Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? (2378 Views)

Will Bad People Burn In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
I will burn in Hell forever. I will be punished forever. I am the worst creature on planet. Even if I die, no one must wish that God have mercy on me.

No, I did not kill any child. I did not rape anyone. I did not bomb, shoot, loot or cheat anybody. In fact I always followed the law. I never committed a crime of hate, passion or greed. I took care that no one is harmed by me. I paid my taxes. I did my job honestly. Sometimes in name of God, sometimes in name of my ancestors, I made charity to poor and orphans. When boko haram shot and kidnap about 133 children in chibok .. I mourned as if I lost my own family.

My deadly crime

But all this does not make me a nice person. My crime is far worse than anything else you can . That is why, God will still forgive a rapist or murderer but will never forgive me.

Do you know what my heinous crime is? It is IDOL WORSHIP.

My crime is that I see God in idols. My crime is that I go to shrines instead of mosque. My crime is that I pay obeyance to ogun, sango , osun and the nist supreme olodumare

No I am not joking. In eyes of a very dominant chunk of world population, my crime is the worst crime of humanity. They believe that I am the most disgusting creature on earth.

Hate in name of religion

I am called a Kafir which is an abuse that means ‘a disgusting person who commits most wicked crime’.

They say that their Holy Book tells that idols-worshipper is worst of creatures.

Now I don’t care what their Holy Book actually says. I don’t even know the language of their Holy Book. I assume that any religion teaches only peace and tolerance. And hence their religion must also be no exception.

But what worries me is that the entire community leadership is unanimous on this hatred. They may differ on how to deal with a wretched person like me on earth. But the moment I die, all agree that I must not be called “Marhoom” – one who gets mercy of God.

They will not participate in my festivals. They will not pray for me when I die. They will always consider me most disgusting.

Come what may happen, whatever be my good deeds, no one will say that I can also be blessed with Paradise by God. Even if I die saving life of an idol-hater, even if I selflessly dedicate my life to humanity, I will still burn in fire of Hell.

1 Like

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by petergriffin: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Allah is jealous he doesn't want to be compared with other gods. No matter how good you are to a muslim in as much as you ain't a muslim he can kill you in the name of jihad. And according to them you will burn in hell.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
petergriffin:
Allah is jealous he doesn't want to be compared with other gods. No matter how good you are to a muslim in as much as you ain't a muslim he we kill you in the name of jihad. And according to them you qill burn in hell.
ok if that is case let me burn in hell.....I will continue with my way of helping others in trouble, providing help for those in needs and let my idols continue to bless me

1 Like

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by petergriffin: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
vaxx:
ok if that is case let me burn in hell.....I will continue with my way of helping others in trouble, providing help for those in needs and let my idols continue to bless me
thats the spirit keep it up.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by adepeter2027(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
We are all going to hell in someone's religion

2 Likes

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by tartar9(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Say: "Shall we tell you of those who lose most in respect of their deeds?

They are those whose efforts have been wasted in the life of the world while
they thought they were doing good.

They are those who deny their Lords signs and the meeting with Him. So their
works are in vain, and We shall give them no weight on the Day of
Resurrection.

Quran (18:103-105)

You can be as 'holy' as you want,if you fail in your primary duty,the reason you were created-to worship Allah.Your works are in vain.

The world does not revolves around humans-you are here for a greater purpose than merely being nice to your fellow humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
tartar9:

Resurrection.

You can be as 'holy' as you want,if you fail in your primary duty,the reason you were created-to worship Allah.Your works are in vain.

The world does not revolves around humans-you are here for a greater purpose than merely being nice to your fellow humans.
my ancestors were not Muslim, my grand parent were not Muslim... Why should i be Muslim....if Allah is the same as olodumare he is my God but if not , he can go to the Arabs.... I am black man not Arabs...astagafurulahi.... Allah ki aye

1 Like

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
MUSLIM WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT?
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by CuteMadridista: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
your crime is that you don't believe the same things they do

Not only Muslims, those that believe in a dead Jew say the same about you

but I've never seen a Muslim get worried about ending up in Yahweh's hell neither have I seen a Christian worry over the prospect of finding his/herself in Allah's hell

They even have an argument called "Pascal's Wager" which is arguably the most stupid argument for their imaginary Friend's existence. others are less stupid than that but still stupid

4 Likes

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Auki: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2018
vaxx:
my ancestors were not Muslim, my grand parent were not Muslim... Why should i be Muslim....if Allah is the same as olodumare he is my God but if not , he can go to the Arabs.... I am black man not Arabs...astagafurulahi.... Allah ki aye

If you met your parent straying from the path, will you still join them. God has given faculty of hearing, seeing and reasoning. He sent sign, prophet and book to also guide you. Do you think all this favours are just for a mere play. You are entirely responsible for your deeds so are your parent.

In the story of Abraham, there is a pattern for those who want to please their Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by CuteMadridista: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2018
Auki:

If you met your parent straying from the path, will you still join them. God has given faculty of hearing, seeing and reasoning. He sent sign, prophet and book to also guide you. Do you think all this favours are just for a mere play. You are entirely responsible for your deeds so are your parent.

In the story of Abraham, there is a pattern for those who want to please their Lord.

Vaxx is not related to any Abraham or at least believes he doesn't so whatever pattern the story of a middle Eastern person shows is inconsequential to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Auki: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Vaxx is not related to any Abraham or at least believes he doesn't so whatever pattern the story of a middle Eastern person shows is inconsequential to him

Truth is universal and has no boundary.

Calling somebody to belief and worship his Creator alone is not a middle eastern opinion but a universal Facts.

1 Like

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by CuteMadridista: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2018
Auki:

Calling somebody to belief and worship his Creator alone is not a middle eastern opinion but a universal Facts.

