Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? (2875 Views)

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / Can God Ask Me To Perform A Task I'm Not Capable Of? Myself As Case Study / The Word Of God(ask Me Life Question In Relation With The Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by adepeter2027(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

I know Atheists by the sarcasm they use in answering questions related to any God. Lol,
Lol

You don't mean it
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Daeylar(f): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Lol

You don't mean it

Lol, grin
I'm being real, grin grin ive seen some/few Atheists do it a lot, they write sarcastic posts that seem in line with the religion but not are exactly right, lol with the real hidden intent to irk believers, lol,
And some people will fall for it and either start preaching to them cry (seeing them as confused believers) or some will get angry and start defending their religion, cheesy

Did lie or exaggerate? embarassed embarassed
Remember Atheists don't lie or dodge questions grin tongue
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, grin
I'm being real, grin grin ive seen some/few Atheists do it a lot, they write sarcastic posts that seem in line with the religion but not are exactly the right, lol with the real hidden intent to irk believers, lol,
And some people will fall for it and either start preaching to them cry (seeing them as confused believers) or some will get angry and start defending their religion, cheesy

so true dear
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by adepeter2027(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, grin
I'm being real, grin grin ive seen some/few Atheists do it a lot, they write sarcastic posts that seem in line with the religion but not are exactly the right, lol with the real hidden intent to irk believers, lol,

You're right tho. Ya calcs are obviously valid and correct
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Daeylar(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

You're right tho. Ya calcs are obviously valid and correct

Should I remove the post? I don't want to spoil anything grin
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

don't worry dear. We are all one family smiley
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Daeylar(f): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
segunojo866:
don't worry dear. We are all one family smiley

Lol, I always find it hilarious, don't want to spoil the method, grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, I find always find it hilarious, don't want to spoil the method, grin grin
no problem cool
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by adepeter2027(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

Why?
Nah nah nah
Leave it joor
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2017
ColdSun:

What happened in Eden was just like a parent lighting a candle, leaving it on the floor and leaving a 1 year old child alone with it after telling the child not to touch it. Then the parent returns to see that the child burnt himself and then wounding the child with a cane.

Now m sure you know that little kids are very curious beings.

If the kids were as curious as you put it at that age they were, shouldn't they have gone back to meet the one who gave them instructions to seek for answers? Stop trying to define God with your pata pata 30 years of wisdom, it's not near divine, let alone standard enough against God. Also, the incident that took place in the garden was a reflection of what took place internally in them. Did you think God left them and wasn't with them even when temptation came? They had full access even when they ate the apple to consult their spirit but they did not...Don't forget, the scripture says, but Adam was not deceived, if a person wasn't deceived, don't you think they understood their actions perfectly and where ready to tag with the consequences in the aftermath?

Stop deluding yourself, God was not the problem in the garden, it was life and not Adam and Eve, that was the path the world wanted to follow, and i'm glad they ate it...
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If the kids were as curious as you put it at that age they were, shouldn't they have gone back to meet the one who gave them instructions to seek for answers? Stop trying to define God with your pata pata 30 years of wisdom, it's not near divine, let alone standard enough against God. Also, the incident that took place in the garden was a reflection of what took place internally in them. Did you think God left them and wasn't with them even when temptation came? They had full access even when they ate the apple to consult their spirit but they did not...Don't forget, the scripture says, but Adam was not deceived, if a person wasn't deceived, don't you think they understood their actions perfectly and where ready to tag with the consequences in the aftermath?

Stop deluding yourself, God was not the problem in the garden, it was life and not Adam and Eve, that was the path the world wanted to follow, and i'm glad they ate it...
what a pity, christian are so not smart even an adult make mistakes and you will give them a second chance but god sent Aden and Eve out of the garden of Eden immediately.
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
what a pity, christian are so not smart even an adult make mistakes and you will give them a second chance but god sent Aden and Eve out of the garden of Eden immediately.

