Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,207 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? (2594 Views)

Will Bad People Burn In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by CuteMadridista: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
vaxx:
[s][/s]this is too much for me to begin dealing with? anyway, you do not pass any message apart from accepting that you are right, i am wrong because quran say so. so my question have you study your quran beyond reasonable conclusion to accept that what it is really saying the truth. we can begin from there, lets talk on the position of infallibility in quran

I hope you'll open one for the Christians too, this thread is kinda dull cuz Muslims are cramped in their own section so most won't even see this and only a small percentage of the Muslims that would see this would mind enough to reply you
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I hope you'll open one for the Christians too, this thread is kinda dull cuz Muslims are cramped in their own section so most won't even see this and only a small percentage of the Muslims that would see this would mind enough to reply you
can you mention some of their monikers. i will love to have them here. beside the john 3 v 16 thread i open aims toward the christian.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by CuteMadridista: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
vaxx:
can you mention some of their monikers. i will love to have them here. beside the john 3 v 16 thread i open aims toward the christian.

That's okay but a one as direct as this thread is preferred

"The Christian Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime?"

This catches a lot more interest than "John 3:16 a discussion" like you opened previously or calling Christians to attended to a thread aimed at the Muslims
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
CuteMadridista:

That's okay but a one as direct as this thread is preferred

"The Christian Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime?"

This catches a lot more interest than "John 3:16 a discussion" like you opened previously or calling Christians to attended to a thread aimed at the Muslims
ok i will see toward that.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by sino(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2018
vaxx:
[s][/s]this is too much write up for me to begin dealing with, you could have put it into summary, anyway, you do not pass any message apart from accepting that you are right, i am wrong because quran say so. so my question, have you study your quran beyond reasonable conclusion to accept that what it is really saying is the truth. we can begin from there, lets talk on the position of infallibility in quran or better still click this link https://www.nairaland.com/4090123/black-muslim-stilll-slavery-bondage

My write up is too much so you decided to cancel it out to show what exactly?! You could have stated you want only summaries in your OP, and mind you, you are not the only one reading. The issue you presented isn't about the infallibility of the Qur'an, I quoted relevant verses that addresses your concerns, do you have issues with these verses? I am not forcing you to believe in them, just presenting what Islam teaches...
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Emmanystone: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2018
mubbyzhe:

Like I said, if any witch doctor placed a curse on you, does that mean you're being cursed?
I didn't answer this stupid question before because i felt, 'Who will ask a question this dumb?'.

If a sorcerer places a curse of drunkenness on you, what will you become to manifest the effect of the curse? You drink and become a drunk.

So, Yes Muhammed was placed under a curse of sexual perversion and we saw that manifest by him going crazy with se.x. He became a pedophile. He had sex with a 9yrs old child. Conspired and broke the home of his son and married the wife. He killed a man on his wedding day, captured the wife and raped her that same day. Even with 11 wives, he kept masturbating and pouring the sperms on little Aisha, also having sex with women even when they were under their periods.

He had innumerable sex slaves. He had visions of demons in hell as 72 virgins which he will continue having se.x with when he dies and goes there. because of that, he died with his pen.is standing up errect. The only man who died but his manhood didn't die.

mubbyzhe:

Well, from what I know, he consummated his marriage at age 9 here's an excerpt from one of the hadith. Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
Yes, at 9yrs no girl has breast. No pubic hair. Nothing to arouse sexual urgh from a normal man. What attracted Muhammed in a child like that?

At 13 I was still bathing naked outside. I never knew i was a girl who shd hide her body, because i was never under a threat by any man around. How will a man desire a child if that man is not sick as a result of demon possession?

Pls answer me sincerely. Have you ever had se x with a 9yrs old girl?

Can you give your 9yrs daughter to a 53 yrs old man to have sex with?

Do you know Aisha never got pregnant because of what Muhammed did to her fragile womb?

Chai. The thought of it alone, makes me mad. cry

mubbyzhe:

Another one : Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:I'm
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
So you can bring your evidence to disprove the Age 9, that it's actually age 6... or let me help you, age 9 too is wrong, right? well, for me it is wrong too, but what will I do about it? I'm not God, or father of Aisha. I'm only here to say the truth, and you and I shouldn't let religion cloud our judgment in saying the truth, by distorting the fact.
I didn't say he had se.x with her when she was six. I said he masturbated in front of her and thighed her. Put her thighs together incerted his pen.is and thruatwd until he ejaculated. A man of 53 could do that to a chuld of 6. A child who had not yet changed her milk teeth.