I'll leave Vaxx to take it from here as I don't want to make this about me wink
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2018
Tell them, they'll also burn in my own hell too, because I their true God is saying so. Hahahahaha... Religion and bullshits... Why must men have religion? When you can choose to live a happy life with/without God.

1 Like

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Emmanystone: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2018
vaxx:
I will burn in Hell forever. I will be punished forever. I am the worst creature on planet. Even if I die, no one must wish that God have mercy on me.

No, I did not kill any child. I did not rape anyone. I did not bomb, shoot, loot or cheat anybody. In fact I always followed the law. I never committed a crime of hate, passion or greed. I took care that no one is harmed by me. I paid my taxes. I did my job honestly. Sometimes in name of God, sometimes in name of my ancestors, I made charity to poor and orphans. When boko haram shot and kidnap about 133 children in chibok .. I mourned as if I lost my own family.

My deadly crime

But all this does not make me a nice person. My crime is far worse than anything else you can . That is why, God will still forgive a rapist or murderer but will never forgive me.

My crime is that I see God in idols. My crime is that I go to shrines instead of mosque. My crime is that I pay obeyance to ogun, sango , osun and the nist supreme olodumare

No I am not joking. In eyes of a very dominant chunk of world population, my crime is the worst crime of humanity. They believe that I am the most disgusting creature on earth.

Hate in name of religion

I am called a Kafir which is an abuse that means ‘a disgusting person who commits most wicked crime’.

They say that their Holy Book tells that idols-worshipper is worst of creatures.

Now I don’t care what their Holy Book actually says. I don’t even know the language of their Holy Book. I assume that any religion teaches only peace and tolerance. And hence their religion must also be no exception.

But what worries me is that the entire community leadership is unanimous on this hatred. They may differ on how to deal with a wretched person like me on earth. But the moment I die, all agree that I must not be called “Marhoom” – one who gets mercy of God.

They will not participate in my festivals. They will not pray for me when I die. They will always consider me most disgusting.

Come what may happen, whatever be my good deeds, no one will say that I can also be blessed with Paradise by God. Even if I die saving life of an idol-hater, even if I selflessly dedicate my life to humanity, I will still burn in fire of Hell.
Ask him where Muhammed is right now if not in hell.

The koran says any muslim man who gets killed by a woman will go straight to hellfire. Aside from all the sins and crimes muhammed committed, he died in the hands of woman, Safiya, a Jew.

She poisoned him with goat meat. Muhammed is in hellfire.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Emmanystone: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2018
tartar9:

Resurrection.

Oh Plisssss, Tartar, shut up. allah is satan.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oh Plisssss, Tartar, shut up. allah is satan.
Where is your evidence that Allah is Satan? Did you know? Arabic speaking christains call their God Allah. Why? Because Allah means God in English... Now, which Allah (God) is Satan? The Jew Allah? Muslim Allah? Christain Allah? Yoruba Traditional Religion? Igbo Traditional Religion Allah? Hausa Allah? and thousands of other Religion Allah? Which one and how do we know that's the absolute truth?
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by OnyeOGA(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2018
tartar9:

Resurrection.

Bro, look lemme tell you something. Telling someone that He or She will burn in Hell is not the problem but Killing the person all in the name of Allah.
My grandfather wasn't even a Christian. I was born into a Christian family that's why am a Christian today.
Why i still uphold to it is because they tolerate other people's belief.
Shalom!
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Auki post=65988647]

If you met your parent straying from the path, will you still join them
the most intelligent question to ask is if my my own part is also not a straying part, for me to say they are wrong , i am right . i must have critically analyzed the two to arrived at a reasonable conclusion that indeed they are straying. i will not just say the part they thread is on a straying root because my new religion said so .

God has given faculty of hearing, seeing and reasoning
sure and this is what the idols followers like me use in deducing the method of worshiping GOD.
He sent sign, prophet and book to also guide you
This is true, just like he sent prophet songo, prophet ogun, prophet orunmila and the rest likewise he sent orunmila with the holy codded instruction IFA to also guide me.

Do you think all this favors are just for a mere play. You are entirely responsible for your deeds so are your parent.
NO, this is why i sees reasons giving acknowledgment to the nature he created and sense them as the grace and favor he has done for me . i do not want to be an ungrateful person. yes my deed are mine and that of my parent. and likewise you too. any problem with the choice of my life.

in the words of orunmila, there is a pattern for those who want to reach enlightenment.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Emmanystone: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2018
mubbyzhe:

Where is your evidence that Allah is Satan?
Satan came to kill, to still, and to destroy. Have you read the koran? You'll see the acts of satan in it.

You don't know someone by what he says he is, you know them by what they do. As Jesus says 'By their fruits you shall know them.

Look at the fruits of allah in the actions of his worshippers.
mubbyzhe:

Did you know? Arabic speaking christains call their God Allah. Why? Because Allah means God in English...
Be educated and stop being deceived. No Arab Christian calls Jesus or YHWH Allah. It's a lie. Except they are like the foolish Christians here in our midst who believe allah is the same deity as YHWH. Those who know don't do that.
mubbyzhe:

Now, which Allah (God) is Satan? The Jew Allah?
To start with, 'God' is a common noun. A title given to any thing which is worshipped. Title like Chief, Mr, Doctor etc. You can't claim that every doctor is James, because James is a doctor.

Every 'God' has a personal name. Allah is the god of the arabs, YHWH/Jehovah is the God of the Jews and Christians.

No where will you find a Jew refer to their God as allah, and you will never refer to YHWH as Allah. If you can do that, do it here and now.

