Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Breed Of Dog Is This - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed Of Dog Is This (6071 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / What Breed Of Dog Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by walemoney007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
rumenase:
and those of yu that knows dog percentage purity by just looking at it wehdone Una eyes dor turn DNA scanner abi.
grin grin
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by WanyeKest: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Babatunde360:

Dude am not the op, am just tired of people saying nonsense about things they don't know and people saying nonsense about the percentage of a dog's purity

Babatunde360 I sincerely apologize
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
rumenase:
OP that dog sure looks like a Doberman but it may or not be pure and those of yu that knows dog percentage purity by just looking at it wehdone Una eyes dor turn DNA scanner abi. one problem with doberman in Nigeria is that the owners fail to realize that the dog is a working dog and failure to work the dog males it look pathetic so OP focus on working yur dog more so that those inbuilt muscles will come out.
I believe when it starts giving birth it will fill out its just 10 months old
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Abidecdrock(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wonders shall never end, if you have never raised a doberman before please I beg you don't talk about the behavior and looks. Op pls work a little more on the feeding and exercise, also if you want to take pix take full from sides probably during or after exercise when she is excited. Finally am In need of doberman stud for my two female dobes, won't mind buying. Thanks
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Abidecdrock:
Wonders shall never end, if you have never raised a doberman before please I beg you don't talk about the behavior and looks. Op pls work a little more on the feeding and exercise, also if you want to take pix take full from sides probably during or after exercise when she is excited. Finally am In need of doberman stud for my two female dobes, won't mind buying. Thanks
best comment here. pls post pics of your female mine is 25 inches at the withers I.e where the neck joins with the back as for the stud the sire of my dobie is very huge and imposing almost 37 inches but has been sold by the owner btw I said my friend's dog because I knew I would get negative comments
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 28, 2017
kingdaro:
I believe when it starts giving birth it will fill out its just 10 months old
True bro
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Babatunde360:
The first dog is a Doberman .Doberman don't have erect ears naturally ,the standing of the ear is called cropping .And common misconception about Doberman is that they are aggressive , most people have this misconception about Doberman because they are very easy to train so most people train them to be aggressive .Plus cropping their ear and docking their tail makes them look aggressive.
The first one is a naturally looking doberman,the other one is the one with cropped ears and docked tail.
P.S There are Doberman in Nigeria
Thank bro this shows that you know alot about dogs. please educate her

1 Like

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Babatunde360: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
maxwell60:
Thank bro this shows that you know alot about dogs. please educate her

Thanks
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2017
Abidecdrock:
please I'm really curious to see what a standard doberman bitch looks like if possible the height at the withers thanks
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Eveezy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Op, that dog is a doberman, I wonder y u even asked when u even knew what sired ur dog, UrennaNkoli, you have been wanting to get allot of breeds, but you have not been seeing quality right? Meaning you have never seen quality? Meaning all you have been seeing are Internet pictures right? Pictures that were taken by professional photographers in other to make the dog look better, there are few dogs that were imported into Nigeria, ask the new owners if the pictures didn't exaggerate their quality. And you went further to say doberman are not common in 9ja, where did u get up facts? Please don't comment by Internet pictures, comment by experience. For the op, please, doberman are naturally lean dogs, U can't get dem fat, they will only need to look healthy, don't expect ur dog to get bulky, if bulkiness is what u desire, then doberman is not the dog for u, I really love your dog, please don't let the people calling it ekuke get to u

2 Likes

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2017
11 months

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by heni: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Check out my survey about a new dog blog https://osaheni.typeform.com/to/PrIrIe
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This by heni: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
A Doberman Pinscher, a fearless dog, Originated from Germany to protect tax collectors , check out my survey https://osaheni.typeform.com/to/PrIrIe

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner / Finally Got A Terrifyingly Huge Pedigree Boerboel Stud In Ibadan / Attention All Petlanders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.