Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months (7921 Views)

US Buys 500,000 Barrels Of Russian Oil A Day Amid Ukraine War / Buyers Reject Nigerian Crude As Glut Looms / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by EnkayDezign: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Many Nigerian don't know Obama stopped the US from buying our fuel out of sheer wickedness yet the still support him ignorantly

It is a fact that Obama and many mixed race Americans like him hate Nigeria/Nigerians.
Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by ebbo(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
$2.7billion is no small money,yet we don't see what the clueless ones use these monies on,when you hear them blaming the previous govt for the present recession you would think that they have not realised any money at all.

It is on record that the buhari govt have squandered over 15trillion naira within 2 years in office and nothing tangible to show.
U re the clueless one here my friend, don't you know that the money is been share between Nigeria government and the oil companies that drilled the oil from the ground in the ratio 60/40
Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by arsenal33: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2017
DrChukzy:
Where is the money? Of what benefit is it to ordinary citizens?
bushman
Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by wtfcoded: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2017
That's how the south feeds the nation n gets nothing in return. It has been happening 4 decades. God where are u?
Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by wtfcoded: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2017
ebbo:

U re the clueless one here my friend, don't you know that the money is been share between Nigeria government and the oil companies that drilled the oil from the ground in the ratio 60/40
are u saying NNPC is a private liability company?
Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by Habyz(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2017
capatainrambo:
apc will still steal evry dime

usless people. buharis body odour did not stop babachair from stealing

sooooooo
As if God bless you reach where you go follow Buhari talk sotay u know say e get body odour.
Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by capatainrambo: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

As if God bless you reach where you go follow Buhari talk sotay u know say e get body odour.
God bless me sotey I nor need to dey hibernate for lonndon

foolish boy now swerv
Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by Habyz(m): 2:33am On Oct 07, 2017
capatainrambo:
God bless me sotey I nor need to dey hibernate for lonndon

foolish boy now swerv
Go and kill yaself

Re: US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2017
God help this country oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? / How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? / Remittances, Trade With Nigeria Seen Dropping As UK Economy Slows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.