Say, YHWH is the Almighty God and there is no other God but YHWH go ahead and say it.
mubbyzhe:

Muslim Allah? Christain Allah? Yoruba Traditional Religion? Igbo Traditional Religion Allah? Hausa Allah?
You so lack knowledge. Allah is not Chukwu, allah is not Olodumare, Allah is not Ogun, or Abasi, or Osanobua. If he were, he wouldn't be all over the place murdering people to establish his religion. Get knowledge and stop the deceit.

mubbyzhe:

and thousands of other Religion Allah? Which one and how do we know that's the absolute truth?
Hahahahahahahaha. Can you see how silly this your claim is? So allah is all those other deities in the world?

Now, here is how you know that allah is a name of an arabic deity. There's no where will you find a Muslims referring to their god as something else other that allah. Tell a muslim to.call his god Mazda lets see.

In Germany it is allah, in Rome it is allah. In America, in Lagos, Calabar. Israel, Congo. Allah is allah. And, it is worshipped in the same manner. Like the moon god in Persia/Babylon the today's Iran/iraq was worshipped.

Bowing to the ground with their bombom facing up. Rising up to face the direction of the statue of the idol.

Allah is Hūbal, the moon god in babylon. It was called Baal and Moloch, in Israel he is the same Anunnaki in Sumeria, and Allah by Arabs when only Muhammad's ancestors worshipped it.

Go and learn what your religion is.

Allah is satan and muhammed was his agent.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2018
[
quote author=Auki post=65991139]

Lies can also be universal and has no boundary, at least there some established lies we all know but decide not to question. like go to school and study hard but if you do not , you will end up becoming a sewage cleaner. mark zuckerberg, Bill gate has proven it to be lies yes it sill universally accepted.

calling somebody to belief in God and identify himself/herself with their ancestor instead of that of the foreigners is not that of yoruba tribe tribe alone, it is universal fact . ISRAEL AND PERSIAN KNOWS THIS BETTER.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Emmanystone:

Satan came to kill, to still, and to destroy. Have you read the koran? You'll see the acts of satan in it.
You don't know someone by what he says he is, you know them by what they do. As Jesus says 'By their fruits you shall know them.

Look at the fruits of allah in the actions of his worshippers.
1 Samuel 15:3 " Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ ”
That was God in Bible instructing Samuel to kill and destroy. So if someone says, God of Bible is the Satan by your definition, is the person wrong

Emmanystone:

Be educated and stop being deceived. No Arab Christian calls Jesus or YHWH Allah. It's a lie. Except they are like the foolish Christians here in our midst who believe allah's is the same deity as YHWH. Those who know don't do that.

To start with, 'God' is a common noun. A title given to any thing which is worshipped. Title like Chief, Mr, Doctor etc. You can't claim that every doctor is James, because James is a doctor.

Every 'God' has a personal name. Allah is the god of the arabs, YHWH/Jehovah is the God of the Jews and Christians.

No where will you find a Jew refer to their God as allah, and you will never refer to YHWH as Allah. If you can do that, do it here and now.

Say, YHWH is the Almighty God and there is no other God but YHWH go ahead and say it.

You so lack knowledge. Allah is not Chukwu, allah is not Olodumare, Allah is not Ogun, or Abasi, or Osanobua. If he were, he wouldn't be all over the place murdering people to establish his religion. Get knowledge and stop the deceit.

Hahahahahahahaha. Can you see how silly this your claim is? So allah is all those other deities in the world?

Now, here is how you know that allah is a name of an arabic deity. There's no where will you find a Muslims referring to their god as something else other that allah. Tell a muslim to.call his god Mazda lets see.

In Germany it is allah, in Rome it is allah. In America, in Lagos, Calabar. Israel, Congo. Allah is allah. And, it iscapped worshipped in the same manner. Like the moon god in Persia/Babylon the today's Iran/iraq was worshipped.

Bowing to the ground with their bombom facing up. Rising up to face the direction of the statue of the idol.

Allah is Hūbal, the moon god in babylon. It was called Baal and Moloch, in Israel he is the same Anunnaki in Sumeria, and Allah by Arabs when only Muhammad's ancestors worshipped it.

Go and learn what your religion is.

Allah is satan and muhammed was his agent.
This is an excerpts from https://www.quora.com/Does-God-mean-Allah-in-Arabic-speaking-Christians. To support Woody Ghsoubi 's argument that Allah is the Arabic word for God, it is worth mentioning that even the Bible in Arabic uses the word Allah. For example, here is Genesis in Arabic (http://www.copticchurch.net/cgib... ). Look for the symbol ﺍﻟﻠﻪ from the right hand side and you should see it. It matches the English, "In the beginning, God made .."
Also, consider the phrase "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani" that Jesus allegedly says in Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Say... ). According to many scholars, this comes from the same root word (in Aramaic) that the word Allah comes from.
So not only is it the word used by Arab Christians, it is also possibly similar to the word used by Jesus himself."
Another one "The Arabic word “Allah” is a contraction of “Al-Ilah”, which literally means, “The god” (Arabic has no capitalization). Likewise, “President” in Arabic is “Al-ruh’ees”.
Asking whether Arabic Christians call God “Allah” is like asking whether Obama’s title in Arabic is “President”, or “Al-ruh’ees”. “God” is not the Christian God’s name in English either. That’s just a title. The Biblical name is “Yahweh”, which is also the name of God in Arabic. The title is “Allah”, because that’s what “God” literally means."
Another one from http://www.equip.org/article/allah-does-not-belong-to-islam/ " Arabic-speaking Coptic, Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Maronite, evangelical, and Reformed Christians worship Allah , which is simply the word or term for God in another language. Islam does not hold a copyright to the term. In fact, Arab Christians existed before Islam appeared on the scene....It is time for all of us, especially Christians, to exercise caution when it comes to attacking the term for God in a language foreign to most of us. No other term exists in Arabic for the God Christians claim to be the one, true God. Western Christians do not normally use Hebrew terms for God in their languages. They cannot expect Arab Christians to use any other term or word for theirs. Allah is equivalent to the English God, the French Dieu , or the Spanish
Dios."
There are many more explanations on that, google is your friend, go and educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Emmanystone: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2018
mubbyzhe:

