

Keep the Nigerian flag flying high. The sky ain't our limit, but rather our starting point.

Viva 9ja!!!

Longlive Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria and all Nigerians

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
A special shoutout to that Chioma lady.

2 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yes o!!!
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44 oya come (wa-zo-bia) and do the needful biko.

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by SpComedy: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Quota system should be abolished, let rule of law prevail and justice be uphold..............only then we will start thinking of being great

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by DaBullIT(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigeria has great Potentials , remove some idiots and the nation will b
e great `

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by kodded(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2017

Nigerians are zombies sad sad sad

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by coolcharm(m): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria is what it is!

A great Nation Where Pythons Dance and corocodiles Smile

Nigeria is Bae kiss

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 29, 2017
kodded:

Nigerians are zombies sad sad sad

5 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2017
DaBullIT:
Nigeria has great Potentials , remove some idiots and the nation will b
e great `

I couldn't agree more!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by babyfaceafrica: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Who cares?.....

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who cares?.....
We do sir!!! Other patriotic Nigerians and the International community do.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by babyfaceafrica: 5:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

We do sir!!! Other patriotic Nigerians and the International community do.
na una sabi..continue

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Zaheertyler(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2017
whites are very foolish... that's why we keep on scamming then everyday.... truth is fuvk corruption... if only we the youths can love ourselves and leave every form of hatred that the old ones have put in us about tribal issues .. then we'll see where this country would be in years to come
I'm Igbo and I believe in one Nigeria
shun religious and inter tribal hatred
happy independence Nigeria

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by oweniwe(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Wagasigiungu:
A special shoutout to that Chioma lady.

Why can't Nigerians achieve those things in. Nigeria?

Why do they have to travel out of the country to Excel? Just look at SAYIN ...

Nigeria.... Great people.... Rubbish country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Robbin7(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2017
I dey folo small small
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by hucienda: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2017
"America will know."
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2017
On top the problem of that topic on that forum, some people are using bad grammar to worsen our stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Bolustical: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria is a very nice country.

Apart from our greedy leaders, it's our perpetual drug pushers that dented and still dents its image.

God bless this country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Bolustical: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Yes
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by sammyj: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2017
My advise to the people of Nigeria and the government is to reconcile all our differences and see ourselves as a Nigerian first before any other tribes. God bless Nigeria!! wink

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by khals00: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
this is sad
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by digoster(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
So you don't have work again, but to be searching about what people think about Nigeria. Are you a zombie?
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by BackToLife: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Very true! Nigeria would have been the best in Africa if not for Hausa/Fulani claiming they are born to rule. The North has ruled Nigeria for almost wooping 40 years out of 58 yrs since Independwnce. Southern and Northern Nigeria are supposed to exchange Presidency equally, but the North... If Fayoshe was to be Hausa, they would have supported him enmasse. They'll even rather prefer and supoort Hausa Cow as President instead of a Southerner. I wish Fayoshe was Igbo, I love igbos for their Unity, they'll ensure he wins. But lo, I see so many stupid Yorubas criticizing Fayose here. Is Buhari better that Fayoshe?!!! Yorubas, una better unite get sense like Igbos and Hausas before is too late for una dumb mofos always pulling one another down. Also, Igbos and Yorubas can team up in this coming election to call the bluff of "The born to rule" Power hungry North once and for all!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by KayDEAN(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
grin
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Finstar: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria is a great nation. There's no doubt about that....

Check my signature wink wink
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by CHANNELStv2020: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2017
ZOO IS ZOO WHAT DO U EXPECT

3 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by FSBoperator: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2017
The most annoying thing about Nigerians is that they tend to want to know how others feel about them.

It only takes a highly inferiority complexed being to want to know how other people view him or her.

And thats what this thread is all about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria is one of d most blessed nation in d whole wide world. But we don't have good leaders.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.