Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,083 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. (21634 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. by specimenx(m): 4:54am On Nov 01, 2017
The Android OS is created with total control in mind; meshed with lots of hidden menu, you can hand over your phone to someone and tell to an extent, what activities were actually carried out on the phone. Below is a walk through.

Firstly, myactivity.google.com is an online database that compiles your app and browser activities involving internet connection. Details like site visited and time of use is also available for survey with the option to delete selected listed activity.

The second option is an offline alternative. By entering the code *#*#4636#*#* on your phone dialler (any SIM for dual Sim phones), the phone displays usage statistics of various apps in hierarchy of time used when usage statistics is tapped.

You can also check recent Google account recent activity by typing in security.google.com/settings/security/activity and logging in if necessary.

http://pccona..com.ng/2017/10/how-to-check-recent-activity-on-your.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. by gbzed(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Lemme come and go and be checking what my babe was checking on my phone.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. by specimenx(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
You'll be amazed at what you'll find. She might be using your phone to send tracts
gbzed:
Lemme come and go and be checking what my babe was checking on my phone.

Re: How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. by Cybercrimeng(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Amazing
Imagine what i can do with this
Re: How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. by sureinfo: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Wow. I'll have to try this out on my spark, you sd it's applicable on dual Sim phones abi?
Re: How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. by specimenx(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2017
It's very available
sureinfo:
Wow. I'll have to try this out on my spark, you sd it's applicable on dual Sim phones abi?
Re: How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. by specimenx(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2017
It sounds like casual knowledge, but there is the time your guy will say give me your phone, I wan check something and alas, he has another thing in mind.
Cybercrimeng:
Amazing
Imagine what i can do with this
Re: How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. by tjmaxxfeed: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Albeit a few receipts have solicitations to the review printed as of now, in the event that you don't have such a receipt, you can join the overview by utilizing any of the strategies examined beneath. tjmaxxfeedback survey Additionally, to offer your viewpoint, you are getting compensated too. In the event that you are the fortunate ones, you could have an opportunity to win a T.J.Maxx Client Review gift voucher worth $500.

(1) (Reply)

@calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) / Mobile Tech- Mxit Elite/Mxit Pro(New versions released): Join The Evolution!!! / How To Cancel Or Stops Auto-renewal Of Data Plan On MTN, Glo, Etisalat & Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.