Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! (4812 Views)

List Of Popular Wordpress Errors And How To Correct It / 6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them / Fix Ur Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal Site Errors In No Time (Pay after Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Eze2000:
I see and acknowledge your helpers bro,

Need your help seriously. my site is blogger, abandoned it for 3 months but not in d process of cleaning it up for use but just last I discovered an issue. The bloody thing is misbehaving again.

I set 20 posts on homepage and 16 on for
low up pages but it never shows more than 10 posts per page and its even some posts! Going from page 1(homepage) to page 2 is like jumping 8 of my articles....that's a whole page!

the template is a free version which a friend recoded for me and so I keep wondering if he made a mistake somewhere.

I came here looking for good blogger mag template before I saw your tread. pls help. my blog link is live in my signature
Ur signature
Couldn't find it here or in ur profile!
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
FrenzyBlogger:

Valentine, ur site is good but it is slow and the excerpts are a little too much..... And ur description escapes the pic behind it, that makes ur site a little unprofessional. Your website is partially good!

thank for the comments but could you please explain what you mean by the excerpts. .and the description that escapes the pic behind you talked about. .youdid not state how to fix them. .i think I will need you help to make it more professional. .thank you so much as I await your response
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by wealthpower(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
FrenzyBlogger:
Pls reduce the number of Latest posts in ur site a little, it makes your site slow and it should have a catchy pic beside it, so that users would be prompted to click the links there, ur site is good for mobile!

Thanks bro, I will make some adjustmenr
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Omokowa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by damaestro: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pls check mine
www.lovegodblog.com
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omokowa:
Check mine. www.informationsecret.com
Omokowa, ur site is good but it doesn't focus on a niche, Your homepage posts are many(Posts and Popular post makes its list long, but not too long, but it makes ur site slow, you could tweak some code if u don't want to reduce them) and makes ur site slow.
Score: 69%, focus on a niche, as I can see u are mainly based on internet information, so u might wanna stick to dat.
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
damaestro:
Pls check mine
www.lovegodblog.com
I love the name of ur website but it doesnt give viewers an idea of the blog before they visit it, I thought it was a religious blog but what I saw changed my mind,.
Score: 65%
Homepage post list is too long, should be reduced, no contact form or contact us email or page, add that, ur description says ' where u get educated on things you need to know' but I think ur site is a news blog, some of ur homepage post are double, you could remove them to make the list smaller.
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

thank for the comments but could you please explain what you mean by the excerpts. .and the description that escapes the pic behind you talked about. .you did not state how to fix them. .i think I will need your help to make it more professional. .thank you so much as I await your response
You could Use- VALENTINE202...where dreams come true...
We Provide Current Educative Information On Finance, Business, Health, Insurance etc
Ur Excerpts Are between 462 characters to 482 characters, you could reduce them to 240 characters
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
FrenzyBlogger:
You could Use- VALENTINE202...where dreams come true...
We Provide Current Educative Information On Finance, Business, Health, Insurance etc
Ur Excerpts Are between 462 characters to 482 characters, you could reduce them to 240 characters

that will be corrected immediately. .what about the slowness, how do I improve it?
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Eze2000(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2017
FrenzyBlogger:
Ur signature?? Couldn't find it here or in ur profile!

Sorry, I deliberately removed it after starting 2 thread here on webmasters.

The thing abt this place is that lazy blogger hunt here to get site of hard workers. Traffic from naira land never pays ....it steals from you.

I'm in d process of changing my template. looking for a cheap source of magpress blogger magazine theme. When I'm through will hit u up and drop d link directly
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

that will be corrected immediately. .what about the slowness, how do I improve it?
You might have included some outdated codes in ur blog, try to updated them and remove any broken link
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by zaymoh: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
pls help check mine too. www.soultitudewithzaynab..com
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by market01(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
zaymoh:
pls help check mine too. www.soultitudewithzaynab..com
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ECEFT2HGseM/WdfJXisvFJI/AAAAAAAAAQY/7D2lXASOkawC04Gvv9tpqlWh3MbskhZ0wCLcBGAs/s320/bus-conductors-soultitude--.jpg[/img]
Zaymoh, I did enjoy some of ur posts, but I couldn't find any 'about us' page(though ur bio can represent this) or 'privacy policy' page, I was also amazed by the speed of ur site despite much pics on the first page i visited

Site- 78% good
If you ever tried to get an adsense account with the above missing page(s), you wouldnt be considered because of the lack info for users of ur site. Try adding the above link(s) and ...