Isaiah:48:22
There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.
Muhammed was a very wicked man. Infact the most wicked man who ever lived on earth. There's no amount of peace you'd wish him will bring him peace in Hell.
mubbyzhe:

Note: I'm neither Muslim nor Christian, not even an atheist, or traditional worshipper, I just believe in God (by loving humanity and that's where it ends) not the Jew/Arab/Christian/Buddhist/ or many other religion's God
Hahahahahahahahahahahha. So what is the name of your God? Don't tell me he is nameless.

And, you lie. If you weren't a muslim your previous posts wouldn't present you as one.

All the Amalekites killings you posted and all. Oh wait, every non-Christian has a way of taking sides with satan and his religion.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
sino:

My write up is too much so you decided to cancel it out to show what exactly?! You could have stated you want only summaries in your OP, and mind you, you are not the only one reading. The issue you presented isn't about the infallibility of the Qur'an, I quoted relevant verses that addresses your concerns, do you have issues with these verses? I am not forcing you to believe in them, just presenting what Islam teaches...
you write up is too much for me to take my time and analyse, i do not need to state i want summary, you could have explain it in a way that will be simple and effective, am sure you read my op. since you aware , i will not be the only one reading it, you could have make it more efficient. instead of putting up article that is less catchy to the eye. the issue presented is about the ignorance of the quran, which Muslim hold in high esteem,your verses only says you are w=right , i am wrong, without substantiating with any meaningful evidence. you do not just say i am right because my religion say so. you need to provide evidence. anyway, do you go through the link i sent to you. if you cannot make your point within few lines, there is deliberate attempt that lies will accomplished your point.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by sino(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
vaxx:
you write up is too much for me to take my time and analyse, i do not need to state i want summary, you could have explain it in a way that will be simple and effective, am sure you read my op. since you aware , i will not be the only one reading it, you could have make it more efficient. instead of putting up article that is less catchy to the eye. the issue presented is about the ignorance of the quran, which Muslim hold in high esteem,your verses only says you are w=right , i am wrong, without substantiating with any meaningful evidence. you do not just say i am right because my religion say so. you need to provide evidence. anyway, do you go through the link i sent to you. if you cannot make your point within few lines, there is deliberate attempt that lies will accomplished your point.

This is your opinion, if you do not have the patience to read through a thousand words, then I see why your OP is full of misconceptions and misrepresentations of Islam and by extension, Muslims...I tried that, since my post is such an epistle, you focus on the Qur'anic verses quoted and critique?!

I have not established who is right or wrong in my post, you claimed you are condemned to hell in Islam because you are an idol worshiper, and I explained that is not the case in Islam, condemnation to burn in hell is by God and not the Muslim, and only when such individual warrants such punishment, and that is why it is the prerogative of God! And if you are looking for meaningful evidence with respect to Islamic teachings, what other evidence is better than those sourced from the law books of the religion?!

I didn't go through the link, and I do not obfuscate, I tend to write and read a lot when a topic interests me.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by vaxx: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
sino:

This is your opinion, if you do not have the patience to read through a thousand words, then I see why your OP is full of misconceptions and misrepresentations of Islam and by extension, Muslims...I tried that, since my post is such an epistle, you focus on the Qur'anic verses quoted and critique?!

I have not established who is right or wrong in my post, you claimed you are condemned to hell in Islam because you are an idol worshiper, and I explained that is not the case in Islam, condemnation to burn in hell is by God and not the Muslim, and only when such individual warrants such punishment, and that is why it is the prerogative of God! And if you are looking for meaningful evidence with respect to Islamic teachings, what other evidence is better than those sourced from the law books of the religion?!

I didn't go through the link, and I do not obfuscate, I tend to write and read a lot when a topic interests me.
The pinch in your eyes will not allow you to fix the tent. thanks anyway
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by sino(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
vaxx:
The pinch in your eyes will not allow you to fix the tent. thanks anyway
And you would only see what you want to see...By the way, you are welcome.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Emmanystone:

I didn't answer this stupid question before because i felt, 'Who will ask a question this dumb?'.
You don't need to abuse before you make your point known, I bet you can do better.

Emmanystone:

If a sorcerer places a curse of drunkenness on you, what will you become to manifest the effect of the curse? You drink and become a drunk.