1 Samuel 15:3 " Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ ”
That was God in Bible instructing Samuel to kill and destroy. So if someone says, God of Bible is the Satan by your definition, is the person wrong
Who were the Amalakites?: Amalek was the son of Eliphaz and the concubine Timna. A bastard son of Eliphaz, the grandson of Essau, the brother of Jaccob whom he had with Timna, a prostitute from Arabia.
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek.
Genesis:36:12

Just like Hagar the prostitute taught her bastard son Ishmael to hate Isaac, so also Timna taught her bastard son Amalek to hate Jacobs Children.

What did they do to incur the wrath of YHWH?[/quote]
Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
Exodus:17:8
The Israelites didn't even know anything about the Amalekites as they had been in Egypt for 430yrs, but immediately they left Egypt into the wilderness, witout any privocation, the Amalekites attacked them from behind killing the old people who could not keep up with others. The Amalekites kept troubling the Israelites just like the Arabs are still troubling them till tomorrow. This incurred YHWH's wrath.

For how long did YHWH wait for them to repent of their evils?
A generation is 100yrs. Now let's count and see how many yrs YHWH endured waiting for the Amalekites to repent from their evils. For 1,494 yrs, YHWH endured, but the Amalekites grew arrogant just like the Muslims are arogant today because no one is killing them back.
But when enough was enough, vengence was taken against them.

Do you expect no retribution or consequencies for your actions?
So, will you call God wicked for avenging the evil of the Amalekites?

What did the Jews and Christians do to the Arabs to be hated so much? From Ishmael to Amalek, to Muhammed to you. Why do you hate the seed of Isaac so much?

Will you call God wicked if He avenges your evil against the Christians in Nigeria today? Now you people believe no one can stop you from killing Christians, but their God is watching.

mubbyzhe:

This is an excerpts from https://www.quora.com/Does-God-mean-Allah-in-Arabic-speaking-Christians. To support Woody Ghsoubi 's argument that Allah is the Arabic word for God, it is worth mentioning that even the Bible in Arabic uses the word Allah. For example, here is Genesis in Arabic
Now answer this sincerely. Do the Arab Christians worship allah in the Mosques, bowing down towards Mecca? Do they pray 5times a day? Do they do oblationes? Do they use the koran as their guide? Do you think lies will take you to Allah's paradise?

Why have you not said YHWH is the Almighty God and there's no other God but Him?
mubbyzhe:

(http://www.copticchurch.net/cgib... ). Look for the symbol ﺍﻟﻠﻪ from the right hand side and you should see it. It matches the English, "In the beginning, God made .."
Also, consider the phrase "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani" that Jesus allegedly says in Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Say... ). According to many scholars, this comes from the same root word (in Aramaic) that the word Allah comes from.
So not only is it the word used by Arab Christians, it is also possibly similar to the word used by Jesus himself."
Stop the lies man. Eloi doesn't mean Allah. It means Elohim. Eloi means 'My God', not allah. @ the bolded tells you a lot. Stop lying. Don't make me flood this post with too much points.

[quote author=mubbyzhe post=66005432]
There are many more explanations on that, google is your friend, go and educate yourself.
All the trash you posted there doesn't say allah is not satan. Allah is satan, a blood sucking demon. Muhammed was a demon possessed man who was placed under a curse by a witch doctor. Can a prophet of God be placed under a curse?

He was cursed hence, a very devious sex demon possessed him. He could look at a six yrs old baby and desire sex (Oh my Lord!!!!!). He could actually have an errection while with her.

He was a blood thirsty murderer a coward could not stand rejection. The Jews discovered he was a fraud so rejected him as a prophet, he pretended to make peace with them, but on Sabbath day, when he knew no Jew will raise a hand up in defence, he rounded them up and in one day, he killed 900 men, excluding women and children, taking slaves of the young girls.

He had sex with a girl he captured and killed her husband the same day she got married.

The Part of Hellfire Muhammed will be put is under construction, it hasn't been built yet.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by CuteMadridista: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Just like that, the thread is getting derailed..... as usual

1 Like

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Emmanystone:

Who were the Amalakites?: Amalek was the son of Eliphaz and the concubine Timna. A bastard son of Eliphaz, the grandson of Essau, the brother of Jaccob whom he had with Timna, a prostitute from Arabia.
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek.
Genesis:36:12

Just like Hagar the prostitute taught her bastard son Ishmael to hate Isaac, so also Timna taught her bastard son Amalek to hate Jacobs Children.

What did they do to incur the wrath of YHWH?
Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
Exodus:17:8
The Israelites didn't even know anything about the Amalekites as they had been in Egypt for 430yrs, but immediately they left Egypt into the wilderness, witout any privocation, the Amalekites attacked them from behind killing the old people who could not keep up with others. The Amalekites kept troubling the Israelites just like the Arabs are still troubling them till tomorrow. This incurred YHWH's wrath.

For how long did YHWH wait for them to repent of their evils?
A generation is 100yrs. Now let's count and see how many yrs YHWH endured waiting for the Amalekites to repent from their evils. For 1,494 yrs, YHWH endured, but the Amalekites grew arrogant just like the Muslims are arogant today because no one is killing them back.
But when enough was enough, vengence was taken against them.

Do you expect no retribution or consequencies for your actions?
So, will you call God wicked for avenging the evil of the Amalekites?
What did the Jews and Christians do to the Arabs to be hated so much? From Ishmael to Amalek, to Muhammed to you. Why do you hate the seed of Isaac so much?

