Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

4 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Yet From Football Bettings - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Yet From Football Bettings (802 Views)

What I Observed About Football Bettings. / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Yet From Football Bettings by venacom: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
1. Over Thinking.
Many people come to betting, when they have a problem to settle with money or when the are broke. Whether legal or not, betting is fuul time business for many. I know of a man that has quit his banking business just to have all the time he has to analyse games before he place the bet. Some people that are coming new to betting are thinking it is a game of luck. Let me tell you that betting has been advanced from that level to a money making and daily salary for some people who knows where and how to place coded betting.

2. Little or no knowledge.

Since betting shop has been spread all over you area dosnt mean you should wake up one morning, go to the nearest one, check available games on the wall and stake. That was the idea our forefathers use and they quit betting in one week time after loosing half of their salary to betting companies. Note please before you place your next bet visit fcpredict.com . I have seen that those guys have not come to play especially their paid subscription of two point five to six odds .

3. Money
One of the thing that always marvels me is when i see someone coming to bet shop to place 20 games in one slip. In three different experiments, participants were asked to make predictions about upcoming sporting events. In each study, half of the participants were randomly selected to make general win/lose predictions, while the other half were asked to make specific score predictions. The dependent measure was the same for both groups: Could they predict the winners?

4. Rush hour

Please dont make mistake of bringing rush hour to betting, your loosing rate will be a history to be learnt in school. always analyse your game carefully in time before placing you bet because the daily money you loosing is not only important but a big hurt. Let me tell you, betting company has made lots of money that even thouh you win 1million everyday, they wont go broke for 20 years coming. So if you are one of the person giving your money to them and making them filthy wealthy, stop it and start winning your games with fcpredict.com. So for now, use the link in this post, i will write again on how to win daily with their football prediction. angry angry angry
Re: 4 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Yet From Football Bettings by Ensho: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pls Write We Cnt Start Winning
Re: 4 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Yet From Football Bettings by venacom: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Ensho:
Pls Write We Cnt Start Winning
Yea. Now I recommend www.fcpredict.com to anybody that wants to win real betting both in football and tennis ball.
Re: 4 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Yet From Football Bettings by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2017
2 to 5 odds with a big stake like ₦1k is an easy win.Multiple selections like 20 accumulation will lead to serial loses.

(1) (Reply)

Neymer Jr Returns To FC Barcelona - Photo / Footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Advises Boxer Anthony Joshua To Stop Being Too Mod / Mikel Turned Down Briefcase Of Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.