Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. (2295 Views)

Ipob:nigeria Army Caution Soldiers To Wear Mufty / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police / Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by Kazim88: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
An insider friend, A Northerner just declared to me that the Nigerian Government is mobilizing plan to deal with EU, US and UK decisively and if they refuse to comply they would be crushed.

That they are planning rally from all tribe including Igbo to force them to denounce IPOB

If that does not work, They would threaten to expel all UK and US firms and National in Nigeria.

If that does not work the would stop selling fuel to them.

I ask him if the government understand the consequences of this their action to common man economically and to us as a Nation.

He said they are the owner of Nigeria and Nobody can tell them what to do.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria can't dream of it

9 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by Omeokachie: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Operation Osondu

14 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by ogologoamu: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Aboki the dreamer.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by intruxive(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kazim88:
An insider friend, A Northerner just declared to me that the Nigerian Government is mobilizing plan to deal with EU, US and UK decisively and if they refuse to comply they would be crushed.

That they are planning rally from all tribe including Igbo to force them to denounce IPOB

If that does not work, They would threaten to expel all UK and US firms and National in Nigeria.

I ask him if the government understand the consequences of this their action to common man economically and to us as a Nation.

Main reason why your agitation is a huge failure b4 it started is because you built EVERYTHING on lies after lies.
Not a single story of yours is credible and believable but unfortunately due to the low literacy level among your ppl they bcom easily brainwashed.
You are only going to cause more trouble for yourselves by sitting down and making up lies every single day hoping everyone believes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by fk001(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kazim88:

Kazeem the IPOB guy claiming Yoruba in nairaland.

Don't you have something meaningful to do with your life, than igniting conflicts between tribes and causing division to Nigeria unity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by tsdarkside(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
intruxive:

Main reason why your agitation is a huge failure b4 it started is because you built EVERYTHING on lies after lies.
Not a single story of yours is credible and believable but unfortunately due to the low literacy level among your ppl they bcom easily brainwashed.
You are only going to cause more trouble for yourselves by sitting down and making up lies every single day hoping everyone believes

kikikikiki......they are funny terrorits...... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Small Cameroon took your oilfield and Nigeria did nothing....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg make we hear word before they send us go another recession with a minus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by tsdarkside(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
TrueSenator:
Small Cameroon took your oilfield and Nigeria did nothing....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg make we hear word before they send us go another recession with a minus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bakassi...the moronns that draw maps in africa said cameroon is right.....what do you want us to do??...

we should have driven those white moronns back into the atlantic ocean the day they landed on our shores....

look at the mess they put africa....nobody is happy with nobody....
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by KingNom(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
What IPOB needs to do to get what they want
https://www.nairaland.com/4057535/call-biafra
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by ArewaWatch: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Source: Foolish lies
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by VLadipo: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
People can't detect the sarcasm in the post.
Too bad! sad

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by Kazim88: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
VLadipo:
People can't detect the sarcasm in the post.
Too bad! sad

Nigerians are so dumb. Zero sense of humor

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by AngryRebel: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
It should be called operation Nigeria suicide
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kazim88:

which fuel do they have? Niger delta fuel?. Niger delta are ready to trade theirs for weapons.what does the Nigeria government has.
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by months: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
the world did not buy their lies.
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by shallysgirl: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Kazim88:

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by ZombieTAMER: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
fk001:

Don't you have something meaningful to do with your life, than igniting conflicts between tribes and causing division to Nigeria unity?

Is Nigeria United?
Unity here only means Niger delta oil
This useless contraption called Nigeria is a mirage

Buhari have made it clear that those regions that gave him 5% will not be treated like those that have him 97%..

He once said that Muslims should vote for only Muslims... thinking that Muslims are more in number which is a big lie

Buhari pointed out that those Fulani herdsmen attacking Nigerians are from Chad and Niger Republic...
So they are free to kill as they wish

The Fulani Nigerian army is only designated to annihilate unarmed Christians who seek referendum and restructuring

This country is not one
And can never be

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by SHAKABOOM: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kazim88:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahh!Lmfho..
Laughing my flat head out..Funny yu grin

I heard nigeria will unleash dia legion of ZOMBIES against us ad uk.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tell you aboki friend to wake up from his dream!
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by SHAKABOOM: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Is Nigeria United?

Buhari have made it clear that those regions that gave him 5% will not be treated like those that have him 97%..