Will you call God wicked if He avenges your evil against the Christians in Nigeria today? Now you people believe no one can stop you from killing Christians, but their God is watching.
Hahahahahaha So, genocide is God’s punishment for sin. But what about all the infants and animals? Were they guilty of “sin,” too?

Emmanystone:

This is an excerpts from https://www.quora.com/Does-God-mean-Allah-in-Arabic-speaking-Christians. To support Woody Ghsoubi 's argument that Allah is the Arabic word for God, it is worth mentioning that even the Bible in Arabic uses the word Allah. For example, here is Genesis in Arabic
Now answer this sincerely. Do the Arab Christians worship allah in the Mosques, bowing down towards Mecca? Do they pray 5times a day? Do they do oblationes? Do they use the koran as their guide? Do you think lies will take you to Allah's paradise?

Why have you not said YHWH is the Almighty God and there's no other God but Him?

(http://www.copticchurch.net/cgib... ). Look for the symbol ﺍﻟﻠﻪ from the right hand side and you should see it. It matches the English, "In the beginning, God made .."
Stop the lies man. Eloi doesn't mean Allah. It means Elohim. Eloi means 'My God', not allah. @ the bolded tells you a lot. Stop lying. Don't make me flood this post with too much points.

All the trash you posted there doesn't say allah is not satan. Allah is satan, a blood sucking demon. Muhammed was a demon possessed man who was placed under a curse by a witch doctor. Can a prophet of God be placed under a curse?
placed under a curse by a witch doctor how? so if any witch doctor curse you now, you're now under curse

Emmanystone:

He was cursed hence, a very devious sex demon possessed him. He could look at a six yrs old baby and desire sex (Oh my Lord!!!!!). He could actually have an errection while with her.
Hahahahaha, where's your evidence that he has erection with a 6year old girl

Emmanystone:

He was a blood thirsty murderer a coward could not stand rejection. The Jews discovered he was a fraud so rejected him as a prophet, he pretended to make peace with them, but on Sabbath day, when he knew no Jew will raise a hand up in defence, he rounded them up and in one day, he killed 900 men, excluding women and children, taking slaves of the young girls.
Again, where's your evidence, don't just make unfounded claims...I know you're talking about tribe of Banu Qurayzah, of the yathrib, read very well from the site on how they betray the treaty they made with Muslims and two other Jews tribe http://discover-the-truth.com/2016/01/01/re-examining-banu-qurayzah-incident/
also this has been discussed before on another thread and here it's

AgentOfAllah:

I believe Analize701 is talking of Yathrib (modern day city of Medina), however, this person's understanding of the story is rather very unsophisticated. First of all, Medina is an oasis, but of course, naturally formed. It was notacknowledging converted by the jews as (s)he claims. Also, I'm not sure about the day Muhammed attacked, but the outcome of that attack was devastating. In some ways also, inevitable. During their stay in Yathrib, the tensions between the Muslim and the leaders of some local Jewish tribes simmered and eroded the trust that allowed the Muslims into Medina in the first instance. I guess the Muslims felt betrayed also, because, in spite of them acknowledging the Jews as among god's chosen, and even praising all their prophets and what not, the Jewish leadership in these tribes, though accepting Muhammed's political leadership, refused to acknowledge the supremacy of his religion. Some did convert to Islam, but many didn't make it a secret that they considered Muhammed's message a fraudulent rip off! On several occasions, they would rebuff his attempts to convert them by asking him difficult questions. So, in spite of his wide acceptance in Medina, he wasn't universally liked by all the leading tribes there.
For some reason, Muhammed chronicled his frustrations with this set of Jews in several parts of the Qur'an, apparently, as god's response to them. This is just one of his responses below:

So what happened?
Before the Muslims arrived Yathrib, it was a relatively stable free market economy with no real leadership, just a bunch of tribes, each having their own tribal representative in a sort of community congress. These tribes were a mix of Arabized Jewish tribes like banu Aws, core Jewish ones like banu Qurayzah and Banu Nadir; as well as other core Arab tribes and perhaps others that were unrecorded. Around the year 622AD, Muhammed was invited to Medina to come and settle a dispute between two of the leading tribes then, Banu Aws and Banu Khazraj, as he was seen as trust worthy. Among the conditions for his participation was that as an independent arbiter, he was to become the de facto leader of Medina, and his decisions would be final. Made sense, as many found his judgements fair; and even became Muslims as a result. He also instituted a representative theocratic government in which Jews were expressly allowed to govern themselves in accordance with their own legal codes, but they were still subject to state taxes instituted for the welfare of the state.

Unfortunately, during one of the battles with the pagans of Mecca, the battle of the trenches (so named because the Muslims were grossly outnumbered and decided to protect themselves by digging trenches around their city),one of the Jewish tribes, Banu Qurayzah, conspired with the Meccans to attack the Muslims from behind, perhaps because they weren't happy with their new subordinate status or maybe their mistrust for the divine claims of Muhammed had reached its climax. Either way, they grossly miscalculated. The Meccans had planned to weaken the Muslims by siege; and then Qurayzah would finish them off, but the siege didn't last long, as the arid climate with its treacherous sand storms frustrated the Meccans. Meanwhile, the Muslims got wind of the intentions of Banu Qurayzah, and marched on them as soon as the battle was over. The leadership of banu Qurayzah had betrayed one of the key provisions in the Medina constitution, and Muhammed, knowing the punishment for this kind of betrayal according to Jewish traditions would be severe; and at the same time, navigating around a tense political situation (at this point, the Jews of Yathrib were still vastly more influential in the city than the Muslims), he appointed the leader of banu Aws who had converted to Islam, to pronounce judgement on banu Qurayzah according to the Torah. The judgement was severe: Kill all male members of the tribe that have attained the age of puberty; and enslave women and children. This was a politically deft move! He at once, eliminated his political opponents, while not incurring the wrath of the powerful Arabised Jewish tribes in Medina. But it was just as stupendously atrocious. Nevertheless, it solidified the Muslims' stronghold on Yathrib and allowed then to subsequently institute more severe strains of their theology.
Emmanystone:

He had sex with a girl he captured and killed her husband the same day she got married.

