Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics (30992 Views)

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by dataking: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Acepen:
my friend shut up there is nothing like Christian terrorist, we are not motivated to kill in the name of God. unlike u guys

Indeed, then you need to read about the crusades. Muron
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by kaymandak(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Some Ipopigs can blame Buhari for this
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by Grace001: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
This week is going to be bad business for visa applicant appointment because the VO (consulars) will be really in sad mood. It's such a terrible act.
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by BALLOSKI: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
DeutschJunge:
I just don't understand why they did not label this terrorist attack?
If the guy had something remotely pointing to islam, say his grandmother cousin sister-inlaw is muslim, that's how they would have done a biography already on the guy.

The way guns are easily accessible in the US is just scary, not just simple firearms but heavy weapons, i see all those black gangstas on instagram pose with their rifles, those guys can challenge Nigerian military with the kind of fire power the have.
terrorism has a biased definition.
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by aparata: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
DeutschJunge:
I just don't understand why they did not label this terrorist attack?
If the guy had something remotely pointing to islam, say his grandmother cousin sister-inlaw is muslim, that's how they would have done a biography already on the guy.

The way guns are easily accessible in the US is just scary, not just simple firearms but heavy weapons, i see all those black gangstas on instagram pose with their rifles, those guys can challenge Nigerian military with the kind of fire power the have.

Islamic State group has claimed responsibility the mass shooting in Las Vegas where 50 people were killed and more than 406 wounded, adding that the attacker had converted to Islam a few months ago.
"The Las Vegas attack was carried out by a soldier of the Islamic State and he carried it out in response to calls to target states of the coalition," the group's news agency Amaq said in reference to the U.S.-led coalition fighting the group in the Middle East.
"The Las Vegas attacker converted to Islam a few months ago," Amaq added.
The shooter was 64-year-old Stephen Craig Paddock, a resident of nearby Mesquite, Nevada, who opened fire on the festival taking place at Las Vegas Village from a room across the street in the Mandalay Bay Hotel at 10:08pm.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by BALLOSKI: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
dataking:

acepen, just like many other dunderhead practicing Christianity in Nigeria , know very little about Christianity , but no too much about Islam. They don't read- do not waste your time educating him.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by Oches4me(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by dataking: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
aparata:

Liar.. Terrorist. Am sure you are so pained. Stop spreading lies. Fanatic. He his a Christian terrorist.

Islamic State group has claimed responsibility the mass shooting in Las Vegas where 50 people were killed and more than 406 wounded, adding that the attacker had converted to Islam a few months ago.
"The Las Vegas attack was carried out by a soldier of the Islamic State and he carried it out in response to calls to target states of the coalition," the group's news agency Amaq said in reference to the U.S.-led coalition fighting the group in the Middle East.
"The Las Vegas attacker converted to Islam a few months ago," Amaq added.
The shooter was 64-year-old Stephen Craig Paddock, a resident of nearby Mesquite, Nevada, who opened fire on the festival taking place at Las Vegas Village from a room across the street in the Mandalay Bay Hotel at 10:08pm.

Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by dataking: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Christian terrorists and fanatics trying to pin this to Islam. They are so pained
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by samsobo24(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kyllahmc:
God bless America
God bless Nigeria
God Calm security tensions in Nigeria
God bless Africa
God bless America
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by IJOBA2: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oches4me:
May God punish and ur generation for telling lies. Christian terrorist
ARE YOU A MUSLIMgrin
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by samsobo24(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kyllahmc:
God bless America
1.God bless Nigeria
2.God Calm security tensions in Nigeria
3.God bless Africa
4.God bless America
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by iswallker(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
SillyMods:
This one is not a terrorist ooo

But if he's remotely related to Islam, he'd be one.

Are you related to Islam...u sound pained.. undecided
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by Acepen(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
dataking:

i know about the crusade am talking about the 21st century, I don't c any crusaders. But am seeing a lot of Islamists

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
uncle? Hope you still alive

Cc: egunmogaji
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
uncle? Hope you still alive

Cc: egunmogaji

I am my brother, I am.

As you remember so shall God remember you Sir.
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by Kayus4real: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dear Las Vegas, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people"
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by Burgerlomo: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2017
This is so sad
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by DaBullIT(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2017
DeutschJunge:
The way guns are easily accessible in the US is just scary, not just simple firearms but heavy weapons, i see all those black gangstas on instagram pose with their rifles[i]those guys can challenge Nigerian military with the kind of fire power the have[/i]

Really?

You think the AK Kalashnikov rifles they use for patrol is what they use for war?
Re: Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics by koolaid87: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Obama advocated for stricter gun laws but they'll never listen, always ready to scream 2nd amendment bullsh1t..

How many bodies need to be dropped before they realized the need to reform this amendment?

RIP to the deceased though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) / Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.