Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London (52336 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Cajal(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2017
PapaBaby:

I think you got the name wrong, as I understand it the street is owned by Hajia Buhari not Patience Jonathan.

Ever wondered why Aisha travels to the middle east once a month?

Methinks to collect mullahs from her tenants.
...patience Jonathan owns the most expensive shopping mall in terms of the structure and sales..in dubai
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by sukkot: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Truckpusher:
On several occasions I have told you scumbags that Nigeria has only two tribes and they are the rich and the poor.

All the ethnic jingoists of nairaland are a waste to mankind.

If you think these people gives shiit about your miserable existence as their tribes man or woman then you need to see a psychiatrist asap.

cc
omenka , I would love to see your input after watching this video please.
what my nigga Truckpusher said.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by sukkot: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2017
1bunne4lif:
Somebody was just telling me to still have faith in Nigeria, he also said that 57 years is too small to make Nigeria what it ought to be. My question, should I wait for eternity? A popular comedian said; hope kills faster and I'm not yet ready to die, I give up on Nigeria. Corruption smells in every nook and cranny of this nation.
#Biaframustbefree!!! Referendum underway
orji kalu is biafran. he looted too

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Cajal(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2017
quiverfull:
And you wonder why Buhari suddenly developed a strange illness? There are too much loot to protect. They will use any means necessary to stop the man. May God help Nigeria recover its stolen wealth.
...u are completely on point sir
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Lomprico2: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Greenthumb:

Did you even read the piece at all or you lack comprehension issues?

Kindly fuçkoff!
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by bayelsaowei(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Truckpusher:
On several occasions I have told you scumbags that Nigeria has only two tribes and they are the rich and the poor.

If you think these people gives shiit about your miserable existence as their tribes man or woman then you need to see a psychiatrist asap.

cc
sent you a message
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by BigIyanga: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
And these looters love one Naija because it's their cash cow
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Truckpusher(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2017
bayelsaowei:
sent you a message
ok
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by ivolt: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

what is their not to learn from north korea??....dont you know its better people fear you than respect you??...if you think respect ever worked,then why is america building even more nuclear weapons?...

can you explain that to me??

We are talking about corruption here not nuclear weapons, respect or fear or leader,
you can never solve a problem by muddling up issues, the same reason we keep
going in circle. Corruption is tackled by enforcing existing laws not ineffective showmanship,
because the showman will eventually pass away while competent institutions remain.

Corruption only comes up in North korea when a subordinate becomes power
hungry. All you want is an abacha type of government where corruption didn't
exist.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by ivolt: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2017
jrusky:

Let BBC should go to hell this is why Donald Trump hate them, all BBC know is damaging report about countries most especially Nigeria, BBC has never in their useless miserable life see any good thing to say about Nigeria.

I watch it everyday you can hardly hear this idiot called BBC and useless British govt say anything good about Nigeria or any Africa country.

BBC my foot they can damn go to hell. They brought the loot your country took it and you are not a thief too isn't?

Too many dorks in Nigeria, no wonder we don't progress.
They never want the countries problem discussed but
are the first to shout "No light", "Bad leaders"

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Uzosaint(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2017
[quote so when I become a politician tomorrow and own properties@london/Us it then turns out am now a corrupt politician? #wehdone2whoeverorganisedthetour
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by ElCapone(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
aolawale025:
Most of those houses would be owned by top politicians especially from the APC
lol, i guess diezeni has decamped. wat does it matter, apc or pdp.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2017
ivolt:

We are talking about corruption here not nuclear weapons, respect or fear or leader,
you can never solve a problem by muddling up issues, the same reason we keep
going in circle. Corruption is tackled by enforcing existing laws not ineffective showmanship,
because the showman will eventually pass away while competent institutions remain.

Corruption only comes up in North korea when a subordinate becomes power
hungry. All you want is an abacha type of government where corruption didn't
exist.

go stvdy human nature...stop looking at white people and comparing them with yourself....whites have a agenda,whats yours??..
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by wonlasewonimi: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2017
PapaBaby:

I think you got the name wrong, as I understand it the street is owned by Hajia Buhari not Patience Jonathan.

Ever wondered why Aisha travels to the middle east once a month?

Methinks to collect mullahs from her tenants.

You think this is face me i face you that they knock to collect rent?
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by ivolt: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

go stvdy human nature...stop looking at white people and comparing them with yourself....whites have a agenda,whats yours??..

I see that you are not really interested in stopping corruption.
Once a "leader", makes noise and threats, you are satisfied as most
Nigerians are.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2017
aolawale025:
Most of those houses would be owned by top politicians especially from the APC

... who were POP members and possibly going back to POP by 2018
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by edupedia: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

Tinubu owns a VP-CBT Falcon private jet with a price range of $35-$50 million dollars through an offshore company
https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-tinubus-private-jet-was-used-in-flying-jammeh-out-of-gambia
http://thenationonlineng.net/tinubus-private-plane-flies-jammeh-exile/

....Igbos always wanting to divert attention....Jona and him wife dey....the one Anyim steal wey never come to surface dey but he donated a church like that Ozubulu man called Bishop....the former aviation madam na jaguda....all their governors na kleptos....now na only Tinubu he remembers....yeye people
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by nairanaira12: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2017
PapaBaby:

She probably own a cul-de-sac unlike her successor who boast ownership of choice properties in Dubai.

