Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Fraud Called Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraud Called Change (295 Views)

The FRAUD Called Presidential Elections / The Book " The Fraud Called Buhari" Coming Soon?? / The Packaged Fraud Called Obiano! Enough Is Enough! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Called Change by bolethings: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
It is with regret I write this piece. Although I never voted the APC government but does that even matter? I'm proud to say I voted KOWA party.

I couldn't vote GEJ because he couldn't connect with my views and couldn't vote PMB either because he was always running away from debates which was rather scary for me. In a democratic setting, no one in the world has ever garnered 100% of votes. However what matters most is the ability and capacity of those elected.

I was so ashamed when last weekend the Minister of Agriculture said Nigeria has now reduced it's importation of rice from 500,000MT to 50,000MT.

I wouldn't have a problem if the government claims we are producing 1,000,000MT but to admit we no longer import rice because "their" out growers nonsense has been a success is a joke taken to far. I live in Lagos and I infact sell foodstuffs. All I see around everywhere and everytime are foreign rice. How long are we going to continue deceiving ourselves?. I think it is obvious our leaders are nonentities and we had better speak up.

I am not Igbo but to imagine Biafrans would be threatened by bullets even though their campaigns have largely remained peaceful and void of violence is another issue I can seem to understand. It's obvious the Northern leaders do not care about development and will never be open to reasonable debates. It's no use trying to preach to these "dealers" who claim to be leaders. Southern politicians inclusive.

I see enough desperation in the President already and I fear he is a man to be trusted to deliver Free and Fair elections. I think the strategy by government of trying to ,intimidate, threaten and use force against anyone with contrary views must be stopped. Tyrants are not born they are made when men refuse to act and speak up. Nigerian youths needs to speak up now or we will forever continue to suffer in silence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Makinde Explodes, Detonates South-west Governors Over Thoughtlessness / Watch Ferguson VS LEE Live Stream / Wille Obiano’s Wife Donates To The Disabled And Less Privileged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.