1 Like

Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2017
FrenzyBlogger:

You might have included some outdated codes in ur blog, try to updated them and remove any broken link
pls that the main thing but he doninfremofe broken links in my blog
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by zaymoh: 3:50am On Oct 15, 2017
UltimateBlogger:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ECEFT2HGseM/WdfJXisvFJI/AAAAAAAAAQY/7D2lXASOkawC04Gvv9tpqlWh3MbskhZ0wCLcBGAs/s320/bus-conductors-soultitude--.jpg[/img]
Zaymoh, I did enjoy some of ur posts, but I couldn't find any 'about us' page(though ur bio can represent this) or 'privacy policy' page, I was also amazed by the speed of ur site despite much pics on the first page i visited

Site- 78% good
If you ever tried to get an adsense account with the above missing page(s), you wouldnt be considered because of the lack info for users of ur site. Try adding the above link(s) and ...
Thank You. I will add them
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
market01:
www.myhouseagent..com
Your web design is good for ur business, and the pages are complete, but there isn't anything in ur 'about us' section, try putting something there for search engine bots trust. There isn't any description(at least I didn't find that), Search engines depend on that to place your site a well fitting category.
Speed-85
Overall Rating-81
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by market01(f): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
UltimateBlogger:

Your web design is good for ur business, and the pages are complete, but there isn't anything in ur 'about us' section, try putting something there for search engine bots trust. There isn't any description(at least I didn't find that), Search engines depend on that to place your site a well fitting category.
Speed-85
Overall Rating-81

Thanks,I will work on that.
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by naijahut: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
[url]Review naijahut.com[/url]
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by festwiz(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Please check out my blog. Any advice would be amazing. Its a new blog so not a lot of content yet. Thanks
www.gorevs.com
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by melodyogonna(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2017
naijacrawl.com help me check
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by ProsperUSA: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Review the site below;

Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
naijahut:
[url]Review naijahut.com[/url]
Naija Hut, I've used mybb forum before and I like their design and urs, I wouldn't like to talk about the source of ur posts but I think its good but illegal, your site is good, but there isn't much seo work on the site, you could try phorum instead of mybb but that would erase your data.
Rate-80%
Try connecting ur forum to social media, 'I said connect' 'cos you have a twitter account for ur site but it isn't connected to it
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
festwiz:
Please check out my blog. Any advice would be amazing. Its a new blog so not a lot of content yet. Thanks
www.gorevs.com
Ur Description is not descriptive(Review Of The World)
Explain More About The Site(Review Of The World could be reviews of new things like review of popular health suggestions or review about the most difficult hair style for women and its steps)
Your design isn't good for mobile but it is good for computers)Most users of sites are mobile phone users(..
Solution
Change ur theme
Rating-Poor
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by festwiz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
UltimateBlogger:

Ur Description is not descriptive(Review Of The World)
Explain More About The Site(Review Of The World could be reviews of new things like review of popular health suggestions or review about the most difficult hair style for women and its steps)
Your design isn't good for mobile but it is good for computers)Most users of sites are mobile phone users(..
Solution
Change ur theme
Rating-Poor

Okay, thanks. I will put that into consideration. smiley
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by faseblex(f): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please help review the website on my signature.
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by giddyblog: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
melodyogonna:
naijacrawl.com
help me check
Start by reducing the content on ur homepage , it reduces the speed of ur site
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
faseblex:
www.trendzbase..com

www.trendinghelm..com
Update Some Code In ur website to reduce loading time, and also make the second site more legible
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
giddyblog:
http://giddytechblog.com
Your site and design is good but I can't seem to know the reason of its slowness, it might be as a result of outdated code or.., pls check ur site at seositecheckup.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

thread closed / Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free / I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.