Since it is a cul de sac, it is OK to you, àbí, even if she got it via wealth she cant explain the source? Now tell me how you are different from corrupt politicians
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2017
ivolt:

I see that you are not really interested in stopping corruption.
Once a "leader", makes noise and threats, you are satisfied as most
Nigerians are.

whats your agenda..??..what do you realy want...??..dont tell me is just only to get rid of corruption....

its your fault teaching your children to get rich or die trying...were not the leaders of today,children of yesterday??..

or you wan tell me they came out of their mothers womb already grown up like that...

forget the leaders of today,just sentence them to death and teach your children of today to hate corruption......simple...
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by josielewa(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:
its is a lie that the english dont know who the buyers are.....you loose they win...you win they loose...both cant win....

its just the way it is...the british knew who cownunu was.....so long cownunu destroys nigeria,the british dont give a bleep,..

but if cownunu was threatning to destabilize britain,the british would have arrrested the animal long ago....

we nigerians must understand that we dont have friends in this world...

its survival of the fittest....its nothing special....nothing personal...
its called national interest....no friends...i support u because of what i wanna gain.....sick world
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
josielewa:
its called national interest....no friends...i support u because of what i wanna gain.....sick world

its a sick world....indeed...
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Youngk(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:
Nigerians need to do now is form a network in the various overseas countries so once they get any information on these looters of our commonwealth visiting these countries they can be disgraced and heckled.
Bruh u deseerve a chilled bottle of Heineken,more senses to your brain.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Youngk:

Bruh u deseerve a chilled bottle of Heineken,more senses to your brain.

but would those countries play along if it doesnt profit them??..you people need to start seeing behind the curtain.....

europe has alot to gain if nigeria is destroyed...thats just the way it is....china needs a stable africa to operate..europe needs a unstable africa to operate...
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Adetewa: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Eaa247:

start stoning the corrupt politicians to death.
I will wait for the senator of my zone at the small junction he is coming home this wkend. I ve gathered bagful of stones for him. I will stone him to death this wkend after that I will plan for d governor.

but bro...... listen

if u don't wanna die young

don't do wat I just wrote up there.
Nigeria is already cursed wit bad leadership
they may not bad as we thing, and we must challenge them but not by stoning, if we understand our challenges as a nation and use public platform like this to deliberate on the issues draft it in bill and handed it over to our legislators of every constituency for deliberation and adoption. things will change.
ask me further I will explain.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by LordOfNaira: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:

How Can u be reasoning like this?Did they also stop Magu?I thought that your likes said that Buhari and cabal don't Teleguide EFCC?

Please, what has happened to the money laundering prohibition bill that Buhari sent to the Senate? They have refused to pass it. Why? Buhari may have his faults (he is a human being) but he is far honest than all the thieves that make up the FG, state and local government.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by joe120120(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
APC. WRITE UP
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2017
London the capital of money laundry. I wonder how Nigerian politicians that looted this country dry are able to sleep.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by omenka(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Truckpusher:

cc
Been on a road trip bro. Just pulled over to refill my stomach. Haven't watched the video but regardless, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

If my memory serves me well, i think we've talked about this in the past. Then it was about "marginalisation". Our common enemies are the elite and when they congregate to screw us, they hardly discriminate between our buttholes. Every hole is fair game to them.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2017
sukkot:
orji kalu is biafran. he looted too
every nook and cranny, its not limited to any region, the system is bad
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by delishpot: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2017
olasaad:

True but they acquired the properties when they are in PDP.

Hahahahaha, Nigerians no go kii me with their ignorance and love for open eye supporting evil. So they became saints añd their looting doesn't affect their integrity because they did it when they were in PDP? grin grin So if I steal your dad's pension when I was his boss in one company, it makes you feel better if I change office to another company?
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2017
jrusky:

Let BBC should go to hell this is why Donald Trump hate them, all BBC know is damaging report about countries most especially Nigeria, BBC has never in their useless miserable life see any good thing to say about Nigeria.

I watch it everyday you can hardly hear this idiot called BBC and useless British govt say anything good about Nigeria or any Africa country.

BBC my foot they can damn go to hell. They brought the loot your country took it and you are not a thief too isn't?
BBC and her sponsor (British govt) are hypocrites. They report fake news, like to tarnish African countries and enemy of western nation images. I don't watch BBC news and CNN they are fake. As Roberto Saviano said, he said UK is the most corrupt nation on earth, they accept all money, they neither care where it comes from as long as it boost UK's economy. Their useless govt still have effrontery to call Nigeria corrupt nation. Both the giver and receiver of looted funds are both corrupt.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by delishpot: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Babanews:

You must be referring to the PDP guys that moved over to get an umbrella cover. There are many of them in APC.

Lol

Abd APC allowed them too ABI? Una just sidon dey think say APC or PDP care about una. LoL. They birds of the same feather, let PDP start again to win and you will see APC people decamping to PDP and spilling APC beans upandan. Because people desperately trust these politicians that is why we see Nigeria never progressing. We always waiting for them to save us when in truth we are the ones saving them from disgrace. In most cases, Nigerians also are not better than their leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.