Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (67695 Views)

Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by princessco: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Notorious kidnapper and billionaire, Chukwudumeme Onwumadike popularly known as Evans, may have more properties and assets than initially declared.

A report by Daily Sun indicates that policemen attached to the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT) have uncovered a truck yard which he acquired from the proceeds of kidnapping. This is even as police detectives have arrested his secretary, one Ngozika Ezeokoye who went into hiding as soon as she learnt that police had nabbed her employer.

Evans had confessed to the police that he used the proceeds from kidnapping to establish several businesses including a haulage company that has not less than 10 trucks. He was said to have accessed the financial worth of some of his victims who patronised his haulage company.

He also told the police that four of the most recent trucks acquired were gotten from the N150million ransom paid by one of his victims. Now in police custody, Ngozika claims that she never knew that her boss was into kidnapping.

Her words: “I used to work with a bank till I retired because of the poor condition of work. I got a job with CMT motors in 2015. “Initially, our warehouse was in Apapa till they moved us to 235 Ago Palace way in Okota in 2016. My job was to take note of trucks that go to work, their destination and amount due for each trip. “The company has eleven trucks and all the vehicles original documents in my possession. The name of my boss is George Onwuamadike and every money is paid into Chinwuba multi trade limited. “I was paid N70,000 a month. I only knew about it on TV. I did not run away, I only travelled to visit my Uncle in the village when I received a call that I should bring the documents. I was planning to come to Lagos when the police arrested me.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/evans-multi-million-truck-yard.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-8cLwMYy6kFw/Wc-UOEOoNQI/AAAAAAAAG9k/zyE47tzahO8fEhVFZPCaj06qBOZHDkAFQCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by GavelSlam: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
You been planning to return since eh?

Please arrest and interrogate that woman.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by IkpuMmiri(f): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why is Buhari Harassing ndigbo? Is it 97 Vs 5%?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by meezynetwork(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Businessman kidnapper. This guy was greedy. You made a lot of money in kidnapping yet u couldn't leave that illicit trade. Well, everyday for thief, one day for the owner

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by greatiyk4u(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria is a huge joke

A country where crime/ criminals are celebrated so far the person is rich and ready too spend

This is the main reason people complain of Buhari's style of leadership because he hates criminalities

ONE NIGERIA

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by CaptainGOOD: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by wolesmile(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
I wonder when this Evans' case will be done with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
so evans season 2 is out

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by hatchy(f): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Welcome to Biafraland.

That is how they will rule themselves.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by hoygift(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why did you people release Evans that time, who do you think you are deceiving, he is working for you people that's why he wasn't massacred by the python dancers and scorpion dancers, make una do make em expose una one by one, mumu people,

Wait last word, who get millions to pay kidnapper if no be politicians

Lalasticlacla, seun make una carry this thread go first page I don talk sense...
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kasala
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by thesicilian: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigerian police and media trial. Won't be surprised if they eventually lose the case and Evans walks away a free man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by flawlessT(f): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm... I think say Evans Matter don die ooo. Initial gara gara na it them they do sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by abdulwizzy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

Clown.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by gragraboy: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by SBG04: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
I wanted to get a house in Okota area of Lagos recently but I heard that 90% of the houses there owned by igbos are built from the proceeds of either ritual killing, kidnapping or armed robbery. And it's not like all the houses there have the names of their owners on them. Okota and Festac areas of Lagos are notorious for this. These igbo armed robbers, ritualiats and kidnappers from the East, especially Anambra, love to invest the proceeds of their crimes in these areas.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by GoldNiagara(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

So recovering proceeds of crime is now a tribal attack. Madam I use to like your comments. What happened in between.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
I swear, this guy would have made Rep or Senator in a few years.
A lot of those "lawmakers" are black hearted goons just like Evans.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by SHAKABOOM: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
meezynetwork:
Businessman kidnapper. This guy was greedy. You made a lot of money in kidnapping yet u couldn't leave that illicit trade. Well, everyday for thief, one day for the owner
True talk..I swear they should waste the greedy fool. angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by Factfinder1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

May GOD grant you wisdom

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by farem: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
He he he.
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by seunsola2411(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
please what is wrong with our media this days,kidnapper is kidnapper which one is billionare kidnapper,is this form of telling the youths to go into kidnapping.....really our police too are becoming smething else abi why the delay in his case all the while

11 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by PatriotTemidayo: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abeg release the lady joor.

You think its every criminal that will tell his workers he's a criminal?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evans again what is delaying his death sentence up till now after series of evidence gotten by police? Pls dey should hang dis man.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by MrMcJay(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

Even if you don't plan to have sense in your life, may God disappoint you by giving you sense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by binaws(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Most of these ipob traders daz how they realize their capital igbo and money

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
The developers who can never and will never develop their state

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by Kraspo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Throughout the lifetime of all the notorious criminals in our history, from Pablo Escobar to Tony Montana, To Anini, Evans and co.. they all had to be lucky everytime. The police had to be lucky just once!!

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by AburoBuhari: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
k
Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by ultron12345: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
This goes to show that majority of Igbo pple are involved in illegal trades such as kidnapping and rituals, they only go into business to cover up. IPOB.....I hail thee

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Generations of thieves, awon omo olori pelebe, awon omo ole! They will never see anything wrong in armed robbery

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Factfinder1:

May GOD grant you wisdom
your pics really speaks much about you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' / Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.