Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next (5645 Views)

Boko Haram Vs IPOB. What Really Is The Political Difference? / IPOB: What's Wrong In Donating To A People's Movement For Self-Determination? / Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by realhumanity: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Alariwo2:
If you really want freedom, pack you baggages back to the East and let others have peace and space.

Gone are those days when Igbos misbehave and get away with it. This generation of Yorubas no send you atal and will readily fvck you lots up in no time.

Nigeria is an independent nation just like UK, US and Russia so noone will dictate to us cos we don't dictate to them.

The greatest tool igbo leaders used in defeating you Igbos is illiteracy, despite getting top notch education form SW (Kings college, OAU, UI, UNILAG etc). Forget the wawa English you speak, a large fraction of you lots are illiterates and it's really affecting your tribe.

And Yes Buhari will keep going to UK, US etc. as he likes because they have establishments like Embassies, Companies in Nigeria they won't toy with for a terrorist group lile Ipob. ILLITERATE !!

Eleribu ni yin sir. ogbon yin ti dabaru. Eyan to se yin to wo yabaleft. se eti gbo?
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Alariwo2:
If you really want freedom, pack you baggages back to the East and let others have peace and space.

Gone are those days when Igbos misbehave and get away with it. This generation of Yorubas no send you atal and will readily fvck you lots up in no time.

Nigeria is an independent nation just like UK, US and Russia so noone will dictate to us cos we don't dictate to them.

The greatest tool igbo leaders used in defeating you Igbos is illiteracy, despite getting top notch education form SW (Kings college, OAU, UI, UNILAG etc). Forget the wawa English you speak, a large fraction of you lots are illiterates and it's really affecting your tribe.

And Yes Buhari will keep going to UK, US etc. as he likes because they have establishments like Embassies, Companies in Nigeria they won't toy with for a terrorist group lile Ipob. ILLITERATE !!
I will not call you a fool but i must let you know You just spoke like a fool
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
beamtopola:

what if we give Trump all the oil in the Niger delta, does Nigeria has anything to offer the US?
is niger delta SE. They prefer easier ones in d deserts of libya,iraq nd syria
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by UfuomaUN(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Alariwo2:

The worst form of foolishness is a fool who doesn't realize how foolish he is. Honestly, there's no better way to paint it; you're infinitely stupid.

Can u imagine a what a human being just wrote? If I were u I'd keep of the internet and buy some sense, even it's the size of a speck of dust.

1 Like

Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by Ngokafor(f): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Alariwo2:

Desperate unity begging at its peak....You lots have no shame...Talking rubbish and hanging onto Igbos to have a 'dear country' is your forte...

If you lots have an iota of shame left in you..you would double your efforts to seperate yourselves from Igbos,not writting useless articles and backing every efforts aimed at stopping Igbos from leaving you all in Nigeria...'Nigeria is a sovereign country' indeed

You have no shame for real.
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by nku5: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
libertyhope2017:
The problem with Buhari is he doesn't reason critically; a quality you only get from sound education. Let the truth be told; US and UK governments have suported Buhari more than they did for GEJ; that's a fact. They helped elect Buhari. Instead of Buhari to work with them, he keeps doing things that are beyond the limits US and UK can take or support. Blatant; not covert, abuse of human rights is something US and UK, particularly US; will never support. When you push beyond that limit, you become their enemy because you are trying to paint them black in the eyes of the world since the US is the mirror of the world.

My greatest joy is that Trump is president of the USA. It was Obama, Kerry and Clinton that forced Buhari down our throats with all their propaganda and logistical/diplomatic support for APC and hatred for GEJ.
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Alariwo2:

First off, my dear i think u are sick in the head, I won't really call u an ILLITERATE because atleast u manage to read and write english to an extent, which ofcource is what u mean in ur context thus "igbo illiterates" meaning igbos cant read and write from the context of ur deposition. Ok now u see i don't support ipob or what so ever but for the sake of humanity lets reason and judge things rationally and critically, a quality thats expected of an educated (literate, in ur term) fellow, before venting our perpetual disdian for ppl, thats all i care to comment on the issue.
As for u, who claim to be a literate pls watch things u say and treat others as u want to be treated, that infact is an abstract definition of education (literacy in the sense)

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh, if u have somuch bitterness in u how can u being bitter portray good? even if all ur wishes were to come true.

Food for thought
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
awakeuche:
my first post in years.. . You're a bastard

Don't mind him bro, dont get into a senseless squabble with the retard sociopath...i just reported him for abusive language and inciting statement, Nigerian government will not see this one as hate speech she
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by Adiola(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
TheCabal:
No kidding.. Amelika and Engrand have make decision on IPOB. grin

This was faster than Rwanda, South Sudan, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Cote d'Ivoire, Congo
I thought you said your mother is Igbo and your father Yoruba keep deceiving yourself we know how you we ss behave no shame at all
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by OluwasureGig: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Alariwo2:

NO, it's you and your co-travellers that have no shame.

Ekweremalu led your igbo senators to greet Buhari and ask for appointments just recently. Where were you and why didn't you stop them since it's biafra you want.

Your igbo reps still go to house and earn salary from Nigeria.. Why can't you tell them to return their salaries and agitate for biafra instead.

You still hold Nigerian passport and spend Naira. Why can't you boycott them and look for biafra pounds and passport to use.

If you enjoy being foolish, not everyone does.

I support Buhari 100% on his declaration of Ipob as terrorist group. We all know the troubles Bokoharam has caused our soldiers and the money being wasted to fight the menace. No room for another menace from some dumb group ok?

Don't bother quoting cos I won't reply you again
Oga shutup
Re: Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next by bot101(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Shit about to get real!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government / “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership / This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.