Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment (37372 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by sheddyboy01(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2017
The more we listen the clearer it occur to us that maturity is a great virtue.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Maslow80: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Abeg, this story is too much. Anybody that can summarized it should do your that and wake me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by tosyne2much(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Millz404:
All the people that actually read all that... Una amebo level is top notch.
I salute people wey go take their time read that voluminous aproko matter. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by realmrsugar: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Wat d hell z dz naw......
Y Cnt dz old fellas kp der marital saga affairs private ...........once nd for all
Ayam getn tayaad ....

And to yhu bloggers who deem it fit to post dz as news ....Paul says Shame on yhu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
their life, their palava
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by vioment: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Why should he pay her back anything, except he promised to pay her back. This seems like a stunt to call his bluff because the guy be forming like one kind thing. He don't owe tonto a kobo, because they both got married.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by pweshboi(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2017
this is stupid...so Tonto didn't save her husband to be number abi?that's why d number was Hidden...rubbish talk

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Josh44s(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2017
Vivly:
Once upon a time, their love was locked in Paris

Not only Paris, it was locked in the moon cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2017
donproject:
I learnt one more lesson today...

whats that
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2017
Mopolchi:
E no consign me undecided
Churchill is a fraud, evidently!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Monaco2(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2017
donproject:

Which is?!?
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Buharimustgo: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2017
I told you guys that Churchill is a fraud star

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Monaco2(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Nawa
So Tonto was right all along n dis church of a guy is paying pipo to tarnish her image

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by menstrualpad: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Monaco2:
Nawa
So Tonto was right all along n dis church of a guy is paying pipo to tarnish her image
Which image
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by menstrualpad: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I told you guys that Churchill is a fraud star
Really?
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Millz404:
All the people that actually read all that... Una amebo level is top notch.

i swear. i got bored after the 1st screen shot
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by ladyF(f): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2017
How does a lady even pay for her own bride price?

If he cannot afford to pay for bride price, then he shouldn't be getting married in the first place! Wait until he can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Franzinni: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Information is not clear but speculation

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Awoofawo(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Jimi23:
Na wa o. I thought this Churchill is a wealthy man so why all the dragging over common 1.7 million and Tonto too forming yeyebrity yet she dey chase 1.7 mills like her life depends on it.

Oga com and dash me 1 millia since you be Dangote! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by teacherbim(f): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Mtewww,2 immature girl and boy,I pray your son doesn't stone you to death in future when they bully him and see all this nosense on social media.im a woman yes But I still blame Tonto Dike for all this rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by AniwetaluEmma(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Any body can cook this garbage up to gain public sympathy. Toto is feeling so used and she is out to destroy as a payback. You are telling me that a man that has foundation and businesses here and outside this country can not pay for bride price? I don't believe that.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Omofunaab2: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Lol, Tonto Dike is a desperate woman... I have been avoiding this topic since.

I know Churchill very well and I can tell you guys that Churchill's father is not a Gardner.

Obasanjo's Gardner then was Alhaji kareem... I grew up at Obasanjo way , ita-iyalode. Abeokuta

This Tonto Dike girl is just too desperate

Besides those text messages those not show the date, so what if it was fabricated by Tonto Dike?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by khalids: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2017
donproject:

Never marry a celebrity to enjoy serenity you ever wanted.

People who are in this limelights seem accursed, they never can do anything right.

I learnt not to hammer out delicate issue with anyone over any of these social media, they will be used against you.

People's integrities are even toyed with on this so-called social media.

I prefer it lowly, quite, and calm. So, I won't go near what will make it lousy and noisy.

Don't be fooled, there is nothing in that text that shows it was a conversation with Churchill....no name tag, no date....nothing to verify.....This could be a conversation on two of her phones

Anyways I think she should just stop all the rubbish and move on with her life.....The guy is not bringing up any issue...she is the one just making noise up and down......I don't understand what exactly that she wants, they are separated already...is that not enough

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Mopolchi: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2017
7Alexander:
Churchill is a fraud, evidently!!
I hope you are not concluding based on Tonto Dike's point of view.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by khalids: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2017
ladyF:
How does a lady even pay for her own bride price?