So, Yes Muhammed was placed under a curse of sexual perversion and we saw that manifest by him going crazy with se.x.
So who is the person that placed curse on him, and when was that
Emmanystone:

He became a pedophile. He had sex with a 9yrs old child. Conspired and broke the home of his son and married the wife.
Which of his son, and what's the name of his wife?
Emmanystone:

He killed a man on his wedding day, captured the wife and raped her that same day.
What's the name of that man, and the name of the wife
Emmanystone:

Even with 11 wives, he kept masturbating and pouring the sperms on little Aisha, also having sex with women even when they were under their periods.
Can you please mention at least two women he had sex with during their mensuration
Emmanystone:

He had innumerable sex slaves. He had visions of demons in hell as 72 virgins which he will continue having se.x with when he dies and goes there. because of that, he died with his pen.is standing up errect. The only man who died but his manhood didn't die.
Hahahahahaha, Show us evidence of all these, please

Emmanystone:

Yes, at 9yrs no girl has breast. No pubic hair. Nothing to arouse sexual urgh from a normal man. What attracted Muhammed in a child like that?
At age 9, it was said that Aisha has reached puberty, and that's what Qur'an preached

Emmanystone:

At 13 I was still bathing naked outside. I never knew i was a girl who shd hide her body, because i was never under a threat by any man around. How will a man desire a child if that man is not sick as a result of demon possession?
Even "Holy Mary" was betrothed to Joseph, at age 12, how about that?
Emmanystone:

Pls answer me sincerely. Have you ever had se x with a 9yrs old girl?
No, but it is a common knowledge that even girl of less than 9yrs old, do have sex. Even the youngest confirmed mother in medical history was 5years 6months old when she gave birth.

Emmanystone:

Can you give your 9yrs daughter to a 53 yrs old man to have sex with?
Absolutely No!

Emmanystone:

Do you know Aisha never got pregnant because of what Muhammed did to her fragile womb?

Chai. The thought of it alone, makes me mad. cry
did you know in addition to Aisha, Hafsa, both Zaynabs, Juwayriya, Safiya, Maymuna, and Rayhana never had children with Muhammad
Please say something else.

Emmanystone:

I didn't say he had se.x with her when she was six. I said he masturbated in front of her and thighed her. Put her thighs together incerted his pen.is and thruatwd until he ejaculated. A man of 53 could do that to a chuld of 6. A child who had not yet changed her milk teeth.
Huh?! was Aisha living with Muhammad before age 9 Why are you full of lies I'm tired of refuting all your lies, can't you be objective
Emmanystone:

Isaiah:48:22
There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.
Muhammed was a very wicked man. Infact the most wicked man who ever lived on earth. There's no amount of peace you'd wish him will bring him peace in Hell.
How did you reach this conclusion because all your premises have been proven to be false

Emmanystone:

Hahahahahahahahahahahha. So what is the name of your God? Don't tell me he is nameless.

And, you lie. If you weren't a muslim your previous posts wouldn't present you as one.
As much as I know, God is just God, anybody can give Him a name in his own language. However, our definition of God is different, and I've said it, it's different from Jewish, Christian, Muslim and many other God.
So what's in my previous post to make me a Muslim?
because I'm refuting your lies say something else bae'bee...

Emmanystone:

All the Amalekites killings you posted and all. Oh wait, every non-Christian has a way of taking sides with satan and his religion.

So for exposing your lies and hypocrisy in Christianity, that means I'm supporting Satan
Please try better next time
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Emmanystone: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is my last post to you.
Here is your answer.
Aisha narrated: Magic was worked on Allah’s Apostle so that he used to think that he had had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. Then one day he said, “O Aisha, do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other: ‘What is wrong with this man?’ The latter replied, ‘He is under the effect of magic.’ The first one asked, ‘Who has worked magic on him?’ The other replied, ‘Labid bin Al-Asam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.’ The first one asked, ‘What material did he use?’ The other replied, ‘A comb and the hair stuck to it.
mubbyzhe:

Which of his son, and what's the name of his wife?
Zyad Bin Haritha and his wife was Zaynab.
Muhammed peeped and saw her naked, he couldn't get over her naked body, he quickly got a revelation from allah to allow Zyad to divorce her and he quickly married her.

mubbyzhe:

What's the name of that man, and the name of the wife
The man's name was Kinani and his wife was Safiya. The woman who killed muhammed with poisoned goat meat
mubbyzhe:

Can you please mention at least two women he had sex with during their mensuration
All his wives. Aisha talked about it.
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298)

Oh My Lord!!!!!!, that man was dirty.
mubbyzhe:

Hahahahahaha, Show us evidence of all these, please
Show you and who evidence? Why do you hide who you are? Are you embarrassed by your prophets perversion? Pls be proud of your best man who ever lived. Nonsense.

Here is your answer;

Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives. “ (Book 20, Number 3135)

Why did Aisha say that?
Ali (Muhammad's son in-law saw his penis while washing him in preparation for burial and exclaimed: “O Prophet, thy penis is erect unto the sky!” *

Muhammed was not only a pedophile with little girls he was a homosexual with little boys.

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart an

mubbyzhe:

At age 9, it was said that Aisha has reached puberty, and that's what Qur'an preached
It was said by who? Islamic pedophiles abi? Pls give your 9yrs old daughter to be married believing she has reached puberty.

