Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts (39863 Views)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Nigerian superstar singer, Wizkid, made a suprise appearance at Simi and Wande Coal's sold out concerts in London over the weekend.

Simi who couldn't contain her excitement over the support, wrote on Twitter;

@Wizkidayo thank you for surprising even me. I appreciate you

Wizkid who reacted to the tweet wrote;

U amazing superstar

Wizkid has also been tagged a superman over the support, as he also celebrated his third son's birthday on same day the concerts were held. Here are videos from the concert below;

https://lailasnews.com/wizkid-shows-up-for-both-simi-and-wande-coal-at-their-sold-out-concerts-in-london-videos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2018
cool
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2018
She No even fine sef

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ahmed0336(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She No even fine sef
We no dey interested in her beauty, na her music we like.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2018
Ahmed0336:

We no dey interested in her beauty, na her music we like.
Just imagine f*cking this kind gal make e begin dey give you orgasm face, you no go know when you go suffocate am with pillow.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by decatalyst(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She No even fine sef

The last time I checked, she wasn't contesting for any miss this or the face of that!

Pocket your stupidity, pls!

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2018
decatalyst:

The last time
For wetin
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2018
He hung out wt burnaboy at wandes concert. #WeedGang. kiss

26 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by adeife19(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2018
very soon wizkid go soon turn her to fucking doll

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ahmed0336(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Just imagine f*cking this kind gal make e begin dey give you orgasm face, you no go know when you go suffocate am with pillow.
Leave that to Adekunle Gold not me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ibcrown(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Wizzy baby loke loke

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by itiswellandwell: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by nonix22(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
i wish he did same for Burna boy in London concert cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Assassin101: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
of what economic importance is this news?!!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Akuruoulo(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
WIZKID appearance alone will make their concert a hit

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by SaintHilary(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
I just like d way wizkid makes Nigerians miss him so his appearance anywhere will b worth something...no b d one wey no go let person hear word undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

pretend to act like you finish secondary school sometimes now

people like you want to legalise stupidity but I personally won't allow it here

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Hoodbilonia: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
abeg o.
all these sold out
sold out
shey na jumia promo
abi na iphone x..@50k.
d way your phone go take ring ehn.
u go hail.
sold out 30'000pcz of iphone x within 2hrs

sold out my dic concert
yet no pics
no videos
nothing
abegi

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by blowjob: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
TANK GOD... grin grin grin grin

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by CheapDataGuy: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Pssttt.... Check my profile
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Segunade10: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Regina Daniels Disgrace & Emabarrass Davido In Dance Competition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgrMNb3LTmo

Wizkid Made Simi Cry On Stage After Doing This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kznHUqkOJ6A
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by angela567: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2018
wow shes really in for that surprise

I AM JOHN, A SOFWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

As an Expert Software Developer, I have developed more than several professional and interactive Websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps for Financial Institutions, News Portals, Blogs, Corporate Organizations, NGOs, Online Stores, Real Estate Agencies, Churches and many more.

With extensive knowledge in web and mobile app technologies such as PHP, JAVASCRIP, JAVA, PYTHON, ANGULAR JS, HTML, CSS, ANDROID MOBILE APP, IOS MOBILE APPS, CROSS-PLATFORM MOBILE APPS, WORDPRESS, LARAVEL, and so on, I have trained and mentored several software developers who are already doing great across Nigeria and beyond. My emphasis to them ALWAYS is – never stop learning as new Web/Mobile technologies are birthing everyday – once you stop learning is the day you start dying!

Let me and other senior developers hold your hand in this journey into Mobile Apps Development

FEES: N30,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by babyfaceafrica: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2018
and so?
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Williamaso: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
abeg o.
all these sold out
sold out
shey na jumia promo
abi na iphone x..@50k.
d way your phone go take ring ehn.
u go hail.
sold out 30'000pcz of iphone x within 2hrs

sold out my dic concert
yet no pics
no videos
nothing
abegi
There's video o. It's on instagram. She announced a few hours to the show dt there were no more tickets. Their venues were small though so it's obviously true. O2 indigo and O2 academy. A couple thousands.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Japsylee: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She No even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by camille86: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Great artists supporting each other...peaceful monday kudos

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Hoodbilonia: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2018
oh thats the def of sold out
what do u xpect
mynairaland2018:

There's video o. It's all over instagram. She announced a few hours to the show dt there were no more tickets. Their venues were small though so it's obviously true. O2 indigo and O2 academy. A couple thousands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says / Zahra Buhari: Adekunle Gold's Album A Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.