Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech (4585 Views)

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina / NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
ejihand:
I noticed it too. I could only found it on raypower despite my phone searched upto 28 channels. All the other 27 channels were either into sermons or playing yoruba songs.

[b]No one is happy about the current state of the na[/b]tion

Only yolibats are happy slaves.
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

I know you are happy about the current state of the nation
Where whooping 70% of fresh graduates are unemployed
Where prices of food stuff are at all time high
Where Nigerians pay for electricity that they don't have
All federal roads are death traps
Our educational and health system is a complete disgrace... It's been from one strike to another
The list is endless

Honestly I know a sadist like you will be happy about the current state of the nation....
Once it's a Fulani man that is in aso rock
And you can soak garri without sugar to drink
Everything is alright in the world for you

Enjoy your free data while it lasts

My dear. These people praising buhari make me mad.
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
well,experience talking.. empty being blowing trumpet.keep wallowing in poverty,coming here to claim Floyd Mayweather

Na you sabi..send your acct details here, i will send money for you to treat yourself today and tmr
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by deomelo: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
well,experience talking.. empty being blowing trumpet.keep wallowing in poverty,coming here to claim Floyd Mayweather

Poor, bitter, angry and disgruntled Igbos sabi cry and wail sha. grin grin

Repeat after me..

Happy Independence Day.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Na you sabi..send your acct details here, i will send money for you to treat yourself today and tmr
0064954112..Stella Daniels is d name.Zenith bank.be very fast about it grin.no time
woe unto U if in d end U end up doing nothing.. noisemaking wretchgrin.am waiting mr.Pauper

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
deomelo:

Poor, bitter, angry and disgruntled Igbos sabi cry and wail sha. grin grin

Repeat after me..

Happy Independence Day.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

lol...I have just sighted one of dem..IPOB causing nightmares to some soulsgringrin
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by tsdarkside(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
ITbomb:
I think this year's independence is the biggest low

The nonchalant attitude of Nigerians to independence day celebration is now being obvious.
Individually, many have been ignoring the colors or Nigeria theme but now it seems the corporate world is also not interested.

Banks are not dressing the colors, radio stations are not broadcasting the President’s independence speech, only radio Nigeria and some state radios.
Lesser party and talk shows to celebrate Nigeria
Apart from government facilities which some contractors are just using the decorations to make money, private business and homes don't have any green decorations

I remember when we use to struggle to buy the green white green hand flag, today no one is interested even if it is free except they are being paid at least 2k to hold it while the governor passes

It is really pathetic. Nigeria is no longer worth dying for

and nigerians are not interested in biafran flags too.....nobody is forcing you to celebrate.....

stop making unnecessery noise......

blablabla.......nobody likes nigeria,we are a zoo,animals,corrupt.....blablablabla......
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by deomelo: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...I have just sighted one of dem..IPOB causing nightmares to some soulsgringrin

Like the worthless ipob terrorists did to the mighty and dancing Nigerian Python right?

Useless losers.. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
deomelo:

Like the worthless ipob terrorists did to the mighty and dancing Nigerian Python right?

Useless losers.. grin
lol..mighty and dancing Nigerian Python already crying of waist pain,denying upandan for fear of d unknowngrin
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by deomelo: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
[s]
PureMe01:
lol..mighty and dancing Nigerian Python already crying of waist pain,denying upandan for fear of d unknowngrin
[/s]

The Python is wondering why your village terrorist leader is hiding and not conducting his hate filler, bitter and terrorists activities rallies like he used to..

The fear of the dancing Python is the beginning of fear and wisdom. grin grin

If den born your village rebel leader well, let him step out from inside his hiding cave grin grin

Rif raf clown boasted for years to burn the zoo and behead the president, but instead, the clown and coward pick race and go hide like his forefather ojukwu the coward run and hide too. grin grin

Cowardice must be part of their village DNA. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by anodi: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
when an evil leader climbed the lader of authoriy that is how the society will be
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
0064954112..Stella Daniels is d name.Zenith bank.be very fast about it grin.no time
woe unto U if in d end U end up doing nothing.. noisemaking wretchgrin.am waiting mr.Pauper

I know you are hungry to get so desperate to release such personal info on a forum like this but i still wanted to bless you but you supplied a wrong account info

We are live at the beer festival here in lagos having fun while you are running and hiding from pythons

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by anodi: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=deomelo post=61003565]

Like the worthless ipob terrorists did to the mighty and dancing Nigerian Python rigu
ur father
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by DesChyko: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:
As an unpatriotic ipob member, Whatever you want to believe it's your headache.
Here in Lagos and in various churches here, you can feel it. Cars are decorated with the Nigeria flags flying high.
This surely is a good day for Nigerians.
Which area of Lagos? FESTAC? OJO? AJEGUNLE? ORILE?
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
DesChyko:

Which area of Lagos? FESTAC? OJO? AJEGUNLE? ORILE?

Na you go live in those ibo-infested slums grin
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The Python is wondering why your village terrorist leader is hiding and not conducting his hate filler, bitter and terrorists activities rallies like he used to..