Abu Bakir, sold his daughter out for political power which he got after Muhammed was killed. Prior to that time, no Arab girl was married at that age. Only pedophile dirty stinking Muhammad started it and forced it on others. Demons possessed man.

mubbyzhe:

Even "Holy Mary" was betrothed to Joseph, at age 12, how about that?
That is what embarrassed Muslims say in a bit to justify their satanic false prophet pedophilia

And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.
Luke:1:56

It's only in Islam are 12yrs old children are grown up enough to live in their own houses, not in Israel of the 1st Century.

mubbyzhe:

No, but it is a common knowledge that even girl of less than 9yrs old, do have sex. Even the youngest confirmed mother in medical history was 5years 6months old when she gave birth.
Yes, and men of muhammeds caliber are the ones responsible for those pregnancies. Sickening.

mubbyzhe:

Absolutely No!

did you know in addition to Aisha, Hafsa, both Zaynabs, Juwayriya, Safiya, Maymuna, and Rayhana never had children with Muhammad
Please say something else.
Absolutely No? Why not? Okay it's okay for the prophet to have sex with other men's 9yrs old daughters while you clap and hail him, but not yours? WTH?

How many wives had kids for him? Oh, Don't answer that. I won't be reading after now.

mubbyzhe:

Huh?! was Aisha living with Muhammad before age 9 Why are you full of lies I'm tired of refuting all your lies, can't you be objective
Aisha was bundled by her mother at 6 and given to Muhammed. She was still playing with doll baby. She was there with Muhammad's other wives until she was 9. But he used her little thighs to masturbate.

Which of my lies have you refuted so far. Keep lying to yourself. People are reading us, they know if what am saying with koranic quotations are lies.

mubbyzhe:

How did you reach this conclusion because all your premises have been proven to be false
Am yet to see you proof anything as lies.

I know this because, muhammed was a liar, a murderer, a rapist. An highway robber. A war lord. A slaver. And most of all, Islam says that, if a muslim man gets killed by a woman, that man will go to hell for allah who is also satan, will not grant him access to his paradise.

Wow, where will Muhammed go nah. because of his sins, YHWH rejected him since, and allah also rejected him for being killed by Safiya a Jewess.
mubbyzhe:

As much as I know, God is just God, anybody can give Him a name in his own language. However, our definition of God is different, and I've said it, it's different from Jewish, Christian, Muslim and many other God.
So what's in my previous post to make me a Muslim?
because I'm refuting your lies say something else bae'bee...
So for exposing your lies and hypocrisy in Christianity, that means I'm supporting Satan
Please try better next time
YAHWEH is not my tongue, it is Hebrew. If your God does not have a name good for you, but i didn't name my God, He introduced Himself by His name to His people.
Am yet to see my.lies you have refuted. Hahahahahaha. Muslims are the same everywhere.

Enjoy whatever you are, i don't care.
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Emmanystone:
This is my last post to you.
Here is your answer.
Aisha narrated: Magic was worked on Allah’s Apostle so that he used to think that he had had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. Then one day he said, “O Aisha, do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other: ‘What is wrong with this man?’ The latter replied, ‘He is under the effect of magic.’ The first one asked, ‘Who has worked magic on him?’ The other replied, ‘Labid bin Al-Asam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.’ The first one asked, ‘What material did he use?’ The other replied, ‘A comb and the hair stuck to it.
Here's an excerpt from http://www.islamicperspectives.com/prophetgettingbewitched.htm
There are indications that the story is in fact a product of the imagination of some of those early “Muslim” story-tellers who have given us so many other fascinating but fundamentally false stories about the Holy Prophet (may God honor and bless him evermore).
First , the story does not have the sort of multiplicity of chains of transmission that inspire a great deal of confidence in its historicity. If we do a search of the nine books of Hadith in the CD entitled The Hadith Encyclopedia [1], which has tens of thousands of hadith narrations, we find that the chains of transmission of this story can be divided into two categories:
A) Hish a m – his father ‘Urwah – ‘Aishah
From Hisham several people (Yah y a , ‘ I sa , Abu Us a mah, Ibn Numayr etc) narrate the story, so we can take it back to him with considerable confidence. But we have no way to verify that Hisham heard the story from ‘Urwah, since he is the only one to attribute it to him. And if we do accept that Hisham did relate it from ‘Urwah we cannot be sure that ‘Urwah heard it from ‘Aishah, since he is the only one to attribute it to her.
Hisham was a resident of Madinah, although he later moved to Iraq and died there. Imam Malik, also from Madinah quotes many traditions from him but he does not quote this one. One explanation of this fact is that when he was residing in Madinah in early part of his life Hisham either did not know this story or he did not give credence to it.
It is reported by scholars that Hisham became very feeble-minded in his later years. Thus ‘Uqayli says: qad kharifa f i a khir ‘umr h i (he mentally degenerated in the last part of his life). It may be that Hisham heard the story from some unreliable narrators in his earlier years and in his later years his feeble-mindedness led him to attribute it to ‘Urwah. This would explain why no other narrator transmits the story from ‘Urwah or from ‘Aishah. .
B) The second category of chains of transmission in the Hadith Encyclopedia has:
Abu Mu‘awiyah – al-A‘mash – Yaz i d bin
H ayya n – Zayd bin Arqam
These chains are even more problematic than those from ‘Aishah. They are found only in two of the nine collections of Hadith: Nasa`i (4012) and Ahmad (18467) and allow us to take the hadith back with some confidence only to Abu Mu‘awiyah who died in 195. We have only his word that al-A‘mash (d. 147) narrated the story and the same is true about two earlier narrators: Yaz i d bin
H ayya n and Zayd bin Arqam.
Emmanystone:

