Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found (4822 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO / Namdi kanu is a scammer / Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!

AT LAST, NNAMDI KANU IS FOUND!

By Bishops Edwin...

I know where Nnamdi Kanu is now..
I apologise to all my friends. I am going to let this secret out. My conscience is exploding in grief for keeping it this long.. I know exposing this will make some people think I can't keep simple secrets. I know some lilly hearts will feel betrayed. The brave ones have been irking to hear this truth..
I know the whereabout of Kanu!
This is not like Orji Uzor Kalu's spurious hullabaloo of Mazi Kanu fleeing from Malaysia to London.. He is just seeking cheap relevance.. He wants to be in the picture. He did it at Kuje.. Filled the Social media with his Trojan horse entry. Ekele Dili Chukwuthat for once he said the truth after that visit, "Kanu is unbribable!".. Akòró gbago, akòró gbadata..
Afara Ukwu, Umuahia 14th September 2017..
The Nigerian wicked establishment unleashed their terrorist groups at Biafrans, clothed with military camos..
News headlines later said the army claimed responsibility for that state sponsored acts terrorism.. Army later added that they FOUND bombs at Kanu's home. Next day, they said they DID NOT ENTER his home.. Weed oriented self countering speeches!!
Untrained in the use of assault rifles and the just supplied US APC tanks..
They claimed their drivers were just testing the manoeuvres and how the steering could turn into streets. A battalion probably was calculating bullet trajectory and speed as all the bullets rained on us.. piercing walls and roof. Bodies went down. Souls left. Blood drew maps on the ground. A few legs ran.. Mine did too..
I saw kanu, he refused to run.. The boys on guard "lost order" and lifted him off his feet.. They wanted him alive.. They need him alive.. Every man and woman of Biafra whisked Kanu away, in spirit and in flesh.. Even his enemies prayed that he survives this..
A dying soul screamed,"fear not, Biafra Will Come but you must leave here now!"..
Shooting turned to shelling..
Some lines of the famous Biafra war song grazed through my mind..
..save my bullet oh Biafra..
If I happen to fall and die for Biafra
Biafra save my Bullet when I die
The dying souls pleaded that Kanu be saved.. Kanu is the bullet now and every Biafran have his..
A little distance further.. The weight of the crying brothers and dying friends was too heavy to bear. Nnamdi Kanu refused to retreat an inch further. He walked back towards the soldiers, towards the shooting.. He walked through them. He had done it before. He did it at Abakiliki road.. But this time he didn't finish the walk. They took him away. We traced and followed them like Miriam followed baby Moses at River Nile. Now River Niger carried our Moses in a basket..
Finally.. They took him to somewhere. Where they can't kill him. They tried. But it was just impossible.. I know where Nnamdi Kanu is right now..
Kanu is glued and bonded today in every Biafran heart. In our minds. In our speeches.. We Speak Kanu.. He is in your conscience! Bring out the Kanu in you first.. Fear not! We shall not capitulate!!..
Nnamdi Kanu was not asking for a farmland nor food nor cloths but the restoration of the indigenous dignity of mankind in Biafra land..
Let's keep away the Spirit of servitude and mental slavery induced by these quislings and petty belle first politicians of PDP vs APC and bring out the Kanu in us!..
That's where Kanu is now..
#Bring_Out_Our_Kanu.... NNAMDI KANU is in me

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Ninethmare: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
OK
Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by dollytino4real(f): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
op u deserve kanu slap

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by lordimmaogidi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh what a lovely write up!!! please what ever will keep him safe should not be revealed to these murderous and blood tasted zoo soldiers and buhari marauder's

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by ogbunaigwee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
ezenwajosh:
BREAKING NEWS!

By Bishops Edwin...