The Part of Hellfire Muhammed will be put is under construction, it hasn't been built yet.
If and only if it's true, Good for him, and He can rot in hell. Hahahahaha
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by OtemAtum: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2018
vaxx, this is not new. Something like this happened to the idol worshippers of the very ancient times. Read the history below:

Doctufos: Niklatians 1: 18--50
18. And Stevin began to teach Niklas all the
things about Yeshu, according to how himself
had written it. And Niklas said, be not too
bothered, O Stevin. For I ask many questions.
And Niklas said, why should blood be shed at all
to take away sins?
19. And why do people who do not know about
all these death of Zeusus still determine not to
do evil and they were able also not to do it? And
Steven said, who have determined not to do evil
and is able?
20. For all those who have not accepted Zeusus
Krista cannot be free from doing evil.
21. And Niklas said, from the day of my
childhood, even till this days, I have hated evil
with all my soul. And I go about to find only good
for humanity. And I know also of hundreds of
people in Atenes who hate evil so much, yet they
have not heard even till now that there has ever
been any Zeusus who died for their sins.
22. And all these are older than the earthly
Zeusus even by a score years and more. And
Stevin said, you have lied O Niklas, saying that
you do not do evil even from your childhood.
23. And Niklas said, if you think not to believe
me, then shall you follow me to Atenes to see it
with your own eyes? And Stevin agreed to follow
Niklas. And they reached Atenes on a certain
day. And Niklas showed Stevin those who
worship Ristot and some who worship Xender
and some who worship Dian.
24. And there be some who worship trees and
pots and sand and stones also. And all they
whom Niklas showed Stevin were good homos.
For they came hastily to welcome Niklas and his
visitor. And they washed their legs with water
and gave them water to take their bath.
25. And they set food before them to eat. And
Stevin ate the food when he had seen Niklas
eating it first. And these homos brought their
children to Stevin so that they might do service
to him. And these children saw Stevin as their
father and respected him.
26. And they came to Stevin and said, tell us sir
why it is good to be a virgin until the day of
marriage. And Stevin was amazed, saying, who
told you that it is a good thing to keep your
virginity?
27. And they said, our parents do always say to
us in their fables and stories that it is good to
keep our virginity for our husband. And they
teach us the reason why lion often go hungry
and the reason also why it is not good to keep
bad friends.
28. Now Stevin asked them questions about the
gods which their parents worship and some of
them said, the trees which they worship are in
the garden. And Stevin said, why do they worship
trees which cannot perceive? And they said, they
said that their forefathers handed over all these
things to them to worship.
29. For they said that all the cures they got to
their sicknesses are from these trees.
30. Now Stevin said, why should they worship
trees? For it is better for them to worship the
god who created those trees. And Niklas said,
who is the god who created those trees? And
Stevin said, we know that our god, the father of
Zeusus did so.
31. And Niklas said, be not provoked O Stevin,
but I shall ask you this question. What assurance
do you have that the father of Zeusus created
those trees? Now when Stevin heard this, he
looked at Niklas in amazement and said, are you
one of them?
32. Now tell me, did the trees create
themselves? Can there be a living soul without a
creator?
33. And Niklas said, what if I say that the trees
created the father of Zeusus, how shall that also
go down with you? Now when Stevin heard it, he
was provoked. And he said, Niklas, you are mad.
34. And Niklas said, we have not had evidences
that the god of Yacob created the trees in
Grecon and Roma and in other places, so also
have we no evidence yet that the trees created
the gods whom many serve, including the god of
Yacob.
35. And Stevin was enraged. And he did not
speak to Niklas for three days. But the homos of
Atenes continued to be good to Stevin and it
amazed him that some homos could be good
without the knowledge of Zeusus Krista.
36. Now Stevin approached the old housewives
whose husbands had gone to the farm to work.
And he said, why do you behave so good to
strangers? And they said, it is in our culture to
be good, according to how the gods have
proclaimed to us.
37. And Steven said, who are the gods whom you
worship? And they said, some of us worship Dian
and some worship Jupitus and even Attis, but all
these are even older religion. For now, many of
us worship Ristot and Xender and some do not
worship any god at all.
38. But we have those who worship trees and
the sun and the moon. And Stevin said, can I see
any who worship trees? And they presented to
him Nemonis. And she was very old. And Stevin
bowed his head before her to show respect for
her age.
39. And Nemonis said, my son, for what reason
have you come to seek me? And Stevin said, I
hear that you worship trees. And Nemonis said,
so it is. You have heard the truth. And Stevin
said, why?
40. And Nemonis said, our forefathers said to us
that the trees are omnipotent and omnipresent
and they are omniscient also. And they said that
we cannot survive without trees, for they gave to
us the breeze of life.
41. And Steven said, is this not foolishness? And
Nemonis said, what is foolishness in this? For
whenever I need food, I get them from the trees.
And whenever I have need of firewood to make
food, I go to the trees and cut them to make fire.
And whenever I have need of money, I go to the
bush and cut branches of trees to sell and make
money. And I use the trees to make all kinds of
herbs which I have used for cure, therefore trees
are omnipotent.
42. And trees are everywhere also, therefore they
are omnipresent. And with trees do we make a
lot of things which are beyond limit.
43. Now Stevin said, all these things which you
speak are foolishness. For the creator of these
trees is the god who should be worshipped and
not the trees themselves.
44. And Nemonis said, who is the creator of
these trees? And Stevin said, he is Yahweh, the
father of Zeusus the Krista. And Nemonis said,
where is he so that I might believe him and stop
worshipping the trees?
45. And Stevin said, he is not visible and he lives
in the paradise. And Nemonis laughed so much.
And she said, I have given you all the evidences
you need to know that the tree which we
worship is God, for trees are everywhere which
makes him omnipresent. And with trees can
diseases be cured which makes him omnipotent
and also we know that trees know all our
intentions, which makes him omniscient.
46. And Stevin said, how do you prove to me that
trees know all our intentions? And Nemonis said,
I shall show you. And Nemonis went and sought
for a child who was sick. And he said to Stevin,
cure this child from his sickness. And Stevin
prayed and spoke in the Seriot, but the child,
being dumb did not hear him. And she did not fall
into a trance.
47. And Nemonis said, this child shall be cured
by God who is the tree there. And Nemonis went
and plucked a leaf from the tree. And she
whispered to the leaf of the tree. And she made
herbs from the tree and gave the child to drink.
And she drank it and became whole after few
hours.
48. And Nemonis said, I know the names of the
leaves. And so I have my answers.
49. Now when Steven saw this, he was amazed.
And he began to reason deep.
50. And Stevin went home with heaviness of
heart.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Emmanystone: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=mubbyzhe post=66018890][/quote]
Are youndenying all i said? Are you denying that a witch doctor didn't curse Muhammad and the curse affected him?