Zyad Bin Haritha and his wife was Zaynab.
Muhammed peeped and saw her naked, he couldn't get over her naked body, he quickly got a revelation from allah to allow Zyad to divorce her and he quickly married her.
Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaynab_bint_Jahsh
Circumstances of the marriage
Around 625 Muhammad proposed to Zaynab that she marry his adopted son, Zayd ibn Harithah. Zayd had been born into the Kalb tribe but as a child he had been kidnapped by slave-traders. He had been sold to a nephew of
Khadija bint Khuwaylid , who in her turn had given him as a wedding present to her husband Muhammad. After some years, Muhammad had manumitted Zayd and had adopted him as his son. [10]
Zaynab, supported by her brother Abdullah, at first refused the proposal on the grounds that, "I am the widow of a Quraysh." [11] They presumably meant that Zaynab's social status was too high to allow her to marry an ex-slave. It has been asserted that these social differences were precisely the reason why Muhammad wanted to arrange the marriage:
"The Prophet was well aware that it is a person’s standing in the eyes of Allah that is important, rather than his or her status in the eyes of the people ... their marriage would demonstrate that it was not who their ancestors were, but rather their standing in the sight of Allah, that mattered." [12]
It has also been suggested that he wanted to establish the legitimacy and right to equal treatment of the adopted. [13] By contrast,
Montgomery Watt points out that Zayd was high in Muhammad's esteem.
"She can hardly have thought that he was not good enough. She was an ambitious woman, however, and may already have hoped to marry Muhammad; or she may have wanted to marry someone with whom Muhammad did not want his family to be so closely allied." [14]
When Muhammad announced a new verse of the
Qur'an :"It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error"
Zaynab acquiesced and married Zayd. [16][17] Muhammad personally paid the dower of 160
dirhams in cash, a cloak and veil, a coat of armour, 50 mudd of grain and 10 mudd of dates. [18]
Circumstances of the divorce
The marriage lasted less than two years. [19] According to Ibn Sa`d and al-Tabari "Zayd bin Harithah, who lived in Muhammad's household and came to be regarded as his adoptive son-so that he was regularly addressed as Zayd, son of Muhammad. Whether the marriage between Zayd and Zaynab was a mesalliance from the beginning is speculation, though the account maintains that Zayd was not reluctant to divorce his wife and allow her to marry Muhammad. Muhammad is portrayed as reluctant to proceed with the marriage because of scruples about whether marrying one's adopted son's former wife violated the prohibited degrees of marriage. Arab customary practice recognized kinship relations not based on blood ties: fosterage (having nursed from the same woman) was one such relationship; the question whether adoption fell into this category must have been unclear among Muslims. The marriage did not take place until after a Qur'anic revelation was received, giving permission for believers to marry the divorced wives of their adopted sons"
However, this story has been vigorously rejected by most Muslim scholars[21][22][23] mainly because of its lack of having any chain of narration and its complete absence from any authentic hadith. Some commentators [24] have found it absurd that Muhammad would suddenly become aware of Zaynab's beauty one day after having known her all her life; if her beauty had been the reason for Muhammad to marry her, he would have married her himself in the first place rather than arranging her marriage to Zayd. [25]
He divorced her in December 626.

