Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,131 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. (1804 Views)

Monkey Steals Banana From Parked Truck, Caught On Camera (Pix / 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by thesolutions(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
This monkey was arrested by patrol team of the Nigerian Police Force for stealing banana from a hawker.

The monkey was used by it owner to entertain a crowd beside a filling station.

On sighting a woman hawking banana, the monkey swiftly run towards the woman and ceased a bunch of banana.

Fear left the hawker shouting while the crowd were busy laughing in amusement.

Luck ran out for the entertainer monkey as a patrol van of the Nigerian police force intervened an overpowered the monkey without gun shot.

Fearing possible arrest for lack of control over the monkey, the owner disappeared from the crowd.

The monkey remains in custody of the police owing to when the owner shall come for it bail.

Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
thesolutions:
This monkey was arrested by patrol team of the Nigerian Police Force for stealing banana from a hawker.

On sighting a woman hawking banana, the monkey swiftly run towards the woman and ceased a bunch of banana.

Luck ran out for the entertainer monkey as a patrol van of the Nigerian police force intervened an overpowered the monkey without gun shot.

Fearing possible arrest for lack of control over the monkey, the owner disappeared from the crowd.

The monkey remains in custody of the police owing to when the owner shall come for it bail.

Poor thing was hungry angry

The monkey needs protection from abuse by the wildlife organisation.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by lathrowinger: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
I nor fit laugh. Even animals aren't above the law
I hope they will arrest lion or python 1 day...
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin damn it, poor monkey saw its favourite food and try to possess it as its ancestors used to do. without the knowledge that a higher group of species has rules (in taking what is not urs), it went ahead smuggle it, it got arrested and its owner ran away ? humans are so unfaithful!! and the poor monkey keep wondering why and what is going on. even the higher group of species that seems more intelligent went ahead and apprehend it for remission of the owner's unfaithfulness? HUMAN IS NOT INTELIGENT AT ALL!
let go the monkey.

but wait oo i think the policemen are into something big . . , i don't trust them because i don't fink the monkey will be in their custody after a week. i think the MONKEY GONNA BE "MONEY"(when sold off) after a week

or
it gonna end in "oga" pot of soup since Nigerians eats any thing.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by thesolutions(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
lathrowinger:
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by kenrish2(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
charge the monkey to court

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by thesolutions(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
kenrish2:
charge the monkey to court
You want the monkey to flaw the NPF on independence day?
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by Onlinephobia(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2017
When I realize how jobless and senseless Nigeria Uniform men are these days, All I have to say is Receive Sense.

Naija at 57 but the rate of sense is at 2nd
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by zolapower: 12:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Nija police been fooling the rest of the world police since BC grin
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by olaoreofe(f): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Onlinephobia:
When I realize how jobless and senseless Nigeria Uniform men are these days, All I have to say is Receive Sense.
Lol
Naija at 57 but the rate of sense is at 2nd
zolapower:
Nija police been fooling the rest of the world police since BC grin

lol
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2017
These are real officers. I'm proud of NPF.
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by thesolutions(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:
These are real officers. I'm proud of NPF.
They intervened.

Mynd44
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by thesolutions(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
This story
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by soundlala1: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
lathrowinger:
its not a political apointee
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by Gabe427: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigerian police arresting a monkey grin maybe it just the headline
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by Mrscarter(f): 3:15am On Oct 02, 2020
thesolutions:

Lol the monkey remains in custody grin
Chai somebody go bail that monkey lol
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by Onesand4all: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Take the Monkey to court on Monday and show the trial on Channels TV grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by elmodee7(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
I wouldnt be suprised if the owner of the monkey is a Igbo. Must have copied the owner.
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by elmodee7(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
wouldnt be suprised if the owner of the monkey is a Igbo. Must have copied the owner.
Re: Police Arrest Monkey For Stealing Banana. by Karlovich: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
When the country is labelled a zoo they will start to complain

(1) (Reply)

What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys / Vampire! Kenya Man Confesses To Killing 10 Children And Drinking Their Blood / Help Me Call Out These Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.