Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

How True Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is This? (412 Views)

Buhari Supporters How True Is This? / How True Is This? Make I Shake Table Small. / PHOTOS: Ondo State Has Commissioner For Enjoyment? How True Is This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? by Drnice: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Have you ever wonder why the President(President MBuhari) is working from home instead of his office?
Just as in POTUS official car, a biotech of his must match to unlock the doors. Then, Is it true that to unlock the Nigerian Presidential Office, a Biotech of his gene is to match before it unlocks? If yes!
Then, is likely the fact of "Aminu Jibrin" might be true. Rumuors has it that, is why the Presidency is working from home instead of office(hence, renovating it).
Please, how true is it?
Cc: lalasticlala, fynestboi, mynd44, sarrki, omenka, etc.
Re: How True Is This? by omenka(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Drnice:
Have you ever wonder why the President(President MBuhari) is working from home instead of his office?
Just as in POTUS official car, a biotech of his must match to unlock the doors. Then, Is it true that to unlock the Nigerian Presidential Office, a Biotech of his gene is to match before it unlocks? If yes!
Then, is likely the fact of "Aminu Jibrin" might be true. Rumuors has it that, is why the Presidency is working from home.
Please, how true is it?
Cc: lalasticlala, fynestboi, mynd44, sarrki, omenka, etc.
Yes. Kanu was right. That person is Aminu jubrin and not Buhari. I hope with this confirmation, pigs and idiots would stop blaming Buhari for the bum bum that big ol python has been shaking in their backyard. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? by Drnice: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:
Yes. Kanu was right. That person is Aminu jubrin and not Buhari. I hope with this confirmation, pigs and idiots would stop blaming Buhari for the bum bum that big ol python has been shaking in their backyard. cool
No one is quarreling with you, just a rumuor going around. Wanted to be convinced.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? by omenka(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Drnice:
No one is quarreling with you, just a rumuor going around. Wanted to be convinced.
And I have just confirmed the rumour for you. Now you can have some rest.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Press Release / Sen Pres.saraki, Fashola And Akwa Ibom Jump & Shout In Uyo Stadium -VIDEO / Breaking - Boko Haram Kills 5 People In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.