You deny that Muhammed a 53 yrs old pedophile did not thigh Aisha at 6yrs?

Deny it never happened.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Emmanystone:

Are youndenying all i said? Are you denying that a witch doctor didn't curse Muhammad and the curse affected him?
Like I said, if any witch doctor placed a curse on you, does that mean you're being cursed?

Emmanystone:

You deny that Muhammed a 53 yrs old pedophile did not thigh Aisha at 6yrs?

Deny it never happened.
Well, from what I know, he consummated his marriage at age 9 here's an excerpt from one of the hadith. Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Another one : Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:I'm
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
So you can bring your evidence to disprove the Age 9, that it's actually age 6... or let me help you, age 9 too is wrong, right? well, for me it is wrong too, but what will I do about it? I'm not God, or father of Aisha. I'm only here to say the truth, and you and I shouldn't let religion cloud our judgment in saying the truth, by distorting the fact.
Note: I'm neither Muslim nor Christian, not even an atheist, or traditional worshipper, I just believe in God (by loving humanity and that's where it ends) not the Jew/Arab/Christian/Buddhist/ or many other religion's God
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by sino(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
vaxx:

My deadly crime

Hate in name of religion

No Muslim is expected to say you vaxx are going to hell, that is clearly not what Islam teaches, but rather Muslims can tell you the actions and deeds that can lead to hellfire according to Islam.

Since you have openly admitted to be worshipping idols, then you are a mushrik (polytheist/pagan)! This is not an insult, it is what you practice. A kaafir is an unbeliever (generally speaking), it also means to reject, to conceal or cover something and in this case, it means concealing/covering the truth (Islam) after it had been made manifest to you.

Technically speaking, you are not to be referred to as a Kaafir, if you haven’t heard the message of Islam and rejecting it afterwards….
Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. (Q17:15)

With regards to the bold above,

Shaykhul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah said, "I have always been among the most stringent people in prohibiting that a specific person be accused of disbelief, dissoluteness or sinfulness until the proof has been established to him (beyond the excuse of ignorance) by a Messenger of Allaah, such that the one contravening it is, in some instances, a disbeliever, in others, a person of bad moral character and in others, a sinner. And I affirm that Allaah excuses this Community of its mistakes, whether it be in matters of beliefs or actions."

He reiterated elsewhere: "Textual evidence in the Quran and Sunnah indicates that Allaah does not punish anyone until the message of Truth reaches him, as brought to him by a Messenger from Allaah. Those who have not received the message of Truth or received a distorted or incomplete version of the message will not be punished except for what they have denied of what has reached them through the Messenger of Allaah. This is affirmed in the verse that reads (what means): {[We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against Allaah after the messengers....} [Quran 4:165]"

Going further, Islam teaches Muslims to be respectful and not go about insulting people and what they worship besides Allah (SWT). Although not all Muslims follow this instruction, but that shouldn’t be the basis for judging what Islam preaches. Allah (SWT) says:

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do." (Q6:108)

As Muslims, we believe the final judgement is with Allah (SWT), and we know that not everyone would believe in Islam…

“And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad SAW) then compel mankind, until they become believers.” (Q15:99)

Your crime which is associating partners with God is a big issue, it negates the fundamental principle of Islam, which is the belief that there is no god except Allah, no lesser gods, no partners, no child or children, no wife or mother etc. God is one! And worship should be directed to God alone! If the foundation is weak and bad, no matter the beautiful structure built on it, it would definitely collapse sooner or later! God is not interested in your good deeds alone, but also the drive behind your deeds…A man who publicly donates to charity but he is an armed robber or kidnapper, would you suggest that the law should overlook the source of his income/wealth?!

If you could associate partners with God in worship, then what determines you are doing any righteous deed for God?! If you say you are not doing for God, then what is the essence of worship and why do you expect a reward from God?!

In Islam, all what you do for the sake of God is classed as worship, including your mundane activities, and thus you would be rewarded both in this life and the next, but if not for God, then you get your reward here, and if it is a sin, then definitely you’d get the punishment both in this life and the next.