I apologise to all my friends. I am going to let this secret out. My conscience is exploding in grief for keeping it this long.. I know exposing this will make some people think I can't keep simple secrets. I know some lilly hearts will feel betrayed. The brave ones have been irking to hear this truth..
This is not like Orji Uzor Kalu's spurious hullabaloo of Mazi Kanu fleeing from Malaysia to London.. He is just seeking cheap relevance.. He wants to be in the picture. He did it at Kuje.. Filled the Social media with his Trojan horse entry. Ekele Dili Chukwuthat for once he said the truth after that visit, "Kanu is unbribable!".. Akòró gbago, akòró gbadata..
The Nigerian wicked establishment unleashed their terrorist groups at Biafrans, clothed with military camos..
News headlines later said the army claimed responsibility for that state sponsored acts terrorism.. Army later added that they FOUND bombs at Kanu's home. Next day, they said they DID NOT ENTER his home.. Weed oriented self countering speeches!!
They claimed their drivers were just testing the manoeuvres and how the steering could turn into streets. A battalion probably was calculating bullet trajectory and speed as all the bullets rained on us.. piercing walls and roof. Bodies went down. Souls left. Blood drew maps on the ground. A few legs ran.. Mine did too..
I saw kanu, he refused to run.. The boys on guard "lost order" and lifted him off his feet.. They wanted him alive.. They need him alive.. Every man and woman of Biafra whisked Kanu away, in spirit and in flesh.. Even his enemies prayed that he survives this..
A dying soul screamed,"fear not, Biafra Will Come but you must leave here now!"..
The dying souls pleaded that Kanu be saved.. Kanu is the bullet now and every Biafran have his..
A little distance further.. The weight of the crying brothers and dying friends was too heavy to bear. Nnamdi Kanu refused to retreat an inch further. He walked back towards the soldiers, towards the shooting.. He walked through them. He had done it before. He did it at Abakiliki road.. But this time he didn't finish the walk. They took him away. We traced and followed them like Miriam followed baby Moses at River Nile. Now River Niger carried our Moses in a basket..
Finally.. They took him to somewhere. Where they can't kill him. They tried. But it was just impossible.. I know where Nnamdi Kanu is right now..
Kanu is glued and bonded today in every Biafran heart. In our minds. In our speeches.. We Speak Kanu.. He is in your conscience! Bring out the Kanu in you first.. Fear not! We shall not capitulate!!..
Nnamdi Kanu was not asking for a farmland nor food nor cloths but the restoration of the indigenous dignity of mankind in Biafra land..
Let's keep away the Spirit of servitude and mental slavery induced by these quislings and petty belle first politicians of PDP vs APC and bring out the Kanu in us!..
nwachineke,chukwu gozie gi inogo?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by rajiraymond(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mitchew! Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sympathy votes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Jakumo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
ezenwajosh:
BREAKING NEWS!

By Bishops Edwin...

To stop for dey smoke that Akure cannabis-bush, dem nogo gree. Una no see the result ?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Guestlander: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
ezenwajosh:
BREAKING NEWS!

By Bishops Edwin...

Kanu is somewhere in the U.K eating fish and chips and drinking lager and thinking about how he never got Biafra nor death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by joe4christ(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't believe jor
Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Throwback: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
You still don't have my sympathy over the death of a rabid and hateful terrorist who tried to usurp democracy in a bid to be leader, and tried to burn down the country in a bid to carve out his own kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Throwback:
You still don't have my sympathy over the death of a rabid and hateful terrorist who tried to usurp democracy in a bid to be leader, and tried to burn down the country in a bid to carve out his own kingdom.

Who's talking about sympathy
Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guestlander:

Kanu is somewhere in the U.K eating fish and chips and drinking lager and thinking about how he never got Biafra nor death.

Nigerians always quick to conclude until it turns uderwise....ask Scottish government

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by slimfit1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Body or flesh
Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by FisifunKododada: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
cool If Kanu is alive then he has decided to lay low. Good for him and his family. For his IPOB movement? I am not so sure.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Guestlander: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Nigerians always quick to conclude until it turns uderwise....ask Scottish government

Ask the Scottish government what?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by alan056: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mumu dey dance skelewu for ya head... angry

ezenwajosh:
BREAKING NEWS!

By Bishops Edwin...

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Nedfed(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Was he lost before?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by dlondonbadboy: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
ezenwajosh:
BREAKING NEWS!

By Bishops Edwin...

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by kindklemz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Effects of Ngwa weed!
Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Derekethan1: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lies
Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Kanu is in Russia
Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by Flatties: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2017
dollytino4real:
op u deserve kanu slap

Lol I think he deserves cownus piss soaked shoe to lick grin

Re: Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found by dollytino4real(f): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Igbos:

Lol I think he deserves cownus piss soaked shoe to lick grin
i no follow u guy

(1) (Reply)

Centre For Liberty Demands Complete Reversal Of Electricity Tariff, Others / Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas / Police Place Bounty On Oyo Drivers Union Leaders (Tokyo And Auxiliary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.