Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. (496 Views)

Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc / It Is Time To Check Madness Of Herdsmen Killers – Gani Adams / RE: THE MADNESS OF SHEIK ABUBAKAR GERO ARGUNGU AND THE DEVIL IN YEMI OSINBAJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. by oladeebo: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
kurdistan
Ipob
Catalonia
All disregard the law of their country, Court Order, Rule of law,covenant, convention and constitution because of [b]self determination right
Shame to the foolish right of 21st century[/b]
Re: Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. by luvinhubby(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
You always come up with senseless post.

4 Likes

Re: Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. by nototribalist: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why are Afonjas begging for Unity? I don't understand. You don't like us, we don't like you, na by force?

4 Likes

Re: Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. by CharlotteFlair: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
The Op is Musiwa. I'm surprised nobody noticed.
Re: Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
The Op is Musiwa. I'm surprised nobody noticed.

I was thinking ipobexposed. At least, Musiwa puts genuine attempt into correct tense usage and fair knowledge, but this one is just incapable of critical thought, incapable of articulating thought into words, lacks the capacity to objectively criticise dialectic reasoning, infact, he is just a pathetic filth.

He is the same person as monioluwa or whatever. Same shiit, different toilet.

3 Likes

Re: Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. by CharlotteFlair: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
boostdom:

I was thinking ipobexposed. At least, Musiwa puts genuine attempt into correct tense usage and fair knowledge, but this one is just incapable of critical thought, incapable of articulating thought into words, lacks the capacity to objectively criticise dialectic reasoning, infact, he is just a pathetic filth.

He is the same person as monioluwa or whatever. Same shiit, different toilet.
These monikers you mentioned are all Musiwa's alternate handles. Senseless bunch.
Re: Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
These monikers you mentioned are all Musiwa's alternate handles. Senseless bunch.

If you are right then it means his condition has progressively deteriorated. Musiwa used to post weighty maps back in the day that I always cursed him for draining my data. Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Self Determination The Madness Of 21st Century. by CharlotteFlair: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
boostdom:

If you are right then it means his condition has progressively deteriorated. Musiwa used to post weighty maps back in the day that I always cursed him for draining my data. Damn.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo Are Not Terrorists – Chidoka / North Highest Consumer Of Hard, Fake Drugs – Arewa Youths / External Reserves Rise To $33.1bn, Highest Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.