Emmanystone:

The man's name was Kinani and his wife was Safiya. The woman who killed muhammed with poisoned goat meat
Here's excerpt from Wikipedia

Safiyya was born in Medina to Huyayy ibn Akhtab , the chief of the Jewish tribe Banu Nadir. Her mother, Barra bint Samawal, was from the
Banu Qurayza tribe. She was the granddaughter of Samaw'al ibn Adiya from the Banu Harith tribe. According to a source, she was married off to Sallam ibn Mishkam , who later divorced her. [3]
When the Banu Nadir were expelled from Medina in 625, her family settled in Khaybar , an oasis near Medina. [3] Her father and brother went from Khaybar to join the Meccan and Bedouin forces besieging Muhammad in Medina during the
Battle of the Trench. When the Meccans withdrew Muhammad besieged the Banu Qurayza. After the defeat of the Banu Qurayza in 627 Safiyya's father, a long-time opponent of Muhammad, was captured and executed by the Muslims. [4]
In 627 or early in 628, Safiyya married Kenana ibn al-Rabi , treasurer of the Banu Nadir; she was about 17 years old at that time. [3] Safiyya is said to have informed Kenana of a dream she had in which the moon had fallen from the heavens into her lap. Kenana interpreted it as a desire to marry Muhammad and struck her in the face, leaving a mark which was still visible when she first had contact with Muhammad. [2][5]
Battle of Khaybar
Main article: Battle of Khaybar
In May 629, the Muslims defeated several Jewish tribes (including the Banu Nadir) at the
Battle of Khaybar . The Jews had surrendered, and were allowed to remain in Khaybar on the provision that they give half of their annual produce to the Muslims. The land itself became the property of the Muslim state. [6] This agreement, Stillman says, did not extend to the Banu Nadir tribe, who were given no quarter. [7] Safiyya's husband, Kenana ibn al-Rabi, was also killed. [8]
Marriage to Muhammad
According to Muhammad al-Bukhari , Muhammad stayed for three days between Khaybar and Medina, where he consummated his marriage to Safiyya. His companions wondered if she was to be considered a slave ( Arabic : ma malakat aymanukum ) or a wife. The former speculated that they would consider Safiyya as Muhammad's wife, and thus "Mothers of the Believers", if Muhammad ordered her to veil herself, else she would be his servant-girl. [9]
Muhammad suggested that Safiyya convert to Islam, and she agreed and thus became Muhammad's wife. [10] Safiyya did not bear any children to Muhammad. [11]
Despite her conversion, Muhammad's other wives teased Safiyya about her Jewish origin. Doubts about Safiyya's loyalty to Islam and the suspicion that she would avenge her slain kin are themes in the Sirah Rasul Allah (biographies of Muhammad). [12] In these stories, Muhammad or Umar express great displeasure at such doubts and reaffirm her loyalty. [2][3]
Regarding Safiyya's Jewish descent, Muhammad once said to his wife that if other women insulted her for her "Jewish heritage" and were jealous because of her beauty, she was to respond, "Aaron is my father, Moses my uncle, and Muhammad my husband.
In 656, Safiyya sided with caliph Uthman ibn Affan , and defended him at his last meeting with
Ali, Aisha , and Abd Allah ibn al-Zubayr . During the period when the caliph was besieged at his residence, Safiyya made an unsuccessful attempt to reach him, and supplied him with food and water via a plank placed between her dwelling and his. [3]
Safiyya died in 670 or 672, during the reign of
Muawiyah , and was buried in the Jannat al-Baqi graveyard. [14] She left an estate of 100,000
dirhams in land and goods, one-third of which she bequeathed to her sister's son, who followed
Judaism . Her dwelling in Medina was bought by Muawiyya for 180,000 dirhams. [3]
Her dream was interpreted as a miracle, and her suffering and reputation for crying won her a place in Sufi works. She is mentioned in all major books of hadith for relating a few traditions and a number of events in her life serve as legal precedents.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safiyya_bint_Huyayy

Emmanystone:

All his wives. Aisha talked about it.
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298)

Oh My Lord!!!!!!, that man was dirty.
myself
So this description means sexual intercourse

Emmanystone:

Show you and who evidence? Why do you hide who you are? Are you embarrassed by your prophets perversion? Pls be proud of your best man who ever lived. Nonsense.

Hahahahahaha, if he's my prophet or my best man ever lived, why won't I be proud of him? you're not the one to tell me. I'm here for the truth, not to be religion biased. So ma'am I'm not hiding whatsoever. Argument on truth is bigger than Islam vs Christianity, or Theist Vs Atheist. There are so many beliefs, educate yourself.

