Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,770 members, 7,841,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) (36731 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Wizkid is the 1st African to perform at & sell out London's most iconic venue, @RoyalAlbertHall as Headliner, joining Beatles, Adele, Elton.
It was a record making and pace setting performance for the star boy last night in London and the show is already the talk of the town after he sold out the venue in less the 72 hours and gave a very thrilling performance..Wizkid proves to the world once again that he is the biggest art in Africa and he’s taking afrobeats to the world

See pictures below
this only happens when u can play with a live band not soundtrack. Royal Albert hall isn't 4 soundtrack musicians

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Shine On Wizzy Wizzy....
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by killemslim(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
nototribalist:
Ok
Those who give a fu`ck is outdated...Fu`ck outta here with that hate shi`t
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
lexy2014:
this only happens when u can play with a live band not soundtrack. Royal Albert hall isn't 4 soundtrack musicians

You need to watch the show,it’s a live band and he killed it without any backup singer

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
kenonze:
I admire this guy swags.
I didn't mean to say I hate Frog jump
I wanna bang it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
MY FATHER IS A VAGABOND!
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by solid3(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
kenonze:
I admire this guy swags.

And I admire your big yansh. wink

I didn't mean to say I hate the jugs.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:
Wizzy my boyfriend abeg come carry me for my mama house

how is Jelili doing? i hope he is preparing to give us some hit tracks in the future! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Wizkid is the 1st African to perform at & sell out London's most iconic venue, @RoyalAlbertHall as Headliner, joining Beatles, Adele, Elton.
It was a record making and pace setting performance for the star boy last night in London and the show is already the talk of the town after he sold out the venue in less the 72 hours and gave a very thrilling performance..Wizkid proves to the world once again that he is the biggest art in Africa and he’s taking afrobeats to the world

See pictures below

While davido is busy changing south African HIV infected girls up and down. WizKid carry go!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Micheezy7(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Haaaaa stop that lies, Davido won more awards than Wizkid

(1) Davido has had two major hits this year alone. Wizkid hasn't had any major hit for a while
(2) Davido's latest hit "fall" has grossed almost 25 million views now, and 3 millions in just a week
(3) He has a more compassionate heart and he is into a lot of unannounced charity work
(4) He has won more awards. 25 in total. Compared to Wizkid's 19, so stop telling big lies just cos you're gay partner to wizkid. grin
(5) He has had more hit singles than Wizkid... I bet you won' dare on counting...
(6) He has more social media followership. The most followed Nigerian celebrity on social media. 4.2 million on Instagram compared to Wizkid's 3.7 million
(7) Can equally produce. Unlike Wizkid who can produce a sp.erm
(8 ) Has more artistes in his stable yeahhhhh
(9) Born in America haaa you know the rest and what it means compare to your albino born in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
(10) Davido's father is a Billionaire haaaaa
(11) Wizkid's father and mother are T***** Lol you know the rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
(12) Fan base? forget it both home and away!
(13) When it comes to money? Davido will buy Wizkid and his entire family, i know this one go pain you well haaaa grin grin grin grin

Oh you need nairaland ref: https://www.nairaland.com/3735532/why-feel-davido-better-than

https://www.nairaland.com/1796738/opinion-why-davido-better-than

https://www.nairaland.com/2187782/5-reasons-davido-far-better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBQrECxDtaE

https://www.mediahoarders.ng/news/10-reasons-why-davido-is-better-than-wizkid

Thrash.. Yhu dont even know what u're saying

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by offishialpablo: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
kenonze:
I admire this guy swags.

see finishing...the thing goes skrrrrrr krr poom poom into ur big yansh
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
why be say na black black hands full there, are they all Yoruba's?
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

Benekruku mind yourself abeg, how can you be wizzy? Oya explain yourself

My friends call me Wizzy cos I look like him just that am far taller. My Ex-girlfriend also calls me Wiz
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Omotaday(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Haaaaa stop that lies, Davido won more awards than Wizkid

(1) Davido has had two major hits this year alone. Wizkid hasn't had any major hit for a while
(2) Davido's latest hit "fall" has grossed almost 25 million views now, and 3 millions in just a week
(3) He has a more compassionate heart and he is into a lot of unannounced charity work
(4) He has won more awards. 25 in total. Compared to Wizkid's 19, so stop telling big lies just cos you're gay partner to wizkid. grin
(5) He has had more hit singles than Wizkid... I bet you won' dare on counting...
(6) He has more social media followership. The most followed Nigerian celebrity on social media. 4.2 million on Instagram compared to Wizkid's 3.7 million
(7) Can equally produce. Unlike Wizkid who can produce a sp.erm
(8 ) Has more artistes in his stable yeahhhhh
(9) Born in America haaa you know the rest and what it means compare to your albino born in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
(10) Davido's father is a Billionaire haaaaa
(11) Wizkid's father and mother are T***** Lol you know the rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
(12) Fan base? forget it both home and away!
(13) When it comes to money? Davido will buy Wizkid and his entire family, i know this one go pain you well haaaa grin grin grin grin

