Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,853,003 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend (674 Views)

Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend by UrbanNG(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2017
A friend to the late Tagbo, the young man who died on his birthday and was allegedly abandoned by super star Davido and his crew has blasted the singer.

Tagbo’s friend, identified as Uthman Oluwadamilola, said ‘autopsy will reveal the truth’.
Oluwadamilola further shared photos of Tagbo with Davido and his car which was abandoned.
He wrote, “I don’t want to believe this story because you are mature to know your limit and this is not the first time hanging out with @davidoofficial.
“@tagb0 please wake up and tell us the true story. I won’t believe until I see u no more.
“I can’t see someone like you in my entire life, you don’t look down on anyone, Bleep fame and any fucking shit attached, tag we got plans nd now all is gone.

"RIP! But this is not the right time. I won’t feel till now until I need you as I will always do anyone who said ‘na too much alcohol or whatever.’
“Almighty God will throw sorrow in their family life and they will die early death insshallah, because no be today even thou you drank anything it your birthday no one is right to blame you, f*ck fake friends#lessonlearned

Read Complete Sega here
https://www.urbanng.com/2017/10/davido-i-dont-believe-my-friend-died-of-excess-alcohol.html?m=1

Re: Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Wake me up when we know the true cause of his death

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2017
RIP tagbo help me greet those people that wish me poverty cuz i knw they will also die soon

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend by delugajackson: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend by Houseofglam7(f): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2017
This food don dey done small small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amidst Rumor Davido Pays Last Respect To His Lost Friends Dj Olu And Tagbo / Police Confirms Davido Has A Hand In Tagbo's Death / See The Big Fish D'banj Chills With Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.