If he cannot afford to pay for bride price, then he shouldn't be getting married in the first place! Wait until he can afford it.

For real....you actually believed what you read.....SMH undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Amberon11: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Who told you he has businesses outside the country?what does it cost to start up a foundation? Besides all these happened before he started making some money.
AniwetaluEmma:
Any body can cook this garbage up to gain public sympathy. Toto is feeling so used and she is out to destroy as a payback. You are telling me that a man that has foundation and businesses here and outside this country can not pay for bride price? I don't believe that.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Amberon11: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
So you know Obasanjo so much that you know he only had one gardner?
Omofunaab2:
Lol, Tonto Dike is a desperate woman... I have been avoiding this topic since.

I know Churchill very well and I can tell you guys that Churchill's father is not a Gardner.

Obasanjo's Gardner then was Alhaji kareem... I grew up at Obasanjo way , ita-iyalode. Abeokuta

This Tonto Dike girl is just too desperate

Besides those text messages those not show the date, so what if it was fabricated by Tonto Dike?

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by ladyF(f): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
khalids:

For real....you actually believed what you read.....SMH undecided undecided undecided

Hmm... Oya you tell us what happened na, it's like you know the true story. angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by bigfather(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=donproject post=60991933]I learnt one more lesson today...

Never marry a celebrity to enjoy serenity you ever wanted.

People who are in this limelight seem accursed, they never can do anything right.

I learnt not to hammer out delicate issue with anyone over any of these social media, they will be used against me.

People's integrities are even toyed with on this so-called social media.

I prefer it lowly, quite, and calm. So, I won't go near what/people will make it lousy and noisy.[/quot e]

U nor lie bro! U nor lie!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2017
khalids:

Don't be fooled, there is nothing in that text that shows it was a conversation with Churchill....no name tag, no date....nothing to verify.....This could be a conversation on two of her phones

Anyways I think she should just stop all the rubbish and move on with her life.....The guy is not bringing up any issue...she is the one just making noise up and down......I don't understand what exactly that she wants, they are separated already...is that not enough

Either the text is real or fake, I don't care...
This can hardly happen to you, neither me. Why? The reason is obvious, when the gist is all about you...you simply become the target of every rumour, every news. There are trolls all around.

Simple trick to live this present media-world is to never let it out, if you can play your card to your chest...if you can avoid those things that will attract prints about you...for good or for bad.

Owner of this forum is a good example...what do you know about him. He sits quietly somewhere looking at everyone on his network, making millions.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by ashjay001(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
One needs to grow up while the other needs to move on.

Besides Olakunle because there is nothing church not to talk of hill about you, if you are as wealthy as the media claims why is money the problem?

Intending couples should learn from this! Let us spouse to be know who you truly are! Stop forming!

Earlier in d epic, churchill said he gave tonto 10m in dec 2016, claiming he has teller proof. She's yet to deny that. Why would he now be owing her 1.7m?

He bought an ambulance for d fire service? Paid hospital bills of over a million in d burn unit!? How is he broke?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by 36STATES: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2017
I have always advised Igbo girls to avoid yorobamen. For them everything is scam.
They don't have control in lying. I have always known it that this guy is a fraud, he has
no money.

At the monent, I am feeding, housing, clothing, and paying tuition fee
for three kids abandoned by a Yoruba lying machine.

Bellow was what I posted just 3 days ago on the issue.

"You want try Owerri girl. If you don't have what it takes,
stay away from our girls.

One Ijabu man used church to deceive one of our sisters, 8 yrs later he's married 3 wives
on top of her. We just organised and brought her back with 3 children. Ijabuman doesn't even
know how the kids feed or go to school. Their girls are ok, their men are just useless for marriage.

They don't know that lies don't work long in marriage."

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) / Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.