Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer (46139 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / Biafra: The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by praxisnetworks: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2017
..Ifeanyi Ejiofor, lead counsel of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has disclosed his last conversation with Nnamdi Kanu.

Ejiofor also lamented that he has not been able to reach Kanu since the military stormed his Afara-Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State home.

The lawyer, in a chat wit Sun, recalled that he got a call from Kanu on 14th September that army personnel were shooting sporadically around his house.

“I quickly issued a statement which was widely published on the social media alerting the world of what was going on; that my client was under siege as the military was shooting for over 40 minutes trying to gain access into the house.

“He called me again that they were at the gate shooting to gain access, I asked him to remain inside, while I continued to let the world know. That was our last communication and I never heard from him again after the attack. And the rest is now story.”

On the fate of the sureties who are expected to produce the IPOB leader in court, Ejiofor said they cannot be touched “because the circumstance that presented itself is such that had gone beyond the sureties’ control.

“In legal parlance, it’s called force majeure. It’s not a situation they would be able to control. The court is a human being; it can listen to our application. If at all this incident never took place and by tomorrow we start looking for Nnamdi Kanu, they will be told to go and produce him.

“But in this case, Nnamdi Kanu had been visible; moving around, going places, meeting people and was very certain of coming to Abuja before now to face trial, so, people who attacked him, killed people in his house, wounded people and arrested people, should be in a position to show us where he is.

“It now lies with the army; it’s out of the sureties hands, so they cannot be held liable.

“I am in communication with the sureties. They don’t have cause to express fears, because it’s not within their control. They don’t know anything about what happened. The people that should be held responsible are the military and the Federal Government; simple!

“I believe if at all they wanted to arrest him, they would have extended invitation to him saying we want you at this period to interrogate you; there is allegation of this and that offence, be it police, army or the DSS. But such thing never took place. So, what informed their going to his place to shoot and kill?”

Asked if he thinks security agencies would produce Kanu on October 17 in court, Ejiofor responded: “Forget about the lies they’ve been telling; they must produce him. If they have killed my client; they should come and tell the court. Then we will now know what to do, because he has to be given befitting burial if at all such thing happened. But God forbid!”

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/30/biafra-last-thing-nnamdi-kanu-told-ejiofor-ipob-lawyer/amp/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by praxisnetworks: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Where is lalasticlala when needed
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Gotze1: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
praxisnetworks:
..Ifeanyi Ejiofor, lead counsel of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has disclosed his last conversation with Nnamdi Kanu.

Ejiofor also lamented that he has not been able to reach Kanu since the military stormed his Afara-Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State home.

The lawyer, in a chat wit Sun, recalled that he got a call from Kanu on 14th September that army personnel were shooting sporadically around his house.

“I quickly issued a statement which was widely published on the social media alerting the world of what was going on; that my client was under siege as the military was shooting for over 40 minutes trying to gain access into the house.

“He called me again that they were at the gate shooting to gain access, I asked him to remain inside, while I continued to let the world know. That was our last communication and I never heard from him again after the attack. And the rest is now story.”

On the fate of the sureties who are expected to produce the IPOB leader in court, Ejiofor said they cannot be touched “because the circumstance that presented itself is such that had gone beyond the sureties’ control.

“In legal parlance, it’s called force majeure. It’s not a situation they would be able to control. The court is a human being; it can listen to our application. If at all this incident never took place and by tomorrow we start looking for Nnamdi Kanu, they will be told to go and produce him.

“But in this case, Nnamdi Kanu had been visible; moving around, going places, meeting people and was very certain of coming to Abuja before now to face trial, so, people who attacked him, killed people in his house, wounded people and arrested people, should be in a position to show us where he is.

“It now lies with the army; it’s out of the sureties hands, so they cannot be held liable.

“I am in communication with the sureties. They don’t have cause to express fears, because it’s not within their control. They don’t know anything about what happened. The people that should be held responsible are the military and the Federal Government; simple!

“I believe if at all they wanted to arrest him, they would have extended invitation to him saying we want you at this period to interrogate you; there is allegation of this and that offence, be it police, army or the DSS. But such thing never took place. So, what informed their going to his place to shoot and kill?”

