Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Women And Bad Luck - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women And Bad Luck (863 Views)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Bad Luck by patemy: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2010
I agree with a lot of people that some women carry ill luck around while some go with goodluck.there are some women you meet/date and nothing good will come your way again while some have the opposite effect. Now my question is this, is it possible for a woman to truly love you & want the best for you to still be the cause of your ill luck albeit unconsciously.pls serious & honest responses are needed.
Re: Women And Bad Luck by mamagee3(f): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
It'll be of great Value if you stop spamming the whole forum with this topic.
Re: Women And Bad Luck by excelabbey(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

It'll be of great Value if you stop spamming the whole forum with this topic.
Nothing advertizes sin like hypocrisy. This mama-gee of a thing is becoming a nuisance on NL. If this were to be in the days of Napoleon, Nothing sure for you pass Guillotine. u ar perpetually against everything dat has 2 do wit research and intellectualism

patemy:

I agree with a lot of people that some women carry ill luck around while some go with goodluck.there are some women you meet/date and nothing good will come your way again while some have the opposite effect. Now my question is this, is it possible for a woman to truly love you & want the best for you to still be the cause of your ill luck albeit unconsciously.pls serious & honest responses are needed.
so far, there is no scientific proof to justify d aforementioned hypothesis, bt then it shuld nt b used as a platform for suspicion or witch-hunting, at best, d trend cn b reversed prayerfully.
Re: Women And Bad Luck by skfa1: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
jesoulhusb:

jesoul is sure going to bring to her poor husband bad luck for engaging in illicit online relationship with toba

picture of adulterous biased christian mod JESOUL and jobless pathological liar TOBA

Shakes My Head, this is not good to human cry cry
Re: Women And Bad Luck by sammed33: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
This is serious. Tell me how the couple in the picture came about the greatest embarrassment of their days on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor W.f. Kumuyi Declear One Day Fasting And Prayer 4 Jos & Nigeria In General / On Christianity: Bribing For Beliefs: ? / Is Pastor Tunde Bakare Save Nigeria Group Still Relevant In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.