Emmanystone:

Here is your answer;

Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives. “ (Book 20, Number 3135)

Why did Aisha say that?
Ali (Muhammad's son in-law saw his penis while washing him in preparation for burial and exclaimed: “O Prophet, thy penis is erect unto the sky!” *
Here's an excerpt A death erection, angel lust, or terminal erection is a post-mortem erection, technically a priapism. It has been observed in the corpses of human males[8] and also in the animal kingdom. Possibly the most famous occurrence being in the Berezovka Mammoth,[9] discovered in 1900.
While it is usually observed in victims of hangings, it can also be found in victims of violent deaths by poisoning, fatal gunshot wounds to the brain, or a stroke or other brain embolisms. And it can also be caused by decomposition.[10] In some rare cases, ejaculation of semen may also occur.[11] Muhammad’s Death Erection
Abu al-Fida (1273 – 1331 AD) was a Muslim geographer and historian. He relates that Prophet Muhammad suffered from a death erection. Ali ibn Abi Ṭalib, the fourth Rightly-guided Caliph of Islam (and also Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin) washed his body after his death, and had exclaimed, "O prophet, thy penis is erect unto the sky!"[12]
The mainstream Muslim understanding and the Islamic sources concerning Muhammad's death say he died of poisoning by a Jewish women. However the effects of the poison were only gradual. The hadith surrounding his death are consistent with the possibility he suffered a brain embolism leading to his post-mortem erection"
http://criticismofislamofascism..co.ke/2015/04/prophet-muhammads-death-erection.html?m=1
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Emmanystone:

Muhammed was not only a pedophile with little girls he was a homosexual with little boys.

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart an

Here's an excerpt

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: The Sayings of the Syrians
“sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali”
“He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis”
Of course hadiths are not numbered like that (there’s no 16245, as another answer said), and “The Sayings of the Syrians” is not a hadith.
Here’s the list of accepted hadiths, from the wikipedia article:
In the Sunni branch of Islam, the canonical hadith collections are the six books , of which Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim generally have the highest status. The other books of hadith are Sunan Abu Dawood , Jami` at-Tirmidhi , Al-Sunan al-Sughra and Sunan ibn Majah . However the
Malikis , one of the four Sunni "schools of thought" ( madhhabs ), traditionally reject Sunan ibn Majah and assert the canonical status of
Muwatta Imam Malik .
In the Shi'a branch of Islam, the canonical hadith collections are the Four Books : Kitab al-Kafi , Man la yahduruhu al-Faqih , Tahdhib al-Ahkam , and Al-Istibsar .
In the Ibadi branch of Islam, the main canonical collection is the Tartib al-Musnad . This is an expansion of the earlier Jami Sahih collection, which retains canonical status in its own right.
The Ahmadiyya sect generally rely on the Sunni canons

Again, googling for “Sayings of the Syrians” only comes up with links to the bit of propoganda you’re pushing.
Given that there is a wealth of information about Muslims online, in English - both for non-Muslim audiences and for Muslims themselves! - I think this is a pretty good indication that this “hadith” is spurious.
So the bit about kissing on a little boy’s penis is a lie, and you should be ashamed of yourself for propagating it.

Anyway, if you still doubt that the penis-sucking part is made up, you can read all the hadith references to “penis” here: Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad ( ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭ ﺳﻠﻢ )
I scrolled through them all (in English). You can see that they mainly relate to doing wudu after touching the penis, not touching it with the right hand, withdrawing during sex, and a few other things.
As one of the other answers alluded to, this lie might be a perversion of the Jewish practice of sucking the baby’s penis after circumcision: Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orthodox Jewish oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City
Now for the first part. I think you’re referring to
Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad ( ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭ ﺳﻠﻢ ) which is from Al Adab al Mufrad , which you’ll notice is not on the list above. It is written by Al Bukhari, but it’s not the accepted Sahih al-Bukhari. It is seen as a weak hadith. In terms of historiography, it’s worth noticing that Bukhari was born almost 200 A.H.
Anyway, here’s the quote:
It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "I never sae al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa'. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said, 'Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.' Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!'
There’s also a quote attributed to Musnad Ahmad. Again, that’s not a commonly-accepted Hadith and is considered weak. You have to remember that the Hadiths are not like the Bible, or even the Tanakh. These two that we’re referring to here are not widely accepted as canonical. And no Muslim would say that everything in them must be true. So the simplest way to think of them, if you’re from a Christian background, is to say that these are simply books about Muhammad, but they are not of themselves scripture.

Anyway, here’s the quote that’s all over the Internet, even though I couldn’t find it in a reputable source:
I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

The Muslim apologetics of course is that he was doing this to give his grandson comfort and moisture in the hot desert climate. Remember that most babies died, in that environment. Most.
It does sound weird and gross to us, but it doesn’t really sound sexual, does it?
It’s worth noting that even today, many mothers suck their babies pacifiers before giving it to them (see: Mom’s Saliva Can Strengthen Babies’ Immune Systems | TIME.com ) and often kiss them on the lips too. In some cultures,
Premastication is common.
It’s also worth reading this article, which puts it into cultural perspective: http://garj.org/full-articles/th... Note, it talks more about the Prophet Muhammad’s spitting practices, but also talks about them in the wider cultural context. For example, it claims that in Morocco, Jews chew up dates at the synagogue, and take them, full of spit, to sick people, while also in Morocco, sufi masters may spit into the mouths of their disciples. Even without that article, I know that in many cultures spit is considered (incorrectly of course) to have healing properties.
There is also that sense that it connects us, as per the examples above, which might be why many cultures, including the Bible, make such a big deal about sharing and meal together (remembering that meals were eaten by hand, from the one plate) and why the Eucharist is meant to be when the faithful all “drink from the one cup”. It’s also worth noting that in the Bible, Jesus also healed a man with his spit.
So, sure, it’s weird, and strange and be lies a superstition that has no place in the 21st century. But it’s not sexual.

