Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos (39166 Views)

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Ugoeze2016: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
That white igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Sektion: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
aragorn bawo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by laudate: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
GoroTango:
I thought they got married sometime last year. Anyway, its FFK's political leanings that I'm concerned with and not his private life
They are not married. undecided Who attended the wedding and where was it held?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by brightgreat(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is it your table?....learn to mind your biz

laudate:

One word for them? Shameless! angry FFK is banging a girl younger than his first daughter, and has refused to make an honest woman of her, by marrying her. The girl Precious is also busy gallivanting around town with a man old enough to be her father, without thinking about what the future holds for her and her son, if the tables should turn some day.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by laudate: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:
"gallivanting" is that the kind of fancy words they teach u in kings landing?
I could have used other words, but I was trying to be polite. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by efighter: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ndywin:
FFK the man that Buhari and APC trembles at the mention of his name... Carry go my man

Buhari that sent Nnamdi Cownu into a hole with Python Dance decades after sending Ojukwu to exit in 1970 now trembles for FFK after locking FFK up at Kuje Prisons for some months. This your joke is really funny.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by diva90: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Franco2017:
lovely
The topic reads wife, but the content says girlfriend...

I believe they are married legally via the court. Even if not so, she has practically assumed the position of a wife in his life
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by laudate: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
brightgreat:
Is it your table?....learn to mind your biz
And you should learn to engage your senses, when you talk.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by laudate: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
diva90:
I believe they are married legally via the court. Even if not so, she has practically assumed the position of a wife in his life
You believe it, or you know it for a fact? In which court did he marry her? shocked Tell us, o! He is not even divorced from his 3rd Ghanian wife yet, so when did they get married? Or is it because you saw a fake ring on her finger? She has assumed a very shaky position in his life, if you think she has any position at all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by cbkingbeatz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
U don minit? shocked

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Gotze1: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I don't like pot-bellied men
See this one?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Lipscomb(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy you Will soon here a bad news about them fake wife fake husband
bet9jawin:
I REMEMBER RUNNING INTO THEM AT A MALL IN ABUJA LAST MONTH. THE GIRL WAS JUST LOOKING AT ME AND MY GUYS COS WE WERE SPENDING THAT DAY... THIS GIRL WILL NOT BE A FAITHFUL TYPE... IF SHE WAS ALONE I WOULD HAVE MADE A MIKE AND bleeped HER
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Bonjoro: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chai see fine babe.
Pls who has this good luck Jonathan meme
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
bet9jawin:
I REMEMBER RUNNING INTO THEM AT A MALL IN ABUJA LAST MONTH. THE GIRL WAS JUST LOOKING AT ME AND MY GUYS COS WE WERE SPENDING THAT DAY... THIS GIRL WILL NOT BE A FAITHFUL TYPE... IF SHE WAS ALONE I WOULD HAVE MADE A MIKE AND bleeped HER

Shut up and stop lying! She stood one place and was looking at you and your guys cos you were spending how much?

Some of you think everyone is as hungry as the lot of you and the cheap girls you bed with offer of noodles and Fanta.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by laudate: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
What is your own, analytical analyst?
When empty barrels like you have nothing to say, they resort to meaningless rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
THANKS FFK FOR STANDING FOR KANU & IGBOS!

YOU ARE DOING WELL TO HEAL THE STUPID RIFF & UNNECESSARY BETWEEN IGBOS & YORUBAS

WE ALL KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF US LEAVING NIGERIA.
IF NOT THEN WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING IT?

bros are you from delta state?

your moniker sounds as if you are from anioma in delta state
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by nayosman: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Great and beautiful family of FFK.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by HyDef(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
HyperNova:
His son's name is 'Aragorn'? Lord Of The Rings 'Aragorn'?

Aragorn isn't a real name, right?

No sir... As fictional a name as 'Legolas'.

I was hoping to see his wife dressed in a Snow White costume, and his son dressed up like Aragorn, but alas.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
laudate:

When empty barrels like you have nothing to say, they resort to meaningless rhetoric.
Full barrel, deal with your life first before you interfere with others personal lives.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by chelsea4su(f): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
ffk you left your foundation to a powder foundation, shameless man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by wealthpin: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
laudate:

One word for them? Shameless! angry FFK is banging a girl younger than his first daughter, and has refused to make an honest woman of her, by marrying her. The girl Precious is also busy gallivanting around town with a man old enough to be her father, without thinking about what the future holds for her and her son, if the tables should turn some day.
what is the meaning of this?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by laudate: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
Full barrel, deal with your life first before you interfere with others personal lives.
See this one!! undecided You don dey shack kai-kai again abi? Who brought their personal life to public domain? Were they not the ones who did so? You better go and advise them. FFK is already a grandfather, cavorting around town with a girl his daughter's age, while flaunting his shamelessness and lewd behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by laudate: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
wealthpin:
what is the meaning of this?
You can read, can't you?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by laudate: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
HyDef:
No sir... As fictional a name as 'Legolas'.

I was hoping to see his wife dressed in a Snow White costume, and his son dressed up like Aragorn, but alas.

Hehehe.... una no go kill person with laugh for here! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Michelle55: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
bet9jawin:
hmmmm,bros it's only you Banky W gave fuel when your car broke down in the middle of nowhere and it's same you that ran into FFK and wife in Abuja ,while the said wife was giving you green light. please let us know when you board same plane with buhari and probably tell us what you guys talked about. mtcheeew, you just dey bobo us anyhow. continue!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Antoeni(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Talkative and family
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by opuada331(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
THIS girl is a Star
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Fani Kayode,his girlfriend Precious and son Aragorn pictured yesterday in adorable mood.One word for them!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/adorable-photos-of-fani-kayodehis.html?m=1
Fani Kayode is a certified thief!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Daboomb: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
efighter:
Please what does FFK do for a living? I recollect that he said he studied Law in UK but where is his Chamber? Or just he just sit at home from morning to night while spending looted money?

Just one of the many Nigerian "Professional" Treasury looters.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by greatman247(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
They all look like ghost especially the woman wey don bleach her life and heavy make up. Shior.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos by Danladi7: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
THANKS FFK FOR STANDING FOR KANU & IGBOS!

YOU ARE DOING WELL TO HEAL THE STUPID RIFF & UNNECESSARY BETWEEN IGBOS & YORUBAS

WE ALL KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF US LEAVING NIGERIA.
IF NOT THEN WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING IT?

THANK HIM FOR THIS TOOgrin :

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/bitter-truth-igbo-femi-fani-kayode/

www.saharareporters.com/2013/08/20/femi-fani-kayode-bigoted-anti-igbo-tribalist-femi-aribisala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.