The fear of the dancing Python is the beginning of fear and wisdom. grin grin

If den born your village rebel leader well, let him step out from inside his hiding cave grin grin

Rif raf clown boasted for years to burn the zoo and behead the president, but instead, the clown and coward pick race and go hide like his forefather ojukwu the coward run and hide too. grin grin

Cowardice must be part of their village DNA. grin grin
how soon am I to forget U said same thing wen he was in UK,threatening "if dem born am well,make em come down naija"grin he came down and became ur worst tormentor.U and ur Arewa masters couldn't contain ur frustrations anymore.till now he is still tormenting ur inner being till U rest In Peace

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

I know you are hungry to get so desperate to release such personal info on a forum like this but i still wanted to bless you but you supplied a wrong account info

We are live at the beer festival here in lagos having fun while you are running and hiding from pythons
lol..beer festival indeedgrin alomo and "best" festival in ur local backyard joint...lost pauper claiming Bill Gate.as 4 ur info,dat was a never existing acct detail cos U will need me to help u if u so desire,stead.Am glad U had to personally prove dat with d image u uploaded.I sense d kind sweat wey dey ur bloccos as U sight the acct detail but I decided not to add to ur already miserable life by forwarding an unexisting info.
Just forward d little penny to ur people esp ur mother who has lost hope in U.surprise them and wash away d curse they Ve already laid on U but then Dont forget tomorrow make hunger for no too use U as e dey use U normally

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by deomelo: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
[s]
PureMe01:
how soon am I to forget U said same thing wen he was in UK,threatening "if dem born am well,make em come down naija"grin he came down and became ur worst tormentor.U and ur Arewa masters couldn't contain ur frustrations anymore.till now he is still tormenting ur inner being till U rest In Peace
[/s]

They couldn't contain am, but the clown is contained inside his hiding cave, no fit talk, no fit spew his usual hate and bitter garbage and so on. grin

The village clown and coward is well contained grin

Mr ignorant ipob, do you even Sabi the meaning of contain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

They couldn't contain am, but the clown is contained inside his hiding cave, no fit talk, no fit spew his usual hate and bitter garbage and so on. grin

The village clown and coward is well contained grin

Mr ignorant ipob, do you even Sabi the meaning of contain. grin
noo I Dont know d meaning of containgrin.pls help me ask ur Arewa masters
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
lol..beer festival indeedgrin alomo and "best" festival in ur local backyard joint...lost pauper claiming Bill Gate.as 4 ur info,dat was a never existing acct detail cos U will need me to help u if u so desire,stead.Am glad U had to personally prove dat with d image u uploaded.I sense d kind sweat wey dey ur bloccos as U sight the acct detail but I decided not to add to ur already miserable life by forwarding an unexisting info.
Just forward d little penny to ur people esp ur mother who has lost hope in U.surprise them and wash away d curse they Ve already laid on U but then Dont forget tomorrow make hunger for no too use U as e dey use U normally

Imagine the idiocy coming out from a supposedly human being
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Imagine the idiocy coming out from a supposedly human being
am sorry I had to tell U dat tho it's true.I wouldn't have gone dat far in exposing U if U hadn't typed this.
U remain a brother tho

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
am sorry I had to tell U dat tho it's true.I wouldn't have gone dat far in d exposure if U hadn't typed this

Bloody terrorist, your noise ends here on nl
Coward grin
Omo irankiran

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Bloody terrorist, your noise ends here on nl
Coward grin
Omo irankiran
wat a very rare honorable privilege of being an IPOB terrorist!
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
wat a very rare honorable privilege of being an IPOB terrorist!

Enjoy the honour
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by deomelo: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
noo I Dont know d meaning of contain pls help me ask ur Arewa masters

Typical ignorant ipob.

Your coward village terrorist leader running away, hiding, haven't been heard from and unable to spew his hate garbage means the clown is well CONTAINED. grin grin

Shey you finish elementary school from your village square school bah? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
deomelo:

Typical ignorant ipob.

Your coward village terrorist leader running away, hiding, haven't being heard from and unable to spew his hate garbage means the clown is well CONTAINED. grin grin

Shey you finish elementary school from your village square school bah? grin grin

no I no enter sch at all but I dey same NL with U wey go Harvardgrin
original mugu wey em certificate no fit help am comot em miserable life

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Enjoy the honour
lol bros it was nice exchanging punches..
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by deomelo: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
no I no enter sch at all but I dey same NL with U wey go Harvardgrin
original mugu wey em certificate no fit help am comot em miserable life

So, the fact that you dey NL spewing ignorant rubbish mean you finish elementary school? grin grin grin

These ignorant village square Igbos and their under the show rubbish fit kill pesin with lafta I swear. grin grin
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
deomelo:

So, the fact that you dey NL spewing ignorant rubbish mean you finish elementary school? grin grin grin

These ignorant village square Igbos and their under the show rubbish fit kill pesin with lafta I swear. grin grin
lmaogrin i sight d killing pain

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by bakila: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

What is there to broadcast
Lies and propaganda
Who hears what the killer is saying anyway

Nigeria is dead under buhari
The most Useless country on the face of the earth
And a Nigerian is able to create a forum to allow you useless your useless anonymous personality.
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ZorGBUooeh: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Why should they broadcast hate speech..Shebi govt warned against broadcasting hate speech.
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by laribari(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:
As an unpatriotic ipob member, Whatever you want to believe it's your headache.
Here in Lagos and in various churches here, you can feel it. Cars are decorated with the Nigeria flags flying high.
This surely is a good day for Nigerians.

Don't mind the OP jare, where did he go? You need to see the show in my church today in Ikeja. Even AIT and NTA covered it.

Personally, I have 2 small flags that you get at the entrance of the church. People dressed in green and white. Come and see abada and jorge. Beautiful!!

As we speak I have my flag in my car well displayed.

Today, I've never been proud to be a Nigerian as I am today. Maybe it's becos of this challenges Nigeria has passed through whereby our unity was threatened. The other time I feel this way is during sports.

I'm a proud Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four New Electoral Commissioners Sworn Into ENSIEC In Enugu State / Tinubu Opts For Standing Microphone, Hides His Shaking Left Hand. / Tinubu Hangs On Moving Bus During Campaign In Ekiti (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.