Emmanystone:

It was said by who? Islamic pedophiles abi? Pls give your 9yrs old daughter to be married believing she has reached puberty.

Abu Bakir, sold his daughter out for political power which he got after Muhammed was killed. Prior to that time, no Arab girl was married at that age. Only pedophile dirty stinking Muhammad started it and forced it on others. Demons possessed man.
Where is your prove that he started it and not a common practice in Arabia at that time

Emmanystone:

That is what embarrassed Muslims say in a bit to justify their satanic false prophet pedophilia
And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.
Luke:1:56

It's only in Islam are 12yrs old children are grown up enough to live in their own houses, not in Israel of the 1st Century.

Lol, this is not about Muslim, as I am not a Muslim, I'm only care about the truth, and it's true that, "Holy Mary" was betrothed to Joseph allegedly 90yrs, at age 12 and gave birth at age 13/14
Here's an excerpt. The apocryphal History of Joseph the Carpenter, written in the 5th century and framed as a biography of Joseph dictated by Jesus, describes how Joseph, aged 90 (the Protoevangelium had not given Joseph a specific age), a widower with four sons and two daughters, is given charge of the twelve-year-old Mary.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Joseph
Re: The Muslim Says I Will Burn In Hell Fire...what Is My Crime? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yes, and men of muhammeds caliber are the ones responsible for those pregnancies. Sickening.
Hehehehehehehe, you're not refuting the claims that people do get married at younger age even before Muhammed

Emmanystone:

Absolutely No? Why not? Okay it's okay for the prophet to have sex with other men's 9yrs old daughters while you clap and hail him, but not yours? WTH?
and where did I said it is OK to marry 9yrs old girls
Must you always lie to make a point? I only know you to abuse when trying to make a point (even though they're full of lies and dubious claims)

Emmanystone:

How many wives had kids for him? Oh, Don't answer that. I won't be reading after now.
You can answer it yourself now, ooh lemme help you, just 2, you can prove otherwise if you have evidence

Emmanystone:

Aisha was bundled by her mother at 6 and given to Muhammed. She was still playing with doll baby. She was there with Muhammad's other wives until she was 9. But he used her little thighs to masturbate.
Hahahahahaha. Where is your prove

Emmanystone:

Which of my lies have you refuted so far. Keep lying to yourself. People are reading us, they know if what am saying with koranic quotations are lies.

more

Am yet to see you proof anything as lies.
But why now? why are you full of lies like this? all of your assertions have been proven to be false.

Emmanystone:

I know this because, muhammed was a liar, a murderer, a rapist. An highway robber. A war lord. A slaver. And most of all, Islam says that, if a muslim man gets killed by a woman, that man will go to hell for allah who is also satan, will not grant him access to his paradise.
A liar? what lies? A murderer? who did he murder, if not in war? A rapist? who did he rape? A highway robber, who did he rob? A war lord? Yes He's, and thanks to the nature of things at the time, you can't expect him not to fight war, if there's one and he's able, unless he'll be termed a coward. A slaver? Yes, thanks to the nature of human society at that time. Which Islam did say a man will go to hell if he was killed by a woman? please support your lies with Qur'an verses

Emmanystone:

Wow, where will Muhammed go nah. because of his sins, YHWH rejected him since, and allah also rejected him for being killed by Safiya a Jewess.
Go where? you mean hell and heaven? well even if and only if those two places exist, I don't care about that, because I'm not his God, Yahweh or Allah

Emmanystone post=66075558
YAHWEH is not my tongue, it is Hebrew. If your God does not have a name good for you, but i didn't name my God, He introduced Himself by His name to His people.
Am yet to see my.lies you have refuted. Hahahahahaha. Muslims are the same everywhere.
[/quote:

Like you said, Yahweh is Hebrew, I'm a Yoruba, so God is Olorun to me. Hahahahahaha, and Olorun is the name of God to Yoruba Christians and Muslim too. Except you've not heard Yoruba Christians praying in Yoruba before (agbara olorun wa. Amin) Hahhah

[quote author=Emmanystone post=66075558
Enjoy whatever you are, i don't care.
Lol, neither do I care about your religion too, except the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? / 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Is Your Name Written In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.