Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ngige Please Join Hands With Peter Obi If You Love The Good People Of Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Please Join Hands With Peter Obi If You Love The Good People Of Anambra (614 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngige Please Join Hands With Peter Obi If You Love The Good People Of Anambra by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2010
Just as i told Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu who have filed an impermissible petition against the incomprehensible outcome of the Anambra state gubernatorial election; let us join hands in building Ananbra state. I know that the election was not free,let alone being fair. I knew that the election will be a CASE STUDY for so many school of thoughts, so i formed Anambra youth observers, i wrote to BBC just to tell the whole world of the heart-breaking method of election in Nigeria.I went a step further by creating an online poll which i boldly tagged Anambra e-election,in the poll which lasted for more than four days, Dr Ngige won the election,l also created a page in the popular facebook just to draw the attention of the youth,in the page i tagged it "DON'T RIG ANAMBRA ELECTION."
What is still a mystery is the method APGA used,though to a very large extent people might have voted Peter Obi because of Ikemba of Nnewi in the person of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, In conclusion, the fact remains that almost all the top parties [PDP,AC,APGA,PPA,LP,HDP] were in one way or the other planning to rig the election,but the power of Incumbency prevailed.I don't believe in the recycling of politicians,especially GOVERNORS because it is the problem of NIGERIA today.
So sir, i urge you to work with Mr Peter Obi in the interest of the good people of Anambra state.whom you said you love.
Re: Ngige Please Join Hands With Peter Obi If You Love The Good People Of Anambra by chidyke77(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ngige is just killing hs political career and also tarnishing hs good image anambrarians has on him. The best he shuld hv done was to support Gov peter obi and be sure to get a massive support after Obi's tenure and no other candidate wl be able to beat hm in d election. Bad advicers are misleading hm and he wl soon be a common man wtout any dignity among the people of d state if he still continue wt this hs move.
Re: Ngige Please Join Hands With Peter Obi If You Love The Good People Of Anambra by RoadStar: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
it is his prerogative if he goes 2 court or not.
Whether he squanders his goodwill or not.

Under a democratic system everyone has the right to seek a redress in court.
That is what the judges of the various courts are paid for.

After all he is not using taxpayers money.
I know people who said same to Obi while he was going to court.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Start In Abuja On Tuesday March 16, 2010 - Enough Is Enough Rally / Sultan- Nigeria Don't Tag All Muslims As Terrorist / No Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.