Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84259 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by WotzupNG: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209410179000860

Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu's claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.

Been thinking...

1. Buhari went for surgery in January.

2. The story was that he didn't quite make it and was brain-dead.

3. Aisha came back crying in April.

4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari.

5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London.

6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn't know).

7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July.

8. The Buhari wasn't holding meetings or seen in public.

9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold).

10. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a double Buhari.

11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari's look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) masquerading as president buhari.

12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired.

13. The interview was docked and AIT paid.

14. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari's look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.

15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu and kidnap him.

16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants the story dead by whatever means).

17. The IPOB attack backfired.

18. The world powers commenced asking questions.

19. The London surgeons are being questioned.

20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and seek engagements.

21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations.

22. The alleged double (buhari's look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) doesn't look up the few times he's in public.

23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.

24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin.

25. The alleged double has a different earlobe.

26. The alleged double has a hairline a distance away from the ears.

27. The alleged double is darker brown.

28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time.

29. The new Buhari sees without glasses.

30. The new one has a different nose; beaked like an Arab's.

31. Zahra complains to the minister and not her father.

32. The Army is suddenly very powerful and extremely dumb!

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-president-buhari-replaced-double/

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by akinade28(f): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out

237 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by MRAKBEE(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari is yet to feel the full weight of the opposition.
He did worse to the previous administration.
FFK is a good critic but i think he has gone berserk.
I went through the evidence he gave to prove that the buhari we were all expecting to come back from medical treatment is not the same buhari that actually came back and i found nothing to believe.
Buh this buhari no dey wear lens oh.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by magoo10(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Garba shehu should come and do his job these are very weighty allegations that have atom of possibility.

Asari dokubo made the same assertion in a video released today ,Nnamdi KANU also said same before the military invasion.

226 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
May God help us in this country. Though i doubt it but of a fact he is more agile than before.

And doesnt use his glasses

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by OjukwuWarBird: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Very True

That person might not be Buhari

315 Likes 26 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by WotzupNG: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Acjohn(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Anything imaginable is possible that's why we call the place Nigeria

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by NOC1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
where is this broken record of a guy from?

only humans whose brain has been transformed by white, tramadol,rohypnol, skunk marijuana and whisky can agree with him because birds of same feather...

that's what you see when someone tried to kill you and he did not succeed, you will see the person shout nna! you are not a human, how did it happen?

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by mmb(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK is a terrorist. because anybody who associates with a terrorist is a terrorist too.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by AnodaIT(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is the only administration where orders are given with "Baba says" but the Baba himself has not interacted in a live public fora with citizens or press or anywhere that pre-meditated or pre-recorded speeches would not be possible

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by edimahgurl(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Some true facts here tho undecided..Aint biafran oo don't comman attack me angry

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by poksmahn(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
this guy is filled with hate and it's taken over his reason

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
So people can be dumb like this.
Even a baby can identify his father from an imposter.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by haywire1: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nigeria politics tire me ooooo. FFK needs brain surgery .. Maybe he should get a gun or juju to kill d president AbI which kind wahala be all these sef angry

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by fweaky(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daft fellow

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Celcius: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Its possible he is the Manchurian Candidate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ayo4251(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Attention seeker.... Wehdone sir

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by ellechrystal(f): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
R
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by stcool(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
See Finishing grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by medolab90(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017

trash trash trash

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Bantino(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ochasky23(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
H
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by NOC1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
stcool:
See Finishing grin

what is finishing? he just displayed the dumbness and stupidity in him to the public.

the finishing you are talking about must be he ridiculed himself, made himself an object for public dissection, because many people will be asking is he mad?

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by immazion972: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
that is only reason army attack Nnamdi KANU

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Akinz0126(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
You all attacking the. Messengers leaving behind the message are dounce.

Well nothing is impossible in 9ja whatever way we've been scam and their might be an atom of truth in it!!!

Ye shall not quote me I repeat thou shall not quote me

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Are you for real?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by LordIsaac(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nijeriya!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by clevvermind(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
I THINK SO BECAUSE IT SEEMS BUHARI DOES NOT HAVE SENSE AGAIN.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by flinton(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
He should back it up with pictures, not just talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by masterP042(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Funny enough even the fake buhari looks sick. He will soon die, let them get ready for another double. Mumu cabal

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
To think FFK is a product of Cambridge University.

That's the only thing that shocks me.

98 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.