Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

This Is What A Nairalander Said About Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What A Nairalander Said About Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout (570 Views)

I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout In Minna – Kalu / IPOB Deputy Director Speaks To TRT World TV On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout / Group Threatens To Occupy "Irresponsible" UK Embassy Over Kanu Whereabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What A Nairalander Said About Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
"Naijaland2010:"The fact as I suspect is Nnamdi Kanu is under house arrest. I cannot fathom how the army will surround his house for days, finally invaded and not see him? Isn't it a disgrace to our military if that were the case? The fact as I suspect is he is under house arrest somewhere. The army took him and his parents to a mansion provided by Gov. Ikpeazu. The mansion I believe is surrounded by military 24/7, all electronic communication gadgets taken away from him, and his parents. The mansion has cooks and stewards to look after them for as long as it takes to calm the tension in the country. This plan I believe was hatched collectively by the federal government and SE states to keep him out from public for long. That's why he hasn't been heard from because all means of communication to the public may have been taken away from him. There is no way Nnamdi Kanu would not have spoken to the public or made some type of comment for this long, knowing that his absence or incommunicado, no matter how shortlived, can affect the struggle. Even if he is hiding, I know Nnamdi Kanu very well, he would have spoken out or be back on Radio Biafra because there is no longer any need keeping the bail conditions since the federal government tried to kill him.
Re: This Is What A Nairalander Said About Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout by madridguy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: This Is What A Nairalander Said About Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout by Amein(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
k
Re: This Is What A Nairalander Said About Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout by ifeanyibxt: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
A fearless man, now they think if they take him away the struggle will die
Re: This Is What A Nairalander Said About Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout by yarimo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
My mumu IPOBIANS and story for the GODS are like 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Plotting To Destroy My Family, Patience Jonathan Petitions Buhari / Political Correctness Needed To Interpret This Picture. / Uproar In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.