Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector (375 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married / Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector by flemzyjoe(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2017
One of the suspects arrested for the murder of a former winner of Guilder Ultimate Search, Hector Jobarteh, has confessed he was involved in the crime.

The suspect, 49-year-old Ismaila Adeyemi, said he got a mobile phone from the valuables carted away from the victim’s residence.

He said his brother, Usman Adeyemi, who had also been arrested, helped him to sell the phone for N7,000, adding that he gave Usman N2,000 from the sum.

Plus1gist had reported that some assailants had, on September 3, 2017, trailed 38-year-old Jobarteh to his house on Olufowora Close, New Oko-Oba, Agege, from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, and shot him dead.

It was said the deceased had gone to pick his younger brother, who arrived from abroad, at the airport.

Apart from Ismaila and Usman, four other suspects, including an Uber driver, who took the gang to the victim’s house, and the buyers of the phone, had been apprehended.

Ismaila, who was paraded on Monday at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja, told PUNCH that one Nonso, KK and him stormed the house that Jobarteh’s lived on a robbery mission that day.
Read more:http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/10/03/received-n7000-involved-murder-gus-winner-hector-jobarteh-suspect-confesses/#more
Re: ‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Be grateful bro...

This is still much more than Mynd44 receives for all his efiko on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector by joshingjosh(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Space booked
Re: ‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2017
painful death is your portion
Re: ‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector by anuoluwapo884(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Nothing would be paid for your death
Re: ‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector by chopbanana: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Haaa, what a wicker world. May he RIP
Re: ‘I Was Only Paid Just N7,000 For Being Involved In Murder Of GUS Winner, Hector by Buharimustgo: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2017
It would have been better if you were a skull miner

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Lagos Masqueraders For Robbery / 2 Fulani Brothers Arrested For Raping A 14-year-old Girl. / I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife’s Bride Price – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.