Asked if he thinks security agencies would produce Kanu on October 17 in court, Ejiofor responded: “Forget about the lies they’ve been telling; they must produce him. If they have killed my client; they should come and tell the court. Then we will now know what to do, because he has to be given befitting burial if at all such thing happened. But God forbid!”

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/30/biafra-last-thing-nnamdi-kanu-told-ejiofor-ipob-lawyer/amp/
[/s]Trash, make una no go bring am where una keep am.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2017
grin

Nnamdi Kanu the last symbol of eastern resistance... on the run.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by perez100: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2017
It was wrong to ban me because I only reacted.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by praxisnetworks: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Trash, make una no go bring am where una keep am.
What's your problem?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by perez100: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2017
The Nigeria military are cowards. They waited until US supplied arms of close to N190B and the first thing they did was to shoot unarmed civilians in the East and later declared self-victory for a war that will soon explode and finally colapse Nigeria.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by notttty(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Sometimes I wonder the kind of school this lawyer attended... Do u think the court is a dummy ? Ur client thought he was setting a trap for the military so that he can use that avenue to skip court hearing and escape justice against the state but damn he is still learning... Well he will come our eventually when the hit is turned on with a higher voltage

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by praxisnetworks: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2017
notttty:
Sometimes I wonder the kind of school this lawyer attended... Do u think the court is a dummy ? Ur client thought he was setting a trap for the military so that he can use that avenue to skip court hearing and escape justice against the state but damn he is still learning... Well he will come our eventually when the hit is turner on with a higher voltage
If the army disappeared el zakyzaky then they can't be exonerated from the disappearing of kanu.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by perez100: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2017
So, you think you're not dumb? Then, Nnamdi Nkanu's parents are still hiding because they want to avoid court case- abi? You are smart to believe that the military did not invade Kanu's house? Let your military watch.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
cheesy

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by notttty(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

If the army disappeared el zakyzaky then they can't be exonerated from the disappearing of kanu.
They took ZAKZAKY and made it known to the world.. The world saw him being taken away on a barrow. And they issued statement on that.. . The army is not with kanu and u all knows that. Why cause another trouble that might spill outter your hands again.. .You want to indict the army? You have better ways of providing cover for your self and let the world see the army for who they really are in this case but the dissapearing act wont help. We all know the army messed up but ipob complicate THE issues

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Bari22: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Bss have successfully hide him in one underground hole gringringrin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Buking1: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by DckPssy(f): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is really creepy

Check my signature and make money today
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by dessz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
KANU is busy drinking and eating isiewu in one hideout while laughing at the gullible iPod youths

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by dotcomnamename: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Arant chest beater

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kanu fuked up big time. Making him self a sort of demi god. He chose to run smh

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Benekruku(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Before he escaped to Cameroon!

Meanwhile, Kanu has been spotted in several bars and brothel in Cameroon

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Dearlord(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
....last thing he told you " as in last Supper to his apostle?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigerias president is a tribalist and a religious bigot

A man who negotiated with boko haram
The man who divided Nigeria into 97% and 5%
The man who encouraged his supporters to kill innocent people, corpers inclusive
A grand patron of fulani herdsmen (which is the third deadliest terrorist group in the whole world)
A man who wants to deprive us of freedom of speech
A man who has killed innocent civilians and also declared majority of south earsterners terrorist all because of agitation. Yet he supports Kurdish secession.

Nnamdi kanu has most likely been murdered unlawfully.
Naija is a lawless state. He with power is the law

SAI BABA

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by abdulwizzy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lolzzz
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by dlondonbadboy: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
......They have killed him.

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by kingthreat(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
I swear, I have not seen any cowardly people like ipob. Just a little show of military power and these clowns remembered the stories their fathers told them during the civil war and turned to hiding.

Nnamdi kanu should show he got some testicles. He should know the more he keeps on hiding and trading accusations on the FG, the lesser his relevance even to his own people.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by coalcoal1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
I don't believe this story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by elmodee7(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
nnandi cownu is a mad man on the run. his insane lawyer is an idiot hiding the truth.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by menstrualpad: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
elmodee7:
nnandi cownu is a mad man on the run. his insane lawyer is an idiot hiding the truth.
You are suffering from CPD. Chronic Painment Disease.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
elmodee7:
Buratai and his zombies killed kanu

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.