Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

How To Show Network Activity In Status Bar On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Show Network Activity In Status Bar On Android (866 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Show Network Activity In Status Bar On Android by Spacelord360: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2017
This article on how to show network activity in status bar on android will help you save data on your android device by monitoring your network activity on your android device when data consuming apps are turned on.

Everyone needs a data saver, (Yeah i do too on my pc).

If that’s the case, a network activity display on your status bar would definitely do the trick to track your data usage and internet speed.

In android manufacturing today, many manufactures customise the androdid OS and call it their custom UI implementing some tweaks and making the android feel way more like another OS while some just make their the normal android way.

With respect to this article, some android device due to customisation of the Operating system might have the option to show network activity in status bar on android but others lack that.

For devices not having internet network activity reader displayed on their status bar, you have no need to worry as a method exist with which you can integrate this to your device.

Do you lack this feature? Read on

Why should i integrate this on my device?

With your network activity displaying on your status bar you get to be able to keep track of your data consumption no matter the app in play every point in time making utilisation of data as easy as it the word sound(dose it?), thus having the option of knowing when to on and off your data usage.

Here is a method which you can show network activity in status bar on android device with and without rooting your device

See Full: http://techrector.com/show-network-activity-in-status-bar-on-android/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Install Custom Recovery And Custom Rom For Injoo Fire Plus 3g With PC / 15 Ways To Monetize Your Mobile Apps / How To Find And Delect Empty Folders In Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.