Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How I Got Married To My Father -actress, Juliana Olayode (toyo Baby ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got Married To My Father -actress, Juliana Olayode (toyo Baby ) (2472 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Married To My Father -actress, Juliana Olayode (toyo Baby ) by AlviraTv: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Cute face actress turn author, Juliana Olayode, of “Jenifa’s diary” fame has release her new book and has made public some of the excerpt in the book.

Toyo Baby, as she is popularly known, said she was her father’s favorite child because she was the only fair skinned child that her father had. She went as far as saying she...http://www.alviratv.com/2017/10/how-i-got-married-to-my-father-actress.html

Re: How I Got Married To My Father -actress, Juliana Olayode (toyo Baby ) by Dammytemmy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ftc
Re: How I Got Married To My Father -actress, Juliana Olayode (toyo Baby ) by Topestbilly(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dammytemmy:
Ftc

And what did you comment? madam!!
Re: How I Got Married To My Father -actress, Juliana Olayode (toyo Baby ) by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm a fan but im beginning to get fed up with more talking, less acting you do these days?

(1) (Reply)

"Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi / BBNaija: Photo Of Sir Dee And His Brothers And Sisters / Meet Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate Ozoemena Ozo Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.