Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Integrity Of The Gospels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Integrity Of The Gospels (3631 Views)

Do The Gospels Borrow From Pagan Myths? / Moral Teaching In The Gospels / The Gospels Are Biographies, Not Myths (2) (3) (4)

Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2017
I am coming to the conclusion that a large part of the gospels is made up fiction based on mistranslated prophecies, fabricated interpolations and outright manipulation of the Jewish scripture.

The Virgin birth is a lie, the Trinity is a lie, Jesus as God is one huge lie , Hell fire is a lie and going to heaven is also a lie. What is the truth.

I am still struggling with the truth but the default position I have taken is that there is one God period. Everything else I believed has been called into question and sadly most of my earlier positions were based on myth , fables and man made doctrines.

Over the next few days I will state many of my findings which call into question the Integrity of the Gospels.

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by adepeter2027(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2017
We(the irreligious) all know. Let them (religious) keep believing

We tin concern me

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by adepeter2027(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2017
BTW, lemme buy this plot of land pending when you continue with the post
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2017
frosbel2:
I am coming to the conclusion that a large part of the gospels is made up fiction based on mistranslated prophecies, fabricated interpolations and outright manipulation of the Jewish scripture.

The Virgin birth is a lie, the Trinity is a lie, Jesus as God is one huge lie , Hell fire is a lie and going to heaven is also a lie. What is the truth.

I am still struggling with the truth but the default position I have taken is that there is one God period. Everything else I believed has been called into question and sadly most of my earlier positions were based on myth , fables and man made doctrines.

Over the next few days I will state many of my findings which call into question the Integrity of the Gospels.

pls pls I hope you'll make it interesting tho

where's my mat and pop corn
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

pls pls I hope you'll make it interesting tho

where's my mat and pop corn

Very much so smiley
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
The Gospel of Matthew is full of outright Lies , a lot of it's content is shamelessly fabricated.

Examples :

Virgin birth - all made up and prophetic reference to Isaiah 7:14 has nothing to do with Jesus. This was fulfilled in Isaiah 8 and had nothing to do with a virgin birth, besides the original word in Hebrew for the concocted new testament virgin is young woman and not virgin.

Genealogy of Jesus - all made up, God promised in the old testament that the Messiah will not come through Jehoiachin whose family was cursed, yet he was mentioned in Matthew

Resurrection of saints - Matthew 27:53 - Nonsense, this never happened. For such a major event there is no contemporary historic source to validate this myth

More to come..........

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
The forged and fabricated ending of Mark which was not in the original manuscripts ;

"Now when he rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons. She went and told those who had been with him, as they mourned and wept. But when they heard that he was alive and had been seen by her, they would not believe it. After these things he appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country. And they went back and told the rest, but they did not believe them. Afterward he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and he rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who saw him after he had risen. And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover. So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by accompanying signs - Mark 16:9-19 "

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Goshen360(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Again, brother, you should tread softly and overload of undigested knowledge is nothing but like when you run your life with half truth and trying to justify with all kinds. Is everything okay with your soul? Im just curious to know since you started questioning (btw nothing wrong in questioning) the very tenants of faith rather than develop an inquisitive mind to learn or know and be willing to accept explanations. I hope I can help out!

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Originakalokalo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good luck.
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Goshen360(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
frosbel2:
The Gospel of Matthew is full of outright Lies , a lot of it's content is shamelessly fabricated.

Examples :

Virgin birth - all made up and prophetic reference to Isaiah 7:14 has nothing to do with Jesus. This was fulfilled in Isaiah 8 and had nothing to do with a virgin birth, besides the original word in Hebrew for the concocted new testament virgin is young woman and not virgin.

Genealogy of Jesus - all made up, God promised in the old testament that the Messiah will not come through Jehoiachin whose family was cursed, yet he was mentioned in Matthew

Resurrection of saints - Matthew 27:53 - Nonsense, this never happened. For such a major event there is no contemporary historic source to validate this myth

More to come..........

I do hope I have time out of my busy schedule to do this and "more" with you. Btw, why do you just cherry pick the book of Matthew alone? Don't you know the Gospels all explains each other?

1. Virgin Birth: Where in Isaiah 8 was the prophecy fulfilled?

2. Genealogy of Christ: I thought you would have also read where the curse was reversed? Didn't you?

3. Resurrection of the saints: It's up to you if you desire/wish not to resurrect with the Lord..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by MrPresident1: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
frosbel2:

Examples :

More to come..........

Easy on the pedal bro, if you are willing we can come to agreement on these things. forgive my choice of words but your major challenge is that you are unable to make the critical transition to the figurative understanding of the Holy Scriptures. You are still battling with literal interpretations.

If you are willing, I can point the way for you...
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Goshen360(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
MrPresident1:

Easy on the pedal bro, if you are willing we can come to agreement on these things. forgive my choice of words but your major challenge is that you are unable to make the critical transition to the figurative understanding of the Holy Scriptures. You are still battling with literal interpretations.

Oh Lord....here he comes again! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by MrPresident1: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Goshen360:

Goshen Goshen grin
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Goshen360(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
MrPresident1:

Goshen Goshen grin

I dey o I've been reading about you and some of your crazy post online....n I just be smh.... grin
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by ichuka(m): 12:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Goshen360:

Dude is from eastern constellation I tell you.

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Goshen360(m): 2:37am On Oct 05, 2017
ichuka:

Dude is from eastern constellation I tell you.

Lol.... grin

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by dalaman: 2:56am On Oct 05, 2017
frosbel2:

Are you the Frosbel of many years ago?
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Goshen360:
Again, brother, you should tread softly and overload of undigested knowledge is nothing but like when you run your life with half truth and trying to justify with all kinds. Is everything okay with your soul? Im just curious to know since you started questioning (btw nothing wrong in questioning) the very tenants of faith rather than develop an inquisitive mind to learn or know and be willing to accept explanations. I hope I can help out!

