Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigeria's Strength Is Her Weakness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Strength Is Her Weakness (390 Views)

2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Strength Is Her Weakness by masterENOCH(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
NIGERIA'S STRENGTH IS HER WEAKNESS
Nigerian is nation with enormous potential, skills, and strength but the challenge is putting this virtues to work to produce desired results. We tend to do the 'wrong' because it's easy and timeless, sometimes we just sit there doing nothing. The strength of Nigeria is the availability of great youthful manpower but her weakness is that these manpower is either inactive or doing the 'wrong'. A very few is doing what should be done. Let us rise and raise a new Nigeria by putting our ingenuity to solve the problems of today, and forecast solutions to the problem that we are bound to face in the future. We are stronger when we look beyond what makes us different and accept what makes common, looking at our differences brings greed, nepotism but rising above these will make Nigeria where everyone in the world wants to come. I believe in Nigeria, I love Nigeria
#GodBlessNigeria
#happyIndependece
#God'sGrace
#EnochMfonobong

Re: Nigeria's Strength Is Her Weakness by Fidelismaria: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
undecided undecided

One Nigeria my black ass
Re: Nigeria's Strength Is Her Weakness by tuniski: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fidelismaria:
undecided undecided

One Nigeria my black ass
Converting you to a believer in nigeria is the Herculean task of nation building. You are nigeria's strength rebelling,till a govt gets most of your type on board shall independence be worthy! Ciao!!!

(1) (Reply)

57th Independence Anniversary Service: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Others In Attendance / Happy Independence Day Nigeria. UNITED WE STAND! / "Am I The Only One, Tell EFCC To Leave Me Alone" - Patience Jonathan To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.