Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over (2369 Views)

AMAZING: Your Wait Is Finally Over "Naija Erotic Romance" Is Here 100% 9ja Hukup / AMAZING: Your Wait Is Finally Over "Naija Erotic Romance" Is Here / Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by ogbonnajose(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
The 2017 NYSC Batch B Online Registration For Mobilization will commence on 10th October, 2017. The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps, Sule Kazaure with his team has been working tirelessly, after the mobilization of the 2017 Batch A Corps members, to see that the Batch B prospective corps members are mobilized also and as at when due.

Consequent on their efforts, the 2017 NYSC Batch B online registration portal will be opened on Tuesday, 10th October, 2017 for prospective corps member to start their registration. As usual, the Batch B corps members will be divided into stream I & II. The details of the online registration, timetable, orientation camp for the stream I and II Batch B prospective corps members are captured below.

However, follow the steps below to register for the 2017 NYSC online registration once it’s released;

1. First,visit any of the NYSC official portal for registration – the recognized NYSC official websites is any one of the following;

www.nysc.gov.ng
www.nysc.org.ng
www.portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Then, create your NYSC account on the portal. To create your account, fill out the required fields with your correct details. Below are the information NYSC will require of you to create your account;

Names (Surname and Other names)
Email Address
Password
Graduated from
Program
Re: NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by LordSucre(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2017
hw true is this
Re: NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by Skmoda360(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Op how true is this?
Re: NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by Thedelight(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2017
ogbonnajose:

The 2017 NYSC Batch B Online Registration For Mobilization will commence on 10th October, 2017. The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps, Sule Kazaure with his team has been working tirelessly, after the mobilization of the 2017 Batch A Corps members, to see that the Batch B prospective corps members are mobilized also and as at when due.

Consequent on their efforts, the 2017 NYSC Batch B online registration portal will be opened on Tuesday, 10th October, 2017 for prospective corps member to start their registration. As usual, the Batch B corps members will be divided into stream I & II. The details of the online registration, timetable, orientation camp for the stream I and II Batch B prospective corps members are captured below.

However, follow the steps below to register for the 2017 NYSC online registration once it’s released;

1. First,visit any of the NYSC official portal for registration – the recognized NYSC official websites is any one of the following;

www.nysc.gov.ng
www.nysc.org.ng
www.portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Then, create your NYSC account on the portal. To create your account, fill out the required fields with your correct details. Below are the information NYSC will require of you to create your account;

Names (Surname and Other names)
Email Address
Password
Graduated from
Program
Nice, but can you please let us in on the source of the information above.
Re: NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by ogbonnajose(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guys, to be frank with you there are classified information and only privileged people get it first hand.

Trust me if you are a : B '17 PCM I will advise that you act according to this information and Start your necessary preparation.
Re: NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by sammirano: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please take only the info you see on NYSC portal seriously.
Re: NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by ogbonnajose(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
sammirano:
Please take only the info you see on NYSC portal seriously.

So the info on the NYSC portal don't usually come here abi?
Re: NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by sammirano: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
ogbonnajose:

So the info on the NYSC portal don't usually come here abi?

so this info is from NYSC portal?
Re: NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over by Bari22: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
see the real Truth about 2017 NYSC Batch B mobilization

so much fake informations

www.naijinfos.com/2017/09/any-hope-for-nysc-2017-batch-b.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

how do I collect my NYSC State Allowance / A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 / *perform Your Duties With Due Diligence - DG Ibrahim Charges Corps Members*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.