Oh you need nairaland ref: https://www.nairaland.com/3735532/why-feel-davido-better-than

https://www.nairaland.com/1796738/opinion-why-davido-better-than

https://www.nairaland.com/2187782/5-reasons-davido-far-better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBQrECxDtaE

https://www.mediahoarders.ng/news/10-reasons-why-davido-is-better-than-wizkid

I have never commented on all these Wizzy/Davido beef but it is dumb to say Davido has more hits. I can count Davido's hits, while all Wizzy songs are hits starting from all the Songs in his first album. That album is one of the best hip hop album ever in Nigeria. Ppl still rock it till date. Also dumb to say, Davido has more international connections. They are both doing well for themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
nototribalist:
Ok
yeah dey went that way to rescue your stupid ass from suffer head hating spirit (learn to admire good things so Good things will come to you)
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Benekruku:

My friends call me Wizzy cos I look like him just that am far taller. My Ex-girlfriend also calls me Wiz
Then you are fired
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
judgedredd22:

how is Jelili doing? i hope he is preparing to give us some hit tracks in the future! grin grin grin grin
I trust my jelili he never disappoints me
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

Then you are fired

Han Han!

For what? Just like that?

Am not accepting it please!

Have invested precious time please.
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by skimmy005: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

With the comment you can simply deduce somebody’s age
Wizkid got more international recognition and features than him
He’s got more awards than him
He’s set countless records and he’s set the bar high for all African artists
The only thing Davido has more than him is instagram followers
Dav also gat more followers on Facebook Dan wiz, Dav also qat more YouTube views in TOTAL Dan Wiz, just to correct ur ignorance tho, dnt mean to be rude
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:
Wizzy my boyfriend abeg come carry me for my mama house

Olee. U wan reap for where u no sow?
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:

wizkid and Davido are spectacular in their own ways. How many stars has your family produced before you go around hating on hard working men?

You just get big yansh no brain. undecided
Weldon Mr Savage

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
baba nla....
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by seguno2: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

See pictures below

1st African?
Who has been keeping the records?
Which yeye journalists checked the records?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
seguno2:

1st African?
Who has been keeping the records?
Which yeye journalists checked the records?

you day ask me ?
do i look like google for your face ?
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Businessideas: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Papiikush:

wizkid and Davido are spectacular in their own ways. How many stars has your family produced before you go around hating on hard working men?

You just get big yansh no brain. undecided
Why bring in 'yansh'
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
skimmy005:
Dav also gat more followers on Facebook Dan wiz, Dav also qat more YouTube views in TOTAL Dan Wiz, just to correct ur ignorance tho, dnt mean to be rude

you're still displaying ignorance

10years from now it won't be about youtube views or social media but legacy will be defined by awards, records and barriers broken
Davido is the baddest,hardworking and I respect him a lot but Wiz got more landmark achievement and he knows it,let this be the last time you'll quote me because your argument is lame and baseless

Davido have 74 nominations and he won 29 awards
Wizkid got 157 nominations and he won 44 awards plus a Guinness world record.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by internationalman(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
natznext:
Lunatic!
you are welcome
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nah umu african full d show
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by joystickextendr: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
cool
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Olee. U wan reap for where u no sow?
Please what are what are you people sowing? As for your question, i sowed cucumber and i must reap wizzy's banana
Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by skimmy005: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

you're still displaying ignorance

10years from now it won't be about youtube views or social media but legacy will be defined by awards, records and barriers broken
Davido is the baddest,hardworking and I respect him a lot but Wiz got more landmark achievement and he knows it,let this be the last time you'll quote me because your argument is lame and baseless

Davido have 74 nominations and he won 29 awards
Wizkid got 157 nominations and he won 44 awards plus a Guinness world record.
who is talking abt award or legacy, I ws only trying to correct u wen u said , d ONLY tin Dav gat more Dan wiz is Instagram followers,

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
kenonze:
I admire this guy swags.

I just imagine my d!ck in that your small yansh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? / Photos Of Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.