Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? (2880 Views)

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / Can God Ask Me To Perform A Task I'm Not Capable Of? Myself As Case Study / The Word Of God(ask Me Life Question In Relation With The Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by ColdSun: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
budaatum:

A parent who leaves a lit candle where their children will play with it deserve to have their house burnt down and thrown in jail for child abuse and neglect. However, that's not quite a proper interpretation of the myth of the Garden of Eden.

'God' is alleged to have said, "On the day that you eat, you will die", yet, they didn't die, and their eyes opened. One should ask, "Who was the god, the serpent who opened their eyes to the naked state of slavery they lived in, or the so called god who kept them in bondage?
This is a very tricky question.
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by budaatum: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
ColdSun:

This is a very tricky question.
Tricky because we allow it to be, so we twist words to fit and lie to ourselves that Adam and Eve died. Just think, if I want to enslave people, should I allow them to have knowledge and information? Would I not ruin the schools, make sure teachers don't have resources, are stupid and use a syllabus based on myths which they can't understand so I get to tell them a meaning that reinforces my authority over them? I know I would. Would I allow them to "be like us, knowing good and evil?" How the hell can I lord it over them when their eyes open? Will I not make sure the majority of the resources flow into my coffer? Will I not then take a percentage back from the little I give them to boot?And if I can convince everyone that the good is the bad which they must avoid, tell me that's not result for me the slave master? "I'm sorry, but I'm not letting those evolved apes become human beings with minds of their own so they question me!" I'm gonna put chains round their necks so I can drag them wherever I want them to be and stop them having minds of their own so they can't question me, their lord and god whom they must worship, adore and obey!

No one gets it yet, and the one being who came to show them, they yelled, crucify him and elevated the poor sod into heaven! Where did he say, "worship me, I am god"? Does he sound like a person who would change the law and ask people to have other gods?

The day will come when people will understand what is meant when it was asked, "Know ye not that ye are gods?" They will stop walking by the Tree of Life and of knowledge of good and evil. They will pluck the fruits and eat to their fill and build a kingdom fit for gods, themselves.

Amen
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by OtemSapien: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Did you just call my God unstable?

Yahweh is currently in a spiritual prison and their is a scriptural reference to back it up. So don't be amazed if people refer to him anyhow they like. He's caged so he can't do shiiit. Even when he wasn't caged, what can he do?

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:28-30

28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.
Re: What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child? by segunojo866: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
OtemSapien:

Yahweh is currently in a spiritual prison and their is a scriptural reference to back it up. So don't be amazed if people refer to him anyhow they like. He's caged so he can't do shiiit. Even when he wasn't caged, what can he do?

cold blooded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odm / Should A Good Christian Be Playing "baba Ijebu" Or Lotto? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.