Stop confusing yourself, Adam and Eve did not make mistakes, it was deliberate attempt to usurp God. Do you guys not say people who fall victim to yahoo and scams are greedy? That they are promised more and it enticed them? Did you not see where the serpent said God knows you will be wiser, the same Luciferan spirit, they wanted to be wiser than their creator, being employees wasn't enough even when they had more than they could ever needed, they owned the entire world, rather than seek out how to dominate the world, it was the domination of God they sought out, and you say they made one mistake.

Stop fooling yourself with your self limiting understanding my brother. People don't like to be helped, you help people, they want everything, you give people job, they want to take out the boss, you said justone mistake, if they were humble, they would have gone back to their creator. The spirit of God was still in them as of when they ate the apple, tdid they ask God for wisdom and direction? How dare you insult my Maker, My master,My creator, My life? Who do you think you are to exalt your understanding against the owner of life. You churn up knowledge but it is to confuse, Adam and Eve followed Lucifer, and their spirit was already corrupted, the evil in the world that unfolds generation to generation is just a reflection of what the apple did to them, and yet you want God to keep them in his presence, don'y you know God is holy and can't withhold evil, do you really think even if God retained them his Holiness wouldn't kill them after a while?

Grow up, it's been over 6000 years,, embrace redemption plan of God, and leave all these your juvenile predispositions...Dont vex me o...Today is Sunday
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Stop confusing yourself, Adam and Eve did not make mistakes, it was deliberate attempt to usurp God. Do you guys not say people who fall victim to yahoo and scams are greedy? That they are promised more and it enticed them? Did you not see where the serpent said God knows you will be wiser, the same Luciferan spirit, they wanted to be wiser than their creator, being employees wasn't enough even when they had more than they could ever needed, they owned the entire world, rather than seek out how to dominate the world, it was the domination of God they sought out, and you say they made one mistake.

Stop fooling yourself with your self limiting understanding my brother. People don't like to be helped, you help people, they want everything, you give people job, they want to take out the boss, you said justone mistake, if they were humble, they would have gone back to their creator. The spirit of God was still in them as of when they ate the apple, tdid they ask God for wisdom and direction? How dare you insult my Maker, My master,My creator, My life? Who do you think you are to exalt your understanding against the owner of life. You churn up knowledge but it is to confuse, Adam and Eve followed Lucifer, and their spirit was already corrupted, the evil in the world that unfolds generation to generation is just a reflection of what the apple did to them, and yet you want God to keep them in his presence, don'y you know God is holy and can't withhold evil, do you really think even if God retained them his Holiness wouldn't kill them after a while?

Grow up, it's been over 6000 years,, embrace redemption plan of God, and leave all these your juvenile predispositions...Dont vex me o...Today is Sunday
I didn't read that long texts grin
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
I didn't read that long texts grin

Thatt's why your life is how it is. Secrets are hidden in knowledge and when one has a lack of it, one falls victim of ignorance. When your mental prowess is not developed why won't you subject God to your mediocre reasoning? How can you improve without learning...So you can't even read for two hours straight be that if you can't read bsuch a tiny piece. Develop yourself, learn to study and read more.
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
That's wrong. Your God is unstable and can never be trusted. He makes U-turns every now and then. He CHANGES HIS MIND, and his words can't be taken seriously. There are too many examples of this in the Bible. So, don't use that as an excuse to dodge the "inconvenient" question. Answer it! Afterall, you all revere Abraham. Or don't you also consider Joshua an hero for exterminating the Canaanites? I thought murder, rape and genocide are only wrong when your God forbids them, but right when he orders them?! "God can't be wrong", did you forget?

After spending thirteen days in heaven after the last judgement, he might even send some Christians to hell for 25 days to "see how they will react" in the burning fire. He's that capricious. He's that sadistic. He's unpredictable, and his ways are inscrutable.

My brother, "God works in mysterious ways". You can't speak for him - sorry.

