Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Wizkid And Wande Coal Freestyles "The Ting Go Skrra" With Roadman Shaq At Royal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Wande Coal Freestyles "The Ting Go Skrra" With Roadman Shaq At Royal (584 Views)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Freestyles "The Ting Go Skrra" With Roadman Shaq At Royal by Jazzkido(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gctz6n03X8

Wizkid And Wande Coal Freestyles 'The Ting go Skrra' With Roadman Shaq 'Man's not hot' At Royal Albert Hall, London. MC Quakez a.k.a Michael Dapaah

(1) (Reply)

"I can gladly say that I never cheated on my wife" Chris Attoh says / When Did I Go To Dubai, Reacts Victor Anichebe To Been Thrown Out By Estranged G / Watch Eminem Make A Fool Of Himself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.