Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

A Question For Every Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For Every Nigerian (349 Views)

My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Every Nigerian by eyeview: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2017
In the last two years,we have watched the Naira fall down to N400 to the dollar from N202. We have watched inflation return to double digits. We have watched our economy shrink from 3rd fastest growing economy in the world to outside first 25 in Africa! We have seen over 4.5million jobs lost in less than two years. We have seen companies fold up while others took their businesses to other countries of the world.

My question is this: As a CEO of your company, your business activities has been seriously decimated by this government policies and you decide to right size your staff strength. Now if you want to lay off some staff, wouldn't it be advisable to start with those who clamoured for and voted Buhari at the election?

Unapologetically, I believe they should enjoy the 'dividends' of their change. No innocent person should suffer for their action.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, There Is Hope In Despair / Prayer For Nigeria. Everyone Say A Word Of Prayer / How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.