Hi Goshen , yes indeed - everything is okay with my soul, I am still studying to show my self approved unto God grin
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrPresident1:

You call the scriptures holy, but which scriptures are you referring to ? The Holy Bible is a book packaged together by pagan Roman Bishops and their likes.
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is absolutely groundless.
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by MrPresident1: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
frosbel2:

You call the scriptures holy, but which scriptures are you referring to ? The Holy Bible is a book packaged together by pagan Roman Bishops and their likes.

I rebuke strongly! Do not ever ever EVER say that again!!!

Seek understanding, ask to understand, I am warning you not to cross the line, do not cross the line. The day you begin to say these kind of things, you will begin to grow stronger in rebellion until you finally declare yourself atheist.

Share your burdens Bro, Let us understand the Bible together.
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by MrPresident1: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Goshen360:

I dey o I've been reading about you and some of your crazy post online....n I just be smh.... grin

How interesting Goshen cheesy, I am very pleased to know that you are one of the Watchers grin. But you never comment on the thread, why? smiley
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Goshen360(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
frosbel2:

Hi Goshen , yes indeed - everything is okay with my soul, I am still studying to show my self approved unto God grin

If indeed you're studying then, enjoy the fellowship of your brothers in Christ with open mind and we can always be there to help you instead of outrightly dismiss the living word.
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Goshen360(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrPresident1:

How interesting Goshen cheesy, I am very pleased to know that you are one of the Watchers grin. But you never comment on the thread, why? smiley

Yeah, I work night shift and be sleeping during the day so I just peep what's going on and keep tan with brethren but however, yours are kind of crazy, interpretation of Scripture and hence, I was afraid to comment.... cheesy grin grin
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Goshen360:

Yeah, I work night shift and be sleeping during the day so I just peep what's going on and keep tan with brethren but however, yours are kind of crazy, interpretation of Scripture and hence, I was afraid to comment.... cheesy grin grin

Esau grinding you like crazy cheesy, crazy Esau.

You say my interpretations are crazy, lol. They are not, just needs a little research to come up with truth. You do realize the pharisees and Sadducees thought Jesus was craxy, dont you? Apparently I am in good company grin

Esau grinding Goshen like no man's business
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by EmpressT(f): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Some people will never listen to the truth gospel of Christ. I don't blame atheists tagging God as an imaginary God cos they are blinded by man-made works. But they have forgetten that the life and spirit they possess is given from above until when they die now they will understand that eternity is real.
MrPresident1:

I rebuke strongly! Do not ever ever EVER say that again!!!

Seek understanding, ask to understand, I am warning you not to cross the line, do not cross the line. The day you begin to say these kind of things, you will begin to grow stronger in rebellion until you finally declare yourself atheist.

Share your burdens Bro, Let us understand the Bible together.

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by bahaushe1: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
You are right on your assertion that God is one and to Him only we should all direct our acts of worship.

As for virgin Mary. Jesus (pbuh), just like Adam (pbuh) before him, was created without a father. This is in response to those who believe that they can't be raised again long after they have died.

As for fabrication in the bible , Quran says so long time ago. No doubt God revealed His books Moses (pbuh), David (pbuh), and Jesus (pbuh) but these books were altered after the death (Moses and David) and ascend to heaven (Jesus) of the Messengers.

God send Muhammad (pbuh) with another book of His (Quran) confirming the Prophethood of the previous Prophets and the scriptures they were given by God. In it, Quran, God set in clear terms what He revealed to the previous Prophets and other divine laws for the current nation.
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
bahaushe1:
You are right on your assertion that God is one and to Him only we should all direct our acts of worship.

As for virgin Mary. Jesus (pbuh), just like Adam (pbuh) before him, was created without a father. This is in response to those who believe that they can't be raised again long after they have died.

As for fabrication in the bible , Quran says so long time ago. No doubt God revealed His books Moses (pbuh), David (pbuh), and Jesus (pbuh) but these books were altered after the death (Moses and David) and ascend to heaven (Jesus) of the Messengers.

God send Muhammad (pbuh) with another book of His (Quran) confirming the Prophethood of the previous Prophets and the scriptures they were given by God. In it, Quran, God set in clear terms what He revealed to the previous Prophets and other divine laws for the current nation.

oga we are waiting for Frosbel to complete his story 1st. till then this your Mohamed story is irrelevant. thanks.

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by segunojo866: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
EmpressT:
Some people will never listen to the truth gospel of Christ. I don't blame atheists tagging God as an imaginary God cos they are blinded by man-made works. But they have forgetten that the life and spirit they possess is given from above until when they die now they will understand that eternity is real.
which god are you talking about? I hope is not Yahweh and Allah that takes people to hell fire for disobedience? Those god's are terrorists grin

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by Etogist: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is interesting. Please let us reason together and shun any form of abuse.
Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by bahaushe1: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

oga we are waiting for Frosbel to complete his story 1st. till then this your Mohamed story is irrelevant. thanks.

If it were irrelevant you wouldn't have taken time to quote me.

Re: Integrity Of The Gospels by EmpressT(f): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm... Those that have ears and eyes will be free from the ignorance of someone like you. You call the God who takes and giveth a terrorist? It is your wish my dear. I pray it wouldn't be too late for you to understand that the Almighty exists.
segunojo866:
which god are you talking about? I hope is not Yahweh and Allah that takes people to hell fire for disobedience? Those god's are terrorists grin

Do Numbers Have Hidden Meaning / Why Did Jesus Come??? / Seven Book Of Moses

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70