Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil (1291 Views)

"Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
ipobians are foolish...through their actions they haved unknowily declared all biafra groups as potencial terrorists for the future...

if nigeria get pissed too much,they will go the easy way and declare massob,ohaneze or any other as terrorists group in nigeria....

what other nations of the world say doesnt imply in nigeria,the same way nigerian laws doesnt imply in britain,america or china...

k.o....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by limeta(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
You sef na terrorist
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
limeta:
You sef na terrorist

when una were abusing us,we just abused back...many of us were even enjoying the online royal rumble.... grin..i enjoyed it... grin

but the day una start daring the police and army that was game over for una.....

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Tinnytony24(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Truth is... Dey are embarrassing dem selves abroad(those seeking for biafra abroad).... Jst take a luk at Catalonia nw... Dey hv gotten dia independence... Did dey come to nigeria to seek for it??.... Biafrans use ur brains... N stop bringing disgrace to ur land.... I pray y'all get wat u want... Bt dnt bring south south to its grave... Leave the south in peace undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Truth is... Dey are embarrassing dem selves abroad(those seeking for biafra abroad).... Jst take a luk at Catalonia nw... Dey hv gotten dia independence... Did dey come to nigeria to seek for it??.... Biafrans use ur brains... N stop bringing disgrace to ur land.... I pray y'all get wat u want... Bt dnt bring south south to its grave... Leave the south in peace undecided

seeing the situation as it is now,the operation in the east was succesful for the military...

now that the army has seen they can declare any group as terrorits group and the courts would approve it...

they will use it much often to get rid of trouble makers...

the military is getting stronger and stronger....the military that we fought to get democracy for many years....

its the same democracy that gave them the right to rant upandan they wan destroy....

foolish people.....

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by okosodo: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Keep dreaming
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
okosodo:
Keep dreaming

i didnt await that they will be declared a terrorits group by the authorities..although i called them boko ipob.....now that that demon from london is gone better you igbos return back to realities in nigeria...

you cant be abroad abusing everybody online and think we will give you biafra just like that.....it doesnt work that way....
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
anambra is in voting fever...the east is quiet....other agitation groups have seen their limit...

the army declared so far but not further....sooooooo....at your own peril to go challenge the military again.....
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

when una were abusing us,we just abused back...many of us were even enjoying the online royal rumble.... grin..i enjoyed it... grin

but the day una start daring the police and army that was game over for una.....
Your head dey dia, I was equally insulted and I enjoyed the royal rumble seriously.
After all their gragra, their head don small

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Your head dey dia, I was equally insulted and I enjoyed the royal rumble seriously.

you enjoyed it too??...it was realy fun... grin

especialy when they start adding the delta to biafra by fire by force..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:
anambra is in voting fever...the east is quiet....other agitation groups have seen their limit...

the army declared so far but not further....sooooooo....at your own peril to go challenge the military again.....
Who dash monkey banana, let them dare the python and know how far
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

you enjoyed it too??...it was realy fun... grin

especialy when they start adding the delta to biafra by fire by force..... grin

Honestly, and you know what, since kanu ran away nairaland has become sort of dull to me
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Some of them are peeping into this thread and running away, nothing t blab about again
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Who dash monkey banana, let them dare the python and know how far

i heard they are hunting pythons upandan now to take revenge.....

poor pythons... grin....anyways if they finish hunting down their pythons in nature,they will have to import pythons from other parts of nigeria...

their mumuism is limitless... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Honestly, and you know what, since kanu ran away nairaland has become sort of dull to me

am already missing the good old days... undecided

i used alot of weekends to battle them online......i didnt even bother to go outside sef....so much fun with them... grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

i heard they are hunting pythons upandan now to take revenge.....

poor pythons... grin....anyways if they finish hunting down their pythons in nature,they will have to import pythons from other parts of nigeria...

their mumuism is limitless... grin grin grin
Cowards of the highest order,
Fugitive terrorist Nnamdi kanu on the run,
Radio Biafra and IPOB disenchanted and always organizing prayers now and then because nothing on ground and no plans on the way forward.
Callers on radio Biafra crying everytime on the station, nobody talks about Biafra again but calling for the release of their lunatic, Chief swine, and now fugitive Nnamdi kanu,
They keep calling and heaping curses on our president and insulting every other person, Orji Uzor Kalu is the most hated for now, before now it was Obiano and Okorocha then a bit of Umahi .
Confused humans they are

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

am already missing the good old days... undecided

i used alot of weekends to battle them online......i didnt even bother to go outside sef....so much fun with them... grin
It was real fun, I wished we could have a bit of that session again
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kazzim88 and achi4u, I can sight both of you. Say something
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
kazim88, say something so we can make this thread exciting
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by ifyan(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmm Story.

Remember the story of Israel and Egypt.

God time is the best
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Eastfield1: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Your strength against Biafra is that we Have not picked up "Real" Arm in Strategic Guerrilla warfare with Nigeria
Biafra Revolutionary Organization
-Biafran Revolutionary Force
-Biafrans Revolutionary Council

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by achi4u(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Kazzim88 and achi4u, I can sight both of you. Say something
Op is talking trash.

We've gone underground.
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by qimo: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Eastfield1:
Your strength against Biafra is that we Have not picked up "Real" Arm in Strategic Guerrilla warfare with Nigeria
please do
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Just see as everybody come humble grin
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
achi4u:
Op is talking trash.

We've gone underground.
No wahala na. Till you resurface grin
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
achi4u:
Op is talking trash.

We've gone underground.
Eeyah, anyway just remain there in hole because if the python catches you, hmmm.
Remember when you used to insult the likes of me and the OP
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
GoroTango:
Just see as everybody come humble grin
I tell you, no noise again
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by obulor6468: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
On the contrary Biafra chances just rise.
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by achi4u(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Eeyah, anyway just remain there in hole because if the python catches you, hmmm.
Remember when you used to insult the likes of me and the OP
Nothing changes Bro, the insult remains.
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
achi4u:
Nothing changes Bro, the insult remains.
We are game then but watch out for the python, it is not smiling at all
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by tsdarkside(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Eastfield1:

we are not even afraid when you pick up arms...do your worse...na your area will suffer the consequence...
Re: Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil by Yyeske(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Eastfield1:
What have you being waiting for? I thought Nnamdi kanu said he had enough in his armoury

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Ben Rolland Igbakpa: The Man For The Job / Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 / President Buhari Chats With Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala During AU Meeting (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.