Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How To Add More Than One Domain In A Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add More Than One Domain In A Blogger Blog (312 Views)

How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria / Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add More Than One Domain In A Blogger Blog by Godspowerjr: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2017
Many Bloggers have been worrying about how possible is it for them to use more than one domain for their blogger blog, and this happens because in Blogger blog you are not allowed to use more than one domain name for your blog.

Today I am going to guide you through on how you can use more than one domain on your
blogger blog using a short script.. Keep reading..

How To add More than One domain on Blogger Site

Step 1 • Log into blogger (With the account you want to add the domain on) then on your dashboard create new blog and save > put a template on it (the new blog u created)

Step 2 • Add the second domain that you want to use to your previous blog on your new blog.

Step 3• Select your new blog which you recently packed your second domain on it > Click on theme > Edit Theme, now find <head> inside your theme, right below the <head> paste the following script

Get the Html code here
http://www.gurusmat.ga/2017/10/how-to-add-more-than-one-domain-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

7 Proven Advance Seo Tips That Drives High Quality Traffic To Your Website / I Will Write A Unique 500 Word Article For #300 And 1000 Word For #500 / Mobile App, Website Design, Software Development Are What We Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.