He once said that Muslims should vote for only Muslims... thinking that Muslims are more in number which is a big lie

Buhari pointed out that those Fulani herdsmen attacking Nigerians are from Chad and Niger Republic...

The Fulani Nigerian army is only designated to annihilate unarmed Christians who seek referendum and restructuring

This country is not one
And can never be
Mr Zombie tamer yu just tamed dat ZOMBIE..I mean yu just bound the zombie..Pls thus him into the abyss. smiley

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by fk001(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Is Nigeria United?

This country is not one
And can never be

You should provide a credible source/video of Buhari saying that 97% and 5% or shut the fvck.

Nigerian army is meant for all Nigerians no exclusion, where you come from doesn't matter, i don't have to remind you that southern Nigeria ruled for good 13years while North ruled for only 4 years since the returned of democracy, If there is any sort of biasness in this country it will be against the northerners

You guys always like to play the victim's card, why not face your woes and think the way forward on how you will be able to produce a president.

Your people served PDP for donkey years, but yet they see you as political tool, they couldn't even give you a presidential ticket as a reward for your loyalty.
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by ZombieTAMER: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
fk001:

You should provide a credible source/video of Buhari saying that 97% and 5% or shut the fvck.

If buhari said it
May you die a painful death in two days...

If buhari didn't say it
May I die this night

It is written.... So shall it be

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by ZombieTAMER: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
fk001:

Nigerian army is meant for all Nigerians no exclusion, where you come from doesn't matter,.

Even though Nigerian lingua franca is English
The Fulani Nigerian army has a logo written in Arabic language ,Meaning.... Victory belongs to allah
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by Kazim88: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
fk001:

fk001 funny guy... I remember telling your likes... that your hatred for Igbos and Your myopic thinkin is what is destroying Nigeria.

You were busy calling for IPOB to dealt with decisively... to be crushed.. now Nigeria is in turmoil..

the person receiving all the harassment is PMB but he is not to be blame...

People like you that keep pushing this government to destruction are to be blamed

People like yareema22 that put all his fate in Buratai..

People like GoroTango.

All of you are working really hard with even knowing to divide Nigeria... yet Buhari is suffering the consequences alone.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by SHAKABOOM: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

If buhari said it
May you die a painful death in two days...

If buhari didn't say it
May I die this night

Choi! Datz it..Yu no waste time atall yu don throw the zombie enter abyss sharp sharp grin
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by fk001(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

If buhari said it May you die a painful death in two days...
If buhari didn't say it May I die this night

Lol i asked a simple question, and here you are spewing trash.

Anyway if you like believe what you want, it won't change anything.
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by fk001(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kazim88:

fk001 funny guy... I remember telling your likes... that your hatred for Igbos and Your myopic thinkin is what is destroying Nigeria.

You were busy calling for IPOB to dealt with decisively... to be crushed.. now Nigeria is in turmoil..

the person receiving all the harassment is PMB but he is not to be blame...

People like you that keep pushing this government to destruction are to be blamed

People like yareema22 that put all his fate in Buratai..

People like GoroTango.

All of you are working really hard with even knowing to divide Nigeria... yet Buhari is suffering the consequences alone.

Did Buhari told you that he is suffering in anyway

I Love My president, and i can die for my country
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by ZombieTAMER: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
fk001:

Lol i asked a simple question, and here you are spewing trash.

Anyway if you like believe what you want, it won't change anything.
You didn't ask....
So shall it be in two days

You can't run away from fate
It is written
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by fk001(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Even though Nigerian lingua franca is English
The Fulani Nigerian army has a logo written in Arabic language ,Meaning.... Victory belongs to allah

Then whose fault is it? Did the Fulani force the Arabic word on the logo

I thought you people claim that you are always ahead of us in everything, then why the panic? how can unintelligent almajiri Fulani herdsmen( as you claim) ruled the mighty, most intelligent, civilized Southern people for decades, I think it sounds weird to me.
Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kazim88:

Nigger area grin

Re: IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively. by ZombieTAMER: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
fk001:

Then whose fault is it? Did the Fulani force the Arabic word on the logo

I thought you people claim that you are always ahead of us in everything, then why the panic? how can unintelligent almajiri Fulani herdsmen( as you claim) ruled the mighty, most intelligent, civilized Southern people for decades, I think it sounds weird to me.
Stop shifting the goal post

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Likes Of Danjuma Are The Architects Of The On-going Jihad / Dele Momodu Reveals Why Bill Clinton Cancelled Trip To Nigeria / ‘Southeast has highest rate of abuse’ - NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.