Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome (37652 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / The Northern President Speech Shows His Deep Hatred For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by CHECKSURE(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

How can you read it when it paints buhari as he truly is
Everything must be about party to you

It's a terrible job defending the indefensible on social media.... Your hypocrisy stinks Mr Yoruba Muslim
Pls guys i beg u in d name of GOD, lets leave religion out of this.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by zombieHUNTER: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
CHECKSURE:
Pls guys i beg u in d name of GOD, lets leave religion out of this.
I feel you brother but religion doesn't allow some people think straight....
Politics and religion can't be separated in Nigeria...

Do you know that the current president once asked Muslims to vote for only Muslims....?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by CHECKSURE(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

I feel you brother but religion doesn't allow some people think straight....
Politics and religion can't be separated in Nigeria...

Do you know that the current president once asked Muslims to vote for only Muslims....?

Lets all stand on our feet and put all hands on deck irrespective of our religion or tribe, to redeem the lost glory of our great country NIGERIA, and prove to the world that we are truely the gaint of AFRICA, cos no one else can do it for we are d future leaders, Good People Grate Nation. One Love
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by zombieHUNTER: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
CHECKSURE:
Lets all stand on our feet and put all hands on deck irrespective of our religion or tribe, to redeem the lost glory of our great country NIGERIA, and prove to the world that we are truely the gaint of AFRICA, cos no one else can do it for we are d future leaders, Good People Grate Nation. One Love
I like your faith brother...
And I wish it was that simple but in reality its not
There must have to be a real change like restructuring or something because this system practiced since 1999 is leading us no where...

Even cameroun now deports Nigerians
It's that bad
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Aiddn: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

No more Nigeria is a zoo. grin

I noticed you and your tattered friends no more say zoo.

Its now Nigeria is divided, Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

Why?

And no, I did not read that rubbish. Ozekhome is a PDP member.

Then y are you replying animal, you deserve Buhari...
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Boyooosa(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
omogin:

If that helps your depression why not. Keep looking for what elevates your mood, no go see psychia cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah, I found another one. Am dealing with him already, follow me... just like u.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by effogis: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Igbos are no more worried because very soon, they will get their BIAFRA.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by pellummy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
I'm a Christian Yoruba
This one weak me, 1, a chrtistain 2, Omo odua 3, female..... Am sorry about my comments, and don't divide the Yoruba, we are one , religion should be the last to divide us, mabinu Omo iya mi...
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by pellummy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
I'm a Christian Yoruba
This one weak me, 1, a chrtistain 2, Omo odua 3, female..... Am sorry about my comment, and don't divide the Yoruba, we are one , religion should be the last to divide us, mabinu Omo iya mi...
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Myself2 post=61029620]

So why did you people make him president when you know he will keep dividing the nation.?? tongue tongue

I'm from the East-Side�
We didn't vote him in as Prez wink
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by prof12(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Calling Nigeria a zoo is an understatement
Nigeria is worse than a zoo that is
Ruled by a baboon who is worshipped by zombies

The Fulani Nigerian army is just a branch of the herdsmen.... They can't do Jack

Pls edit your comment again.
Na complete Bleep up you be.
Kai
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by joshrooy23(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari is to us what moyes was to Manchester United then......... the dullard and his cohort filled with liars are just an atomic bomb
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by CioAngels(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Daniel2060:
This man should stop talking...
I really don't think he knows how to talk...
Always dividing the nation
With his unprofessional speeches angry
His Scribers/Speech Writers are his problems, they are the ones deliberately disgracing him. Is Mamman Daura still writing his speech for him instead of the image makers? But if it is Garba Sheu, Femi Adesina, if yes, it is also a shame, or Onochie whose only relevance is talking about Kanu who is rightly telling the president to treat Nigerians equally. In fact, i don't understand Onochie's job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by Desyner: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Reason we are where we are today, We always want our leader to tell us what we want to hear instead of being honest..

Buhari is not a liar and not someone who will hate you and be playing with you..

I love such an honest man that always say his mind instead of lying just to win your trust..

The likes of Ozekhome are liars we all know them..
Had to re-reply your daft post again.
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by humphrey1356(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daniel2060:
This man should stop talking... I really don't think he knows how to talk... Always dividing the nation With his unprofessional speeches angry
what does he literally know how to do
Re: Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome by chngebeginwthme: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Desyner:
Had to re-reply your daft post again.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.