Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nairaland Has Been Of Immense Help To Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Has Been Of Immense Help To Me (611 Views)

Need Help To Verify This / I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation / Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Has Been Of Immense Help To Me by monkautos(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
I wrote an article some months back with another moniker explaining how it was difficult for me to secure a job and the difficulties surrounding setting up my own bussiness even though i had good qualifications. Since that time till now God has really smiled at me.
Well, to cut the long stories, the article actually made front page and i met many people from nairaland that gave me hope and encouragements.. Not long ago i met a special guy who introduced me to a platform for heavy duty parts..(www.quickvender.com.ng) that was offcourse the game changer for me..
I know many people would be expecting me to come tell how i finally secured a good paying job.. But that is not the story.. Nairaland helped me to discover my purpose and i am happy we have this kind of platform in nigeria. Now i can confidently say i have something good doing.. All thanks to nairaland.. Even though i dont earn millions daily or monthly(as the case may be). I earn a decent amount... ok, to take care of myself and loved ones.. Thank you nairaland..thank you nairalanders..you guys are the best.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Been Of Immense Help To Me by secretsuccess: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thank God for you my dear. But can you talk more about this www.quickvender.com.ng
Re: Nairaland Has Been Of Immense Help To Me by monkautos(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
secretsuccess:
Thank God for you my dear.. But can you talk more about this www.quickvender.com.ng
Ok. Nothing much, it is a platform where you can sell heavy duty spare parts to people and get commissions for it.. The truth is, if you get a good company that always need these parts you will find out that heavy duty parts sales is very lucrative..nevertheless the site www.quickvender.com.ng is very explanatory
Re: Nairaland Has Been Of Immense Help To Me by secretsuccess: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
monkautos:

Ok. Nothing much, it is a platform where you can sell heavy duty spare parts to people and get commissions for it.. The truth is, if you get a good company that always need these parts you will find out that heavy duty parts sales is very lucrative..nevertheless the site www.quickvender.com.ng is very explanatory
Ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy To Begin Recruitment Of Graduates Tomorrow / Store Manager Wanted! / Vacancy In A Fashion House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.