Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood (1985 Views)

Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by justokmusic: 12:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Catalan Leader, Carles Puigdemont says that the region has gotten its freedom and right to statehood following Sunday’s contentious which was carried out in midst of violence.

Puigdemont said openly that the door is now opened for declaration of Independence, as Hundreds of people were injured as Spanish police used force to try to block voting.

Earlier, The Spanish government had pledged to stop a poll that was declared illegal by the country’s constitutional court.

This resulted to Police officers prevented some people from voting, and seized ballot papers and boxes at polling stations.

“With this day of hope and suffering, the citizens of Catalonia have won the right to an independent state in the form a republic,” Mr Puigdemont said in a televised address flanked by other senior Catalan leaders.

The spanish Government added that the European Union could no longer continue to look the other way.

Earlier Today, as voting ended, Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said Catalans had been fooled into taking part in an illegal vote. He called it a mockery of democracy.

Large crowds of independence supporters gathered in the centre of the regional capital Barcelona on Sunday evening, cheering and waving Catalan flags......... see photos>>>http://newsafriq.com/2017/10/catalonia-won-independence-right-statehood/
Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by majamajic(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2017
hope Nigeria is watching

6 Likes

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Your still as bleep as a bleeping bleep. grin

1 Like

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by jamesharryson(m): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Yet someone somewhere is busy fighting innocent people and also fooling himself by proscribing the people all over the world said their activities are legal.

There was a country

4 Likes

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by EponOjuku: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2017
majamajic:
hope Nigeria is watching

Yes, Nigeria is watching and learning how to deal with flatheaded illiterate thugs.

Did you hear of the Catalonians stoning the Spanish military or burning police stations?

Keep comparing Nigeria to Spain. Here, we have limited teargas and no water spray for protesters. It's koboko that Buratai's boys would use to reset your destiny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by Ratello: 1:48am On Oct 02, 2017
Gradually, its brewing up and I know many international politics analysts are watching as events are unfolding.

1 Like

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by Holyman3(m): 2:06am On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

Yes, Nigeria is watching and learning how to deal with flatheaded illiterate thugs.

Did you hear of the Catalonians stoning the Spanish military or burning police stations?

Keep comparing Nigeria to Spain. Here, we have limited teargas and no water spray for protesters. It's koboko that Buratai's boys would use to reset your destiny.

Hatred has turned some of you to animals

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by EponOjuku: 2:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Holyman3:

Hatred has turned some of you to animals

It is the elders of your family who refused to train you who are animals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:49am On Oct 02, 2017
Ratello:
Gradually, its brewing up and I know many international politics analysts are watching as events are unfolding.
This looks photoshoped
Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by iloveconductor2: 4:28am On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
EponOjuku:

[/s]At least he still has elders at home.

Elders of your family have probably been sacrificed to appease the Boko Haram fulani terrorist sultan of sokoto.

Unity begging Osobo IDP miscreant cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by Holyman3(m): 4:32am On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

Yea, I heard your family elders trained you on useless social media tribal hatred.
What a training

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by EponOjuku: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2017
iloveconductor2:
[s][/s]At least he still has elders at home.

Elders of your family have probably been sacrificed to appease the Boko Haram fulani terrorist sultan of sokoto.

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family where your ancestors were wiped out by kwashiorkor and hunger. Here it is, you are already IDPs in your state. Even your Federal Rep was begging Osinbajo to save your daddies from starvation.

https://www.nairaland.com/3963161/already-idps-aba-just-like

You're national parasites and at the very bottom of the food chain in this country. Lowest food production, lowest IGR rates, lowest VAT rates, but you have the highest crime rates. Are you people cursed?

An unverifiable past, a hopeless present and a bleak future. Just shut up your mouth and serve other tribes in silence. If you talk nonsense on this thread again, I'll tell Hushpuppy to buy up your state and turn it into a piggery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by CaptainGOOD: 5:23am On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family where your ancestors were wiped out by kwashiorkor and hunger. Here it is, you are already IDPs in your state. Even your Federal Rep was begging Osinbajo to save your daddies from starvation

https://www.nairaland.com/3963161/already-idps-aba-just-like

You're national parasites and at the very bottom of the food chain in this country. Lowest food production, lowest IGR rates, lowest VAT rates, but you have the highest crime rates. Are you people cursed?

An unverifiable past, a hopeless present and a bleak future. Just shut up your mouth and serve other tribes in silence. If you talk nonsense on this thread again, I'll tell Hushpuppy to buy up your state and turn it into a piggery.

From yoruba gutter media.
They can even cook up that obama was caught stealing in oshogbo and afonja gullible followers will agree.

THERE IS NO IDP CAMP IN S.E.. bliv it or not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by EponOjuku: 5:30am On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

From yoruba gutter media.
They can even cook up that obama was caught stealing in oshogbo and afonja gullible followers will agree.

THERE IS NO IDP CAMP IN S.E.. bliv it or not

Yes.

Hon. Ossy Prestige is an Afonja man representing Aba North and South Federal Constituency.

http://thenationonlineng.net/lawmaker-draws-attention-to-roads/amp/

Go, read that link and see your elders begging Buhari to send soldiers to the East and save them from kidnappers. I guess they want equal rights with IDPs in Maiduguri.

Abia IDPs don't want to be marginalised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by CaptainGOOD: 5:40am On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

Yes.

Hon. Ossy Prestige is an Afonja man representing Aba North and South Federal Constituency.
http://thenationonlineng.net/lawmaker-draws-attention-to-roads/amp/

Blive me he neva said that.
THERE IS NO IDP CAMP IN SE.
I dnt bliv in most of these links anymore becox they are mostly doctored.

I started fearing u guys abt media sometime ago.
Wen there wen 2 S.E kids gained admition in 7 ivy league university and being the first in nigeria.

A yoruba media released a counter claim yhat the story is a lie.

Only for u.s newspaper to shut them up by publish the the news the few days later.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by EponOjuku: 5:46am On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Blive me he neva said that.
THERE IS NO IDP CAMP IN SE.
I dnt bliv in most of these links anymore becox they are mostly doctored.

I started fearing u guys abt media sometime ago.
Wen there wen 2 S.E kids gained admition in 7 ivy league university and being the first in nigeria.

A yoruba media released a counter claim yhat the story is a lie.

Only for u.s newspaper to shut them up by publish the the news the few days later.

grin grin

Yes. Don't believe the links, no one expects you to considering the fact that most of you suffer from selective amnesia.

I can paste links of videos here if you want.

You don't believe the link but you believe that Kanu is missing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by CaptainGOOD: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

Yes. Don't believe the links, no one expects you to considering the fact that most of you suffer from selective amnesia.
I can paste links of videos here if you want.
You don't believe the link but you believe that Kanu is missing?

LOL..U are d one suffering amnesia here bcoz u blive every story against igbos... i do read ur comments

As for kanu he is missing and he is in army custody either dead or alive..
he was in his house before they envaded his house.so there is no way he escaped.

4 Likes

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by omenka(m): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2017
iloveconductor2:
[s][/s]At least he still has elders at home.

Why copy my picture sequence? Thought you were creative. cheesy

Probably overrated you. cheesy

Here's another. Make sure to seek permission this time when you wanna use it.

1 Like

Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by inkon: 6:09am On Oct 02, 2017
The result is inconclusive tho but it's a step in the right direction. Nigerian government should learn to respect human right, which includes right to self determination.
Re: Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood by Mynd44: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2017

(1)

Maina Reinstatement Letter Surface. / Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question / Mace Saga: Ekweremadu’s Wisdom Saved Day – Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.