Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos (37363 Views)

Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2017
E
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by lelvin(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Everything eventually comes to an end
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by BoundToSucces(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2017
if barriers/obstacles can be broken like the did to that Wall, I swear some people's life will never be the same.
Talented designers(tailoring)
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by brightalo17: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin

no kidding

they were thoroughly beaten indeed

see as DAT guy just faint

Eyah

Pele

blame bubuhari

he wants us all to die of hunger

but na hin Fulani terrorists go die of hunger

As if you were doing any better during the previous regimes, Is it not the same hand to mouth life from Obasanjo to Buhari even to the next messiah you'll be expecting No go hustle and make a good living for you and your household keep waiting for a certain politician to come and butter your bread for you. Even if Nnamdi Kanu becomes President people like you will still shout Hunger, bad roads, no water, no girlfriend, no husband. armed robbers, kidnappers, rapist, will still be.

Start warming up now in wait for the next Politician you'll blame for your hunger.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by jomoh: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2017
ExInferis:

I don't think that fukker is still alive.

Fidelismaria:
grin

no kidding

Eyah

Pele

blame bubuhari

That guy is still very much ok. It is the way he is tied that necessitate his position.

He has been tied at the elbow making it hard for him to adjust his balance.
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by greatman247(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2017
serverconnect:
The rate of crime in Nigeria is alarming.

Crime is on the increase in many countries of the world not only in Nigeria its on the increase.
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Stealing is the mother of all crimes and is incurable. It can lead to lies, murder, rape, etc.
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by elopee3000(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Dem dey look for money to go Libya from there Italy to join thier sister ,see dem dey brag my sister na madam now she don't get 10 girls for Italy ,
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by daroz(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2017
elopee3000:
Dem dey look for money to go Libya from there Italy to join thier sister ,see dem dey brag my sister na madam now she don't get 10 girls for Italy ,
You are seriously stupid , eledè
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2017
They will come back and show you guys pepper.
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by osuofia2(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Fsars don get meat
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by cartoona(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
@op this pic showing Wall of uncompleted building... Is it the residential building they broke into? Cos am not understanding again grin grin
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by benflin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin

no kidding

Eyah

Pele

blame bubuhari

Bros if person do bad talk which one are u helping them with reasons for the ugly behavior. Person wey them break him hausa na buhari brother. These ones are just greedy and lazy if they were successful I bet u na bar and olosho joint them they carry the money go
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dem don beat sense comot for their body grin
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Preator: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
thank God.
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Dearlord(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
UBGG:

Should we also blame Him for the successful ones?

God works in a miraculous way. His way are not of the man.
So, we are just clay in the hand of the porter my Sister
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by WiseFool2(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

In fact, it has now become an industry. Blame it on the economy.
When the economy was 'good' under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan, there was still robberies, kidnappings and assassinations. So, Mr man shut the Bleep off and go get some sense.Everything, una go blame economy. One day una go blame economy for una inability to get an erection.
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by WiseFool2(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

When the economy was 'good' under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan, there were still robberies, kidnappings and assassinations. So, Mr man shut the Bleep off and go get some sense.Everything, una go blame economy. One day una go blame economy for una inability to get an e.rection.
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
WiseFool2:

When the economy was 'good' under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan, there were still robberies, kidnappings and assassinations. So, Mr man shut the Bleep off and go get some sense.Everything, una go blame economy. One day una go blame economy for una inability to get an e.rection.

Wow, the generation of young men we are grooming, and when did i politicize issues? When did i say the economy was better under PDP, Jonathan, Yar 'adua? When did i attack Buhari or APC with my comment? It is well with your soul brov... wink
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
WiseFool2:

When the economy was 'good' under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan, there was still robberies, kidnappings and assassinations. So, Mr man shut the Bleep off and go get some sense.Everything, una go blame economy. One day una go blame economy for una inability to get an erection.

The moniker though...
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by WiseFool2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Wow, the generation of young men we are grooming, and when did i politicize issues? When did i say the economy was better under PDP, Jonathan, Yar 'adua? When did i attack Buhari or APC with my comment? It is well with your soul brov... wink
Shut up there! Who is in charge of the economy? When I come to a family and state that' the children of this family lack manners', who am I indirectly indicting?
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
roqrules04:
So they had enough time to break that wall choi shocked
If they have invested that energy well they would have benefited greatly in a legal business
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
WiseFool2:

Shut up there! Who is in charge of the economy? When I come to a family and state that' the children of this family lack manners', who am I indirectly indicting?

Oga, keep your Buhari, you fool, by economy, i mean the holistic economic indices, which by extension i mean, Africa has perpetually been economically dwarfed, go and get some enlightenment and live me out of your muslim/christian, north/south, Buhari/Jonathan, APC/PDP struggles, I have better worries to entertain
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
see how they destroyed the iPhone 7...

oh poor iPhone 7
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by georgecso(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
serverconnect:
The rate of crime in Nigeria is alarming.

Crime rate has not changed..What is alarming is the rate at which every tom and harry want to publish stories.. All thanks to free data
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by goaldynman(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maybe they went to rob bigger/greater robbers! Now they have met their waterloo!!
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Killurself: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
No be there mate they hawk rice in Lagos and he was making money. Hardship not makes you to be armed robber unless it was in ur blood before. ole, ole, catch am. They should go and learn handwork in prison free of charge
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by Ahassani(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin

no kidding

Eyah

Pele

blame bubuhari

what did you say
a you o right

Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by IamOlusa(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin

no kidding

Eyah

Pele

blame bubuhari

If you keep blaming buhari for every ordeal things that happen, you may not be able to handle the consequences.
Re: Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos by salam1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

y haven't u stolen anything since u r saying its the economy DAT makes dem steal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter / Police Declare 20 Badoo Suspects Wanted, Arrest 87 Others In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.