Did you just call my God unstable?
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Thatt's why your life is how it is. Secrets are hidden in knowledge and when one has a lack of it, one falls victim of ignorance. When your mental prowess is not developed why won't you subject God to your mediocre reasoning? How can you improve without learning...So you can't even read for two hours straight be that if you can't read bsuch a tiny piece. Develop yourself, learn to study and read more.
hahahahahaha. I don't read long texts that defend god
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
hahahahahaha. I don't read long texts that defend god

Don't let your ignorance take you to hell. You don't read at all..I'm not defending God, i'm enlightening you..and the more you stick with your self knowledge the more your ignorance will brainwash you. I hope you listen, there's no excuse, i didn't know. I dodn't hear...Heaven and hell is real.
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Don't let your ignorance take you to hell. You don't read at all..I'm not defending God, i'm enlightening you..and the more you stick with your self knowledge the more your ignorance will brainwash you. I hope you listen, there's no excuse, i didn't know. I dodn't hear...Heaven and hell is real.
continue your delusion. Didn't you go to church today? or you are chatting in the church toilet. Hopefulandlord come and enlighten us here
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
continue your delusion. Didn't you go to church today? or you are chatting in the church toilet. Hopefulandlord come and enlighten us here

As you wish. Peace
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

As you wish. Peace
so you didn't go to church and you are preaching about hell fire. Hell fire is waiting for you Mr man
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
so you didn't go to church and you are preaching about hell fire. Hell fire is waiting for you Mr man

Peace no time to waste on you
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Peace no time to waste on you
please go to church Mr man
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Did you just call my God unstable?
Lol. That's the truth.
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nuhvey(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Grow up, it's been over 6000 years,,
Hahaha, this one got me laughing grin. butterflylion felixomor dalaman Martinez19 come and see o cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Nuhvey:

Hahaha, this one got me laughing grin. butterflylion felixomor dalaman Martinez19 come and see o cheesy grin
hahahahahaha leave that pastor that don't go to church on Sunday but preach on nairaland
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by adepeter2027(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Brother, save yourself the epistle. God in his infinite mercy already knew man will sin. That's why god is omni-knowing.
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2017
adepeter2027:

Brother, save yourself the epistle. God in his infinite mercy already knew man will sin. That's why god is omni-knowing.

God knew but man had to make the decision... Who needs to be spared? Me or you?
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by adepeter2027(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

God knew but man had to make the decision... Who needs to be spared? Me or you?
Haaaa

You comprehend at all?

Anyways, carry your wahala and go
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2017
adepeter2027:

Haaaa

You comprehend at all?

Anyways, carry your wahala and go

I dey my own, you come meet me. carry your own wahala go
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by orunto27: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Not again since Jesus, His Son was crucified.
But if you feel convinced anytime that God asks you to kill your child, please PRAY like you have never done before to use Satanic hands and not your Righteous hands to kill that child.
Bloody Abraham!!
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2017
orunto27:
Not again since Jesus, His Son was crucified.
But if you feel convinced anytime that God asks you to kill your child, please PRAY like you have never done before to use Satanic hands and not your Righteous hands to kill that child.
Bloody Abraham!!
don't refer to Jehovah as God but instead god
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by budaatum: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
ColdSun:

What happened in Eden was just like a parent lighting a candle, leaving it on the floor and leaving a 1 year old child alone with it after telling the child not to touch it. Then the parent returns to see that the child burnt himself and then wounding the child with a cane.

Now m sure you know that little kids are very curious beings.
A parent who leaves a lit candle where their children will play with it deserve to have their house burnt down and thrown in jail for child abuse and neglect. However, that's not quite a proper interpretation of the myth of the Garden of Eden.

'God' is alleged to have said, "On the day that you eat, you will die", yet, they didn't die, and their eyes opened. One should ask, "Who was the god, the serpent who opened their eyes to the naked state of slavery they lived in, or the so called god who kept them in bondage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Christians In The House Explain This / Facts About Palestine / Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.