Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (64640 Views)

Ijaw Women Of America Elect New Executives With Deborah Abbey As President And / Slay Mamas!! Meet The ‘giraffe Like’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Zeromoney(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cultures in this world amaze me. Just when you think you've seen it all there's always something to top it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by larrybabanla(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Omo this one is horrible oo
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Litmus: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Princedan50: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
nah the gold I dey weigh ..
correct guy iswear that's the only thing I dey see for that pic and that's the only beauty with the whole $h!t.
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Princedan50:
correct guy iswear that's the only thing I dey see for that pic and that's the only beauty with the whole $h!t.
they are not appealing, but I can manage them bcux of those wealth on their giraffe neck
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Modelqwen(f): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked

wat a neck. expo neck. end time neck.
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Yusluv13(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
ironically, they cause the long neck by themselves so fah as they put the gold in their neck, it won't allow the neck to stay in one place but to grow taller the more they put neck chain the more it'll grow... ;Dironically, they cause the long neck by themselves so fah as they put the gold in their neck, it won't allow the neck to stay in one place but to grow taller the more they put neck chain the more it'll grow...
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by peacemara54(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
check my signature
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Goldenoracle(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
this is fuckery of d highest order
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Just wondering what happens when they remove the coils..

The neck would remain long.
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by vioment: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
illiterate culture.
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
You kidding? this is crafty!!! how was those metal bangos able to fit in
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
And the men? Hmmm
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Awoofawo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
This one look beautiful compared to the other..........Black is always beauty no matter what!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Litmus:
Turkana women of kenya do a similar thing.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_eLLrrL7hSjY/TRlwLVxwY1I/AAAAAAAAAJs/wnP94jyx2S0/s320/turkanamumma.jpg[/img]
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
What manner of fvckery is this?
No be small fvckery my dear.
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Bullhari: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
AleksAndria:
I’m still searching for the beauty in those necks . Has anyone found it?. Maybe, the person below me would have found it by the time s/he comments. Let me wait .

How their men act when they see you do not have a long neck
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by vertueptime: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Just wondering what happens when they remove the coils..

Them go sweet for uppercut
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by alklas(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wetin persn no go c again
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by billyG(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
How many cervical vertebrae do they have sef
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 04, 2017
HeWrites:
@IamKashyBaby here we go embarassed

Asian lipsrsealed

grin
Oohh yeaaah..weird right? grin

There is this certain village in Myanmar where these ladies still exist sha..its their culture ooo grin
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Kobicove(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2017
WTF shocked
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2017
I like this. Because of the rings, they won't be able to look down on you
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2017
I like this. Because of the rings, they won't be able to look down on you
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Wuminity(f): 2:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Haba.... wetin happen. Na there you go fear tradition grin
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by HeWrites(m): 3:44am On Oct 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Oohh yeaaah..weird right? grin

There is this certain village in Myanmar where these ladies still exist sha..its their culture ooo grin

Hmmmmm
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2017
HeWrites:

Hmmmmm

grin
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by HeWrites(m): 3:47am On Oct 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

How I wish you are from dia tribe

Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Laple0541(m): 3:55am On Oct 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
What manner of fvckery is this?

Doggy style
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 04, 2017
HeWrites:

How I wish you are from dia tribe

shocked shocked shocked

Whaaaat? shocked

Then probably i am not here on NL..internet is not accessible in that village..they preserved so much their culture sha., no outside world can intervene them ooo. undecided

Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by HeWrites(m): 4:17am On Oct 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

Whaaaat? shocked

Then probably i am not here on NL..internet is not accessible in that village..they preserved so much their culture sha., no outside world can intervene them ooo. undecided

That funny grin

Yeye people
Re: Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma by ROYALFIXED20130: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wuraola And Ooni Ogunwusi Attend An Event Together (Photos) / Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / Ooni’s Palace Reacts To Snub By Oba Of Lagos; 'if We Don’t Receive An Apology..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.