The message of Islam is simple and straightforward, worship the one true creator! If Sango, Ogun and the likes were true prophets of God, then they would only had informed people about the one true God and to worship Him and would never claim worship for themselves!

"And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad SAW) but We inspired him (saying): La ilaha illa Ana [none has the right to be worshipped but I (Allah)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)." (Q21:25)

If after you have learnt about the message of Islam and still reject it, and hold on to your beliefs, then, you do not need to start complaining about Islam and what Islam preaches with regards to the fate of non-Muslims, since on the last day, Allah (SWT) says:

“On This Day every soul will be recompensed for what it earned. No injustice today!” (Q 40:17)

Be rest assured that there would never be injustice on the Day of Judgment, the question is, are you just with your views of Islam?! Have you studied it sincerely (with an open-mind)?! Have you any divine evidence for worshiping the creation in association with the creator?! If God asks you today vaxx, did all these idols you have mentioned gave you the permission to worship them, or did God give you the permission to worship these creations in association with Him?! Do you have your answers and evidences to back them up?!
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by OtemAtum: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Auki:

If the abrahamic truth is universal, it should cover a larger portion of the universe. Did the bible history say anything about Niger, Nigeria, Guinea, Ghana, Mali and Malawi? If no, it is not near International, let alone Earthlyversal, not to even bring universal to it.

2 Likes

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
sino:

No Muslim is expected to say you vaxx are going to hell, that is clearly not what Islam teaches, but rather Muslims can tell you the actions and deeds that can lead to hellfire according to Islam.

Since you have openly admitted to be worshipping idols, then you are a mushrik (polytheist/pagan)! This is not an insult, it is what you practice. A kaafir is an unbeliever (generally speaking), it also means to reject, to conceal or cover something and in this case, it means concealing/covering the truth (Islam) after it had been made manifest to you.

Technically speaking, you are not to be referred to as a Kaafir, if you haven’t heard the message of Islam and rejecting it afterwards….
Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. (Q17:15)

With regards to the bold above,

Shaykhul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah said, "I have always been among the most stringent people in prohibiting that a specific person be accused of disbelief, dissoluteness or sinfulness until the proof has been established to him (beyond the excuse of ignorance) by a Messenger of Allaah, such that the one contravening it is, in some instances, a disbeliever, in others, a person of bad moral character and in others, a sinner. And I affirm that Allaah excuses this Community of its mistakes, whether it be in matters of beliefs or actions."

He reiterated elsewhere: "Textual evidence in the Quran and Sunnah indicates that Allaah does not punish anyone until the message of Truth reaches him, as brought to him by a Messenger from Allaah. Those who have not received the message of Truth or received a distorted or incomplete version of the message will not be punished except for what they have denied of what has reached them through the Messenger of Allaah. This is affirmed in the verse that reads (what means): {[We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against Allaah after the messengers....} [Quran 4:165]"

Going further, Islam teaches Muslims to be respectful and not go about insulting people and what they worship besides Allah (SWT). Although not all Muslims follow this instruction, but that shouldn’t be the basis for judging what Islam preaches. Allah (SWT) says:

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do." (Q6:108)

As Muslims, we believe the final judgement is with Allah (SWT), and we know that not everyone would believe in Islam…

“And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad SAW) then compel mankind, until they become believers.” (Q15:99)

Your crime which is associating partners with God is a big issue, it negates the fundamental principle of Islam, which is the belief that there is no god except Allah, no lesser gods, no partners, no child or children, no wife or mother etc. God is one! And worship should be directed to God alone! If the foundation is weak and bad, no matter the beautiful structure built on it, it would definitely collapse sooner or later! God is not interested in your good deeds alone, but also the drive behind your deeds…A man who publicly donates to charity but he is an armed robber or kidnapper, would you suggest that the law should overlook the source of his income/wealth?!

If you could associate partners with God in worship, then what determines you are doing any righteous deed for God?! If you say you are not doing for God, then what is the essence of worship and why do you expect a reward from God?!

In Islam, all what you do for the sake of God is classed as worship, including your mundane activities, and thus you would be rewarded both in this life and the next, but if not for God, then you get your reward here, and if it is a sin, then definitely you’d get the punishment both in this life and the next.

The message of Islam is simple and straightforward, worship the one true creator! If Sango, Ogun and the likes were true prophets of God, then they would only had informed people about the one true God and to worship Him and would never claim worship for themselves!

"And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad SAW) but We inspired him (saying): La ilaha illa Ana [none has the right to be worshipped but I (Allah)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)." (Q21:25)

If after you have learnt about the message of Islam and still reject it, and hold on to your beliefs, then, you do not need to start complaining about Islam and what Islam preaches with regards to the fate of non-Muslims, since on the last day, Allah (SWT) says:

“On This Day every soul will be recompensed for what it earned. No injustice today!” (Q 40:17)

Be rest assured that there would never be injustice on the Day of Judgment, the question is, are you just with your views of Islam?! Have you studied it sincerely (with an open-mind)?! Have you any divine evidence for worshiping the creation in association with the creator?! If God asks you today vaxx, did all these idols you have mentioned gave you the permission to worship them, or did God give you the permission to worship these creations in association with Him?! Do you have your answers and evidences to back them up?!
[/s]this is too much write up for me to begin dealing with, you could have put it into summary, anyway, you do not pass any message apart from accepting that you are right, i am wrong because quran say so. so my question, have you study your quran beyond reasonable conclusion to accept that what it is really saying is the truth. we can begin from there, lets talk on the position of infallibility in quran or better still click this link https://www.nairaland.com/4090123/black-muslim-stilll-slavery-bondage

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Does Not Deceive! / Speaking In Tongues? / The Rhapsody Of Realities Study Bible. Revelations